(Hed)P.E. Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New World Orphans Sampler

Go down 
+25
orange tik tac
tiredofsleep_2012
wedged
TYLER.2012
lukew4rm
gearhead87
Zombified
Crazy_hed
OriginalHipHopWitchDoctor
andy_factor
MADMANNe
LoFa
avikid86
Broke2012
WTD*
(mat) p.e.
Shakezulah
Russ
lozz
(hed)
elgringoloco
Mr. Sinistər
Kirby
(anonymous)
MadMadMan565
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Mr. Sinistər
Admin
Admin
Mr. Sinistər

New World Orphans Sampler - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New World Orphans Sampler   New World Orphans Sampler - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 8:21 pm

lukew4rm wrote:
Actually Snoop Dogg did it first. Biggie just made it famous. Hed didn't do it in respect for Biggie though. It was the total opposite. In an old ass interview with Big he called (Hed) p.e. garbage saying that they aren't at all hip-hop. That's why in the one verse Jahred says "lights out you fat mother fucker. watch me shine now, YOU FATASS" lol. Meaning that Biggie's dead for running his mouth like he did so many times, and here's Hed at the top of their game. I still like Biggie's music though but he was full of himself.

Really? I thought it was in respect. In RTO they also mention Biggie and 2 Pac.

Quote :
One might argue and say its only music
But look what happens when you start to abuse it
You could even acuse it of being a murder
I wish Biggie and Pac woulda thought of that earlier
Why all the good ones gotta go away
Back to top Go down
http://www.hedpeonline.com
TYLER.2012
(hed) Souljah
(hed) Souljah
TYLER.2012

PostSubject: Re: New World Orphans Sampler   New World Orphans Sampler - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 8:43 pm

that was big b that said that in rto and even if it wasnt beefs die down after awhile and why hold a grudge? biggie is dead now and he was an amzing rapper so why would jah care anymore?
Back to top Go down
http://Myspace.com/tas_17
lukew4rm
Renegade
Renegade
lukew4rm

PostSubject: Re: New World Orphans Sampler   New World Orphans Sampler - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 8:48 pm

Yeah, well I'm sure he got over it after a while. I'm sure he was influenced by him as a rapper. Doesn't mean he has to like him as a person though. I know of a lot of different artists that make good music but are bad people in general. If someone publicly talked shit on my music I'd do the same thing. And then again, in RTO he's basically just using Biggie and Pac as an example to how seriously people take music. And how much it can really effect people and make them do things. Those four lines that u quoted from RTO pretty much speak for themselves on that. Those guys were definitely abusing their music at that time. Like, why the fuck would you fight over whos a better rapper. I mean look at what happened to Dimebag Darrel. He got shot by some crazy fan than thought it was Dimebags fault that Pantera broke up. Quite ridiculous if you ask me. But that is human nature I guess.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/timbolove
lukew4rm
Renegade
Renegade
lukew4rm

PostSubject: Re: New World Orphans Sampler   New World Orphans Sampler - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 8:49 pm

TYLER.2012 wrote:
that was big b that said that in rto and even if it wasnt beefs die down after awhile and why hold a grudge? biggie is dead now and he was an amzing rapper so why would jah care anymore?

Ha, you beat me to it man. In less words too, lol.
Back to top Go down
wedged
Admin
Admin
wedged

PostSubject: Re: New World Orphans Sampler   New World Orphans Sampler - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 9:51 am

lol , I failed! and listened to the snippets though I told myself not too..

but the stuff sounds amazing! I fucking love the new sound!
Back to top Go down
Broke2012
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride
Broke2012

PostSubject: Re: New World Orphans Sampler   New World Orphans Sampler - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 4:48 pm

wedged wrote:
lol , I failed! and listened to the snippets though I told myself not too..

but the stuff sounds amazing! I fucking love the new sound!

w . o . r . d .

@lukew4rm: thanks!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/broke2012
lukew4rm
Renegade
Renegade
lukew4rm

PostSubject: Re: New World Orphans Sampler   New World Orphans Sampler - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 4:53 pm

No problem man. I still have all those instrumentals if anyone needs em again. I'll have to post a zip file on zshare or something. Unless the old ones still up. I forgot who originally posted it.
Back to top Go down
Broke2012
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride
Broke2012

PostSubject: Re: New World Orphans Sampler   New World Orphans Sampler - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 4:58 pm

isn't there a link on hedpe.ru?
Back to top Go down
lukew4rm
Renegade
Renegade
lukew4rm

PostSubject: Re: New World Orphans Sampler   New World Orphans Sampler - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 5:34 pm

Most likely. I didn't even check.
Back to top Go down
Kirby
(hed) Souljah
(hed) Souljah
Kirby

PostSubject: Re: New World Orphans Sampler   New World Orphans Sampler - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 6:06 pm

I can't find a link to the demos.

If someone could kindly point me in the direction.
Back to top Go down
http://www.kirbythealmighty.blogspot.com
Broke2012
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride
Broke2012

PostSubject: Re: New World Orphans Sampler   New World Orphans Sampler - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 7:20 pm

Back to top Go down
n00b

PostSubject: Re: New World Orphans Sampler   New World Orphans Sampler - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 8:40 pm

lukew4rm wrote:
Actually Snoop Dogg did it first. Biggie just made it famous. Hed didn't do it in respect for Biggie though. It was the total opposite. In an old ass interview with Big he called (Hed) p.e. garbage saying that they aren't at all hip-hop. That's why in the one verse Jahred says "lights out you fat mother fucker. watch me shine now, YOU FATASS" lol. Meaning that Biggie's dead for running his mouth like he did so many times, and here's Hed at the top of their game. I still like Biggie's music though but he was full of himself.

good shit man, i didnt know about that
personally i dnt think hed pe is all hip hop either and i hate wen ther labled rapcore n shit like that
biggie was awesome but jah's mc skills rnt close..but jah rips wit his band and thats wut matters
cool info tho man, thxs
Back to top Go down
Mr. Sinistər
Admin
Admin
Mr. Sinistər

PostSubject: Re: New World Orphans Sampler   New World Orphans Sampler - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 7:48 am

Can't... stop... listening to those samples. This record is gonna be fucking amazing! All the songs except like two or three sound awesome! I don't know if I can make it another week... without hearing this shit. Mad
Back to top Go down
tiredofsleep_2012
(hed) Souljah
(hed) Souljah
tiredofsleep_2012

PostSubject: Re: New World Orphans Sampler   New World Orphans Sampler - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 7:54 am

Mr. Sinistər wrote:
Can't... stop... listening to those samples. This record is gonna be fucking amazing! All the songs except like two or three sound awesome! I don't know if I can make it another week... without hearing this shit. Mad

Same here man
Back to top Go down
Mr. Sinistər
Admin
Admin
Mr. Sinistər

PostSubject: Re: New World Orphans Sampler   New World Orphans Sampler - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 7:56 am

tiredofsleep_2012 wrote:
Mr. Sinistər wrote:

Same here man
Yep. And we've yet to hear three songs! I think I should pop in the white version first, because that's the one I am most curious about. Damn 7 days is too long. Crying or Very sad Mad
Back to top Go down
Broke2012
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride
Broke2012

PostSubject: Re: New World Orphans Sampler   New World Orphans Sampler - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 12:14 pm

Mr. Sinistər wrote:
tiredofsleep_2012 wrote:
Mr. Sinistər wrote:

Same here man
Yep. And we've yet to hear three songs! I think I should pop in the white version first, because that's the one I am most curious about. Damn 7 days is too long. Crying or Very sad Mad

7 days?! fuck that, i'll have to wait so fucking long Razz
Back to top Go down
wedged
Admin
Admin
wedged

PostSubject: Re: New World Orphans Sampler   New World Orphans Sampler - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 8:47 pm

yeah this week will really pass slowly..
and even worse , I preordered with bol.com , since I don't have a working creditcard(long story) and they allow you to pay directly using internet banking.
but back in the days during DIY release and preorder they fucked it up , and I ended out loosing my money and not getting my cd.. so I hope they don't screw me over this time around:-(

I can't fucking wait ..so far I can tell stay ready and born 2 ride will deffo be my two fav tracks..
I just loved the overall OIA drenched flow on stay ready man , though it's just a snippet it still represents the song well..

so far the only song I don't dig is flesh and blood..sounds really not done in the 30 sec sample.

anyway..I'm gonna kill some time with GOW2..
Back to top Go down
Broke2012
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride
Broke2012

PostSubject: Re: New World Orphans Sampler   New World Orphans Sampler - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 1:05 pm

haha, maaaan bol.com suxx...
you should really get a credit card.. i ordered the insane package on subnoize
Back to top Go down
orange tik tac
orange tik tac

PostSubject: Re: New World Orphans Sampler   New World Orphans Sampler - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 2:50 pm

What really surprises me is that the album has yet to leak. I'd love to hear the full album ahead of time, not that I still won't buy all 3 editions anyway.
Back to top Go down
orange tik tac
orange tik tac

PostSubject: Re: New World Orphans Sampler   New World Orphans Sampler - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 2:55 pm

lukew4rm wrote:
Really?? I thought Biggie died before the first hed album?
Back to top Go down
Broke2012
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride
Broke2012

PostSubject: Re: New World Orphans Sampler   New World Orphans Sampler - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 4:51 pm

orange tik tac wrote:
What really surprises me is that the album has yet to leak. I'd love to hear the full album ahead of time, not that I still won't buy all 3 editions anyway.

wooooooord, i want to hear it
Back to top Go down
(anonymous)
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride

PostSubject: Re: New World Orphans Sampler   New World Orphans Sampler - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 4:58 pm

orange tik tac wrote:
lukew4rm wrote:
Really?? I thought Biggie died before the first hed album?
Yeah, I also think he died earlier, so how could he know (hed)?
Back to top Go down
wedged
Admin
Admin
wedged

PostSubject: Re: New World Orphans Sampler   New World Orphans Sampler - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 6:42 pm

@ (anonymous)
I agree on that one , because prior to the release of broke (hed) was pretty much under the radar..at least not a popular mtv like band.(shoot if wrong though , remember I'm a dutchie I didn't witness (hed)'s impact in the USA)

And biggie got assasinated on march 9 ,1997, it is the same year self titled got released but If I do recall correctly it wasn't untill broke (2000) that hed went big.

so somebody fill me in with the whole issue , because it's rather strange to assume that (hed) and biggie knew eachother..
+ if you listen to church of realities it's more off a punkrock vibe to it , not overly hiphop influenced at all...

and regarding the leak,

did insomnia leak prior to release date?
I do remember B2BX leaking a few weeks prior , but I guess that was somebody from the inside. Hed is on subnoize and though some artist are more well known nowadays, subnoize is still an indie label.
Commercial acts leak sooner , since there's more people interested in e.g. katy perry or whatever.

I also want to point out that when a cd gets a review(mostly prior to release date) it almost immediately leaks a day after.. but since there's no review or anything on the net I doubt it will leak.

I downloaded a few torrents just to check, but the 4 versions I got all were bogus.

and coming to conclusion I do want everybody to know that if you have a leak please distribute over PM , don't post it..your post or thread will be deleted.
it's not that we made this decision to irritate you , it's more to keep the forum safe.
ya guys dig?
Back to top Go down
Broke2012
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride
Broke2012

PostSubject: Re: New World Orphans Sampler   New World Orphans Sampler - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 7:48 pm

posting a topic saying that you have it is okay right?
just no download links Smile

on the leak thing, i don't remember if Insomnia leaked... well, Lozz got it very fast, but he wouldn't share, yehh, it leaked but not real early like b2bx
Back to top Go down
wedged
Admin
Admin
wedged

PostSubject: Re: New World Orphans Sampler   New World Orphans Sampler - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 7:51 pm

yea posting you have it is fine by me , but as you said , no download links..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New World Orphans Sampler   New World Orphans Sampler - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

New World Orphans Sampler
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next