(Hed)P.E. Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Question about Wes.

Go down 
+9
The Finger
hed_2012
Zombified
gimmehed
MADMANNe
lozz
Seed
elgringoloco
MadMadMan565
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
MadMadMan565
MadMadMan565

Question about Wes. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question about Wes.   Question about Wes. - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 12:46 am

I think that Tiny rubbed EVERYBODY the wrong way on the Forum at first. Then he turned out to be one of the coolest dudes.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/screamfan2009
gimmehed
Renegade
Renegade

PostSubject: Re: Question about Wes.   Question about Wes. - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 7:17 am

Seed wrote:
wow gimmehed you are a hedictionary
one more question (thank you for the info on BC)
and this is serious :-/

is chizad an asshole??
i dont know he's always seemed it to me
but then again i prob didnt see the right things with him in it

chad is one of the coolest dudes i have ever met.
Back to top Go down
gimmehed
Renegade
Renegade

PostSubject: Re: Question about Wes.   Question about Wes. - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 7:18 am

and for the record, i never liked tiny. he was an asshole in person. just my opinion.
Back to top Go down
hed_2012
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride
hed_2012

PostSubject: Re: Question about Wes.   Question about Wes. - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 8:10 am

Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/hed2012
Seed
(hed) Souljah
(hed) Souljah
Seed

PostSubject: Re: Question about Wes.   Question about Wes. - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 12:53 pm

see then my opinion was off base thank you gimmehed

poor tiny...everyone liked ur drummin just not realy you Sad lol
Back to top Go down
MADMANNe
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride
MADMANNe

PostSubject: Re: Question about Wes.   Question about Wes. - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 9:01 pm

I didnt really like his drumming
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/madmanne1
gimmehed
Renegade
Renegade

PostSubject: Re: Question about Wes.   Question about Wes. - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 1:16 am

hed_2012 wrote:
https://secure.wireimage.com/ItemListings.aspx?ipp=120&igi=265596

thats her - she's a fashion designer/stylist.
Back to top Go down
gimmehed
Renegade
Renegade

PostSubject: Re: Question about Wes.   Question about Wes. - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 1:17 am

MADMANNe wrote:
I didnt really like his drumming

i gotta go with you on this one.
Back to top Go down
The Finger

PostSubject: Re: Question about Wes.   Question about Wes. - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 11:07 pm

The Story about Wes and Jah is not true. I was there. ....and The Meadow was not about Wes.
Back to top Go down
(anonymous)
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride

PostSubject: Re: Question about Wes.   Question about Wes. - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 11:49 pm

The Meadow sounds more like a song about a girl he wishes to be but can't not about a girl he has been with.
Back to top Go down
hed_2012
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride
hed_2012

PostSubject: Re: Question about Wes.   Question about Wes. - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 11:51 pm

Maybe you should listen to Bubba the Love Sponge...because the story was all stated quite clearly in an interview with the band 2 years back...

Only thing is they never used Wes actual name, rather they referred to him as Crack Rock. I can't imagine it being anyone else...Are you trying to say it was someone else???
Back to top Go down
gimmehed
Renegade
Renegade

PostSubject: Re: Question about Wes.   Question about Wes. - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 12:21 am

The Finger wrote:
The Story about Wes and Jah is not true. I was there. ....and The Meadow was not about Wes.

it is true - wes and jared told me it to my face - i'm sure they know moreover you. your off on this one. and i never said anything about the meadow but i'm sure you know that.
Back to top Go down
gimmehed
Renegade
Renegade

PostSubject: Re: Question about Wes.   Question about Wes. - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 12:21 am

hed_2012 wrote:
Maybe you should listen to Bubba the Love Sponge...because the story was all stated quite clearly in an interview with the band 2 years back...

Only thing is they never used Wes actual name, rather they referred to him as Crack Rock. I can't imagine it being anyone else...Are you trying to say it was someone else???

this sir, you are right. crack rock = wes. jared told me that too. he just didn't want to give him any attention during the interview, as he also said.
Back to top Go down
gimmehed
Renegade
Renegade

PostSubject: Re: Question about Wes.   Question about Wes. - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 12:27 am

The Finger wrote:

and so you know sachs, jared had a couple things to say about you as well when asked - so dont think you are as close as you thnk you are. i'm not here to get into a pissing match with you - but i will say that i spoke nothing but truth minus some more private details - what i posted came directly from the horses mouth - wes and jared - themselves. last i wasnt infringing on their privacy because jared put all that shit on blast via bubba minus names. everyone else could figure out who is who.
Back to top Go down
gimmehed
Renegade
Renegade

PostSubject: Re: Question about Wes.   Question about Wes. - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 12:34 am

and on the topic of bubba - he loves hed! he cant say enough good things about the guys -
Back to top Go down
hed_2012
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride
hed_2012

PostSubject: Re: Question about Wes.   Question about Wes. - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 7:20 am

True that gimme.
Back to top Go down
lozz
Admin
Admin
lozz

PostSubject: Re: Question about Wes.   Question about Wes. - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 1:04 pm

gimmehed, couldn't you have used the edit button instead of making four posts in a row dude?
Back to top Go down
hed_2012
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride
hed_2012

PostSubject: Re: Question about Wes.   Question about Wes. - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 1:20 pm

Haha are you serious Lozz?
Back to top Go down
gimmehed
Renegade
Renegade

PostSubject: Re: Question about Wes.   Question about Wes. - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 1:32 pm

lozz stop being such a dick and trivial - i mean seriously.

i responded to two different people and each post was not related to the other - they deserved there own post. this is the kind of shit i hated about that other board that made me quit posting there.
Back to top Go down
elgringoloco
Renegade
Renegade

PostSubject: Re: Question about Wes.   Question about Wes. - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 2:05 pm

what the fucks wrong about gimmehed makin several posts? just let him say what ever he wants,you should not care if its in 4 posts or 100 posts, How can anyone care about shit like that? it doesnt matter at all...this board is about speaking your mind in whatever relation to hed, and not to learn to use the fuckin edit button, and also if you edit your post how can you be sure that the others will read it then? aw well just to much bull...
Back to top Go down
Seed
(hed) Souljah
(hed) Souljah
Seed

PostSubject: Re: Question about Wes.   Question about Wes. - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 3:06 pm

Lozz just has a problem with anyone doing something he wouldent do or say,or not knowing something he already knows
...just like an old bickering lady

multi post-problem
calling chizad an ass-problem
not knowin the story about wes-problem

gimmehed more power to ya
and i accept your multi post specialy considering your the ONLY one that comes on here that has crazy shit to say that we've never heard...
Back to top Go down
MadMadMan565
MadMadMan565

PostSubject: Re: Question about Wes.   Question about Wes. - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 3:12 pm

You could trouble me for a warm glass of SHUT THE HELL UP
Now you will go to sleep, or I will put you to sleep

Check the name-tag, you're in my world now Grandma
Back to top Go down
Seed
(hed) Souljah
(hed) Souljah
Seed

PostSubject: Re: Question about Wes.   Question about Wes. - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 3:19 pm

what?
Back to top Go down
MadMadMan565
MadMadMan565

PostSubject: Re: Question about Wes.   Question about Wes. - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 3:44 pm

LOL Ben Stiller
Back to top Go down
lozz
Admin
Admin
lozz

PostSubject: Re: Question about Wes.   Question about Wes. - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 4:47 pm

You all need to calm down, I haven't said anything confrontational. Seed, before I was just asking you why you thought chad was an ass. And as far as gimmehed goes all I did was ask him not to make multiple posts, I don't have a problem with him posting "things I don't already know" as you put it. I'm only doing my job trying to keep the board in shape. I didn't insult gimmehed or you at all in this thread yet your all throwing shit at me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Question about Wes.   Question about Wes. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Question about Wes.
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next