(Hed)P.E. Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Question about Wes.

Go down 
+9
The Finger
hed_2012
Zombified
gimmehed
MADMANNe
lozz
Seed
elgringoloco
MadMadMan565
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
gimmehed
Renegade
Renegade

Question about Wes. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question about Wes.   Question about Wes. - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 5:05 pm

lozz - you are being petty - the fucking end.

if you have a problem with me posting several posts instead of grouping them all together - you can fuck off and i won't post on this board anymore. how about that?

no one seemed to have a problem with me making multiple posts when i posted hed joints you all would have never heard otherwise.

you need to check yourself lozz and quit taking shit and yourself so seriously. this is a board for fucks sake.

to everyone else - thanks for your support and seeing things like an adult.

peace.
Back to top Go down
lozz
Admin
Admin
lozz

PostSubject: Re: Question about Wes.   Question about Wes. - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 5:58 pm

gimmehed - I have appreciated everything you have contributed to the board over the years, I know that all the demos and stuff wouldn't have surfaced without you. I'm not a fan of slagging matches over the board, and yes - I was probably being petty about the posts. I don't want there to be bad blood between you and me, or anyone else on the board for that matter. Can we just chill and put this behind us? I just want to talk about (hed), not argue with everyone.
Back to top Go down
Seed
(hed) Souljah
(hed) Souljah
Seed

PostSubject: Re: Question about Wes.   Question about Wes. - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 6:13 pm

im sorry hed forum members
Back to top Go down
Zombified
Zombified

PostSubject: Re: Question about Wes.   Question about Wes. - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 8:16 pm

gimmehed wrote:

i responded to two different people and each post was not related to the other - they deserved there own post. this is the kind of shit i hated about that other board that made me quit posting there.
The most we do is move topics to were they belong. So you wont have a problem with us editing your post, if that's what your talking about.

gimmehed wrote:
lozz - you are being petty - the fucking end.
I didn't find lozz being petty at all. He was being nice to the guy that gives us unreleased hed songs. and yes we all do appreciate it, because you don't have to give them to us and you paid for them. but that doesn't mean were going to be all on your dick cause you have them.

gimmehed wrote:

if you have a problem with me posting several posts instead of grouping them all together - you can fuck off and i won't post on this board anymore. how about that?
The purpose of editing your post, is to keep the board organized and the pages small. I find it to be a bitch to have to go back and edit the topic with other quotes. So instead I right click quote button and open them up in new tabs. Then simply copy and paste, to a single reply. Its easier if you have a good internet connection.

If anyone is the last poster and its over a day or two and/or the topic has been bumped down, I don't see the harm in posting again.

gimmehed wrote:

no one seemed to have a problem with me making multiple posts when i posted hed joints you all would have never heard otherwise.
The download and request section doesn't matter. It just needs a sticky topic and it would be fine.
Back to top Go down
MADMANNe
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride
MADMANNe

PostSubject: Re: Question about Wes.   Question about Wes. - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 10:22 pm

Good thing none of us are politicians haha, we'd all kill eachother...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/madmanne1
hed_2012
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride
hed_2012

PostSubject: Re: Question about Wes.   Question about Wes. - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 10:55 pm

Sa'll good Lozz. Everyone chill. It's no biggie.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/hed2012
MadMadMan565
MadMadMan565

PostSubject: Re: Question about Wes.   Question about Wes. - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 12:26 am

I say we all just grab a few sunkists and watch some Happy Gilmore.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/screamfan2009
gimmehed
Renegade
Renegade

PostSubject: Re: Question about Wes.   Question about Wes. - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 2:30 am

lozz wrote:
gimmehed - I have appreciated everything you have contributed to the board over the years, I know that all the demos and stuff wouldn't have surfaced without you. I'm not a fan of slagging matches over the board, and yes - I was probably being petty about the posts. I don't want there to be bad blood between you and me, or anyone else on the board for that matter. Can we just chill and put this behind us? I just want to talk about (hed), not argue with everyone.

I'm glad you recognized you were being petty. As long as you don't ride my dick about making multiple posts, I'm good. I'm not a fan of responding to every person in one post because my connection sucks a dick and it's easier to respond to every one individually, besides I hate fucking long posts. I don't even read them when someone does that shit. peace
Back to top Go down
Gray Fox
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride
Gray Fox

PostSubject: Re: Question about Wes.   Question about Wes. - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 2:55 am

MadMadMan565 wrote:

agreed i havent been on the board since like yeterday afternoon and i come back to everyone arguing
Back to top Go down
MadMadMan565
MadMadMan565

PostSubject: Re: Question about Wes.   Question about Wes. - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 4:41 am

Gray Fox wrote:
MadMadMan565 wrote:

agreed i havent been on the board since like yeterday afternoon and i come back to everyone arguing

its a plan then dude lol we will organize this chill-out-event.
Back to top Go down
hed_2012
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride
hed_2012

PostSubject: Re: Question about Wes.   Question about Wes. - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 5:35 am

Haha. Fanta is better!
Back to top Go down
elgringoloco
Renegade
Renegade

PostSubject: Re: Question about Wes.   Question about Wes. - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 8:24 am

ok now back to topic!

So how come The Finger didnt know about it?
Back to top Go down
hed_planet_earth_1
hed_planet_earth_1

PostSubject: Re: Question about Wes.   Question about Wes. - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 1:06 pm

gimmehed wrote:
lozz wrote:

I'm glad you recognized you were being petty. As long as you don't ride my dick about making multiple posts, I'm good. I'm not a fan of responding to every person in one post because my connection sucks a dick and it's easier to respond to every one individually, besides I hate fucking long posts. I don't even read them when someone does that shit. peace

gimmehed-- dont insult forum members ok..

this forum is to discuss heds music not their personal life,

be a good boy you badass
Back to top Go down
gimmehed
Renegade
Renegade

PostSubject: Re: Question about Wes.   Question about Wes. - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 1:22 pm

hed_planet_earth_1 wrote:
gimmehed wrote:
lozz wrote:

gimmehed-- dont insult forum members ok..

this forum is to discuss heds music not their personal life,

be a good boy you badass

i insulted no one.

you need to learn to let shit die when peace has been already made.

anyway i'm out - this forum has gotten way too bullshit - just like the other one.

this is my last post.
Back to top Go down
MadMadMan565
MadMadMan565

PostSubject: Re: Question about Wes.   Question about Wes. - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 1:49 pm

hed_planet_earth_1, way to be a dumb bitch

besides, I brought a personal topic up in the first place
this forum is not just to talk about music, its to talk about (hed) in general

look what you've done
Back to top Go down
hed_2012
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride
hed_2012

PostSubject: Re: Question about Wes.   Question about Wes. - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 2:37 pm

It's clear you were just trying to stoke the fire hp1.
Back to top Go down
lozz
Admin
Admin
lozz

PostSubject: Re: Question about Wes.   Question about Wes. - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 7:31 pm

All right guys lets just leave it now yeh? Its water under the bridge. Peace.
Back to top Go down
wedged
Admin
Admin
wedged

PostSubject: Re: Question about Wes.   Question about Wes. - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 2:10 pm

topic locked, this shit is going nowhere.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Question about Wes.   Question about Wes. - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Question about Wes.
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3