(Hed)P.E. Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Question about Wes.

Go down 
+9
The Finger
hed_2012
Zombified
gimmehed
MADMANNe
lozz
Seed
elgringoloco
MadMadMan565
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
MadMadMan565
MadMadMan565

Question about Wes. Empty
PostSubject: Question about Wes.   Question about Wes. EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 9:38 am

Does anyone know if Wes and the band are on good terms?

Because I just had assumed since Jah is always talkin shit, they werent.

But I've been following Wes on Facebook and he just made a fan page, and he sent something to HED's Facebook wall
It was something along the lines of 'hey guys its Wes from the OG line up, id love your support' yada yada

Wes seems really cool and down to earth though, random side note lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/screamfan2009
elgringoloco
Renegade
Renegade

PostSubject: Re: Question about Wes.   Question about Wes. EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 9:54 am

from what I remember he is good with the band except with Jah because of that cheating story...remember bubba the love sponge? jah dissed Wes with the song Crack Rock
Back to top Go down
MadMadMan565
MadMadMan565

PostSubject: Re: Question about Wes.   Question about Wes. EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 10:23 am

I know, thats why I was confused. Because the fact that I know Jah is on bad terms with Wes
I just didnt know if Jah was the only one, but yeah.
Back to top Go down
Seed
(hed) Souljah
(hed) Souljah
Seed

PostSubject: Re: Question about Wes.   Question about Wes. EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 3:54 pm

i know from seeing wes's myspace that he misses his time greatly in hed..
along with bc

whats the cheating story??
sorry nevr heard about this and had no clue that crack rock song was for him
Back to top Go down
lozz
Admin
Admin
lozz

PostSubject: Re: Question about Wes.   Question about Wes. EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 5:54 pm

Seed are you kidding dude? hehe its ok I suppose its not always that obvious. Wes and this girl who is now his wife, were basically in a love triangle for years. Its the inspirtation behind at least a few of Jah's lyrics, especially the meadow.
Back to top Go down
MADMANNe
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride
MADMANNe

PostSubject: Re: Question about Wes.   Question about Wes. EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 10:18 pm

"your girlfriend fucked your best friend, everybody knew it didnt say nothing"
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/madmanne1
Seed
(hed) Souljah
(hed) Souljah
Seed

PostSubject: Re: Question about Wes.   Question about Wes. EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 11:14 pm

i knew the meadow was about someone cheating on Jah
but you gotta realize i didnt put 2 and 2 together cuz wes worked on that album

didnt know jah was basically saying fuck you to someone who was writing the album with him

and no i wasnt kidding...i feel pretty stupid thank you
hahaaha
Back to top Go down
MadMadMan565
MadMadMan565

PostSubject: Re: Question about Wes.   Question about Wes. EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 11:29 pm

Dont feel stupid, they are just being mean LOL

But yeah, I always found that odd too, Wes almost had to have known
If he didnt then, he was incredibly stupid, or in huge denial hahaha
Back to top Go down
Seed
(hed) Souljah
(hed) Souljah
Seed

PostSubject: Re: Question about Wes.   Question about Wes. EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 11:50 pm

thank you man lol
Back to top Go down
gimmehed
Renegade
Renegade

PostSubject: Re: Question about Wes.   Question about Wes. EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 9:53 am

Actually, the story above is a little twisted.

The truth is:

Jared was with this girl Joey Tierney for a long time.

One night Wes and Joey hooked up (he woke up to her sucking his dick). This affair continued for quite some time, all the while behind Jared's back.

Jared claims many of the band members knew what was going on but no one said anything to him and he felt betrayed. When Jared found out, he went all apeshit and was on the brink of killing Wes (his words). The last tour they did together (when Wes exited the band) Jared was like "it's either you or me" and Wes left.

Wes and Joey ended up still being together after he exited hed and fell in love. At one point he and Joey WERE going to get married - but NEVER DID.

Jared thought they got married but they never did. Jared in the meantime, wed his girl Lindsay Reese, this was like three years ago and they have a two year old son, whose name is Zion.

Wes and Joey are no longer together.

The song "Sundown" is inspired by the entire episode, listen to the lyrics carefully.

Last edited by gimmehed on Wed Feb 17, 2010 10:03 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
gimmehed
Renegade
Renegade

PostSubject: Re: Question about Wes.   Question about Wes. EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 9:54 am

And with reference to who is on good terms.

Wes is cool with every original member of hed, with the exception of Jared.
Back to top Go down
gimmehed
Renegade
Renegade

PostSubject: Re: Question about Wes.   Question about Wes. EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 9:59 am

And one more thing - Wes is a cool dude but is his own biggest fan. I think a lot of the times he is living in the past. At some point he has to let the hed thing go. You have to remember this little thing called hed he created with jared and for jared to continue without him really hurts.

He's accomplished a lot of the years, the main accomplishment being his sobriety and it only got hella worse after he exited hed. He was a hardcore drug addict for years. All that matters to me he is that he is well, drug free and healthy.
Back to top Go down
elgringoloco
Renegade
Renegade

PostSubject: Re: Question about Wes.   Question about Wes. EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 10:49 am

@gimmehed

thanks for clearin it all up, what I wanna know is: so wes is still thinkin about hed? well he and jahred created it so I guess I would feel that way too, did he ever talk to jah again since he left hed? maybe someday jahred will be man enough to forgive him, I don't want to disrespect any females but I think it's always "friends over bitches"...what do you guys think?
Back to top Go down
Seed
(hed) Souljah
(hed) Souljah
Seed

PostSubject: Re: Question about Wes.   Question about Wes. EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 11:13 am

i dont think jah should have to 4give him
when your in love your in love and i think nothin else matters
and from what gimmehed said that was a fucked up story
ive been a relationship for 2 years and if my best friend who ive traveled the world with,wrote songs with, put in immeasurable time with accepted that shit and continued it behind my back ...i would contemplate murder
for jah to talk about quitting the band over this she must have really meant something to him

...but then again jah has a kid now with a diff chick and if he is just as happy with her if not more...maybe he is thankful in a way...but prob for the fact jah and wes spent all that time together is the reason why forgiveness is not in vocabulary

has wes apologized?

also ive seen in an interview BC would like to drum for hed again
what happend between him and jah?

and lozz if this is known info once again i just dont know
Back to top Go down
gimmehed
Renegade
Renegade

PostSubject: Re: Question about Wes.   Question about Wes. EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 3:22 pm

elgringoloco wrote:
@gimmehed

thanks for clearin it all up, what I wanna know is: so wes is still thinkin about hed? well he and jahred created it so I guess I would feel that way too, did he ever talk to jah again since he left hed? maybe someday jahred will be man enough to forgive him, I don't want to disrespect any females but I think it's always "friends over bitches"...what do you guys think?

Clearly wes is still thinking about hed. I mean did you see his fan page he created on FB for himself where he is posting videos of hed? So yeah that's pretty obvious he is still thinking about hed.

wes and jared are done.
Back to top Go down
gimmehed
Renegade
Renegade

PostSubject: Re: Question about Wes.   Question about Wes. EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 3:25 pm

Seed wrote:
i dont think jah should have to 4give him
when your in love your in love and i think nothin else matters
and from what gimmehed said that was a fucked up story
ive been a relationship for 2 years and if my best friend who ive traveled the world with,wrote songs with, put in immeasurable time with accepted that shit and continued it behind my back ...i would contemplate murder
for jah to talk about quitting the band over this she must have really meant something to him

...but then again jah has a kid now with a diff chick and if he is just as happy with her if not more...maybe he is thankful in a way...but prob for the fact jah and wes spent all that time together is the reason why forgiveness is not in vocabulary

has wes apologized?

also ive seen in an interview BC would like to drum for hed again
what happend between him and jah?

and lozz if this is known info once again i just dont know

wes - to my knowledge - never apologized. it wouldn't matter if he did because jared would never forgive him.

jared fired bc - according to jared he created a lot of drama for the band, acting like a bitch and what not to venue and industry people, etc. so there was bad blood there for a while between him and jared. there is some other stuff i dont want to put out there but that's the gist of it.
Back to top Go down
elgringoloco
Renegade
Renegade

PostSubject: Re: Question about Wes.   Question about Wes. EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 5:51 pm

thanks for the input gimmehed, by the way can you post the link to wes's FB page?
Back to top Go down
MadMadMan565
MadMadMan565

PostSubject: Re: Question about Wes.   Question about Wes. EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 8:21 pm

Back to top Go down
gimmehed
Renegade
Renegade

PostSubject: Re: Question about Wes.   Question about Wes. EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 2:51 am

i didn't know he even had a fb page until someone said something about it here!
Back to top Go down
Zombified
Zombified

PostSubject: Re: Question about Wes.   Question about Wes. EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 3:08 am

@gimmehed

Do you know anything about Wes's new band The Damages?

Skip to 2:16

Wes also now has a twitter.
Back to top Go down
gimmehed
Renegade
Renegade

PostSubject: Re: Question about Wes.   Question about Wes. EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 5:25 am

Zombified wrote:
@gimmehed

Do you know anything about Wes's new band The Damages?

Skip to 2:16

Wes also now has a twitter.

Nope.
Back to top Go down
Seed
(hed) Souljah
(hed) Souljah
Seed

PostSubject: Re: Question about Wes.   Question about Wes. EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 2:16 pm

wow gimmehed you are a hedictionary
one more question (thank you for the info on BC)
and this is serious :-/

is chizad an asshole??
i dont know he's always seemed it to me
but then again i prob didnt see the right things with him in it
Back to top Go down
lozz
Admin
Admin
lozz

PostSubject: Re: Question about Wes.   Question about Wes. EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 4:49 pm

Seed as to whether someone is an asshole is opinion. I think you'd need to judge it on your own experiences with the guy tbh. He has always seemed likeable to me, but I don't know him at all really so I can't say.

Why do you think he is an asshole, have you spoken to him over the net or had a bad experience?
Back to top Go down
Seed
(hed) Souljah
(hed) Souljah
Seed

PostSubject: Re: Question about Wes.   Question about Wes. EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 7:03 pm

no just from interviews and the way he presents himself
i guess for me i just dont like him
and i know its an opinion
thats why i was askin gimmehed for his
cuz i felt like he might know more since he's the only one that pops up on here with info no one talks about

no bad experience just the kinda thing where you may not like me because of the way i present myself on the forums
i dont like him because of the way he presents himself to the people

not going for an arguement just asking a question

like i thought tiny was an asshole cuz me and him got into a namecalling fight over the web...but a few messages in apoligies were exchanged and he was a really kind guy
Back to top Go down
hed_2012
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride
hed_2012

PostSubject: Re: Question about Wes.   Question about Wes. EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 12:29 am

Yeah BC certainly did some other things which shouldn't be mentioned...The conclusion ladies and gentleman...He got what he fucking deserved.

Haha Seed I was in the same position as you. Went fucking crazy at him one time and then we were cool. I met him after and was the most chill dude in the whole band. We smoked a spliff together. Haha.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/hed2012
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Question about Wes.   Question about Wes. Empty

Back to top Go down

Question about Wes.
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next