(Hed)P.E. Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

(hed) p.e. – Truth Rising Limited Edition Orphans’ Package

Go down 
+7
Seed
(anonymous)
(hed)
MADMANNe
wedged
gabe81
Joeolive1234
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Joeolive1234

(hed) p.e. – Truth Rising Limited Edition Orphans’ Package Empty
PostSubject: (hed) p.e. – Truth Rising Limited Edition Orphans’ Package   (hed) p.e. – Truth Rising Limited Edition Orphans’ Package EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 8:26 pm

The quest to uncover the truth has given (hed) p.e. new life. While the band has weathered the stormy waters of the music business for over a decade and enjoyed a slew of successful albums, it’s their quest for answers that has given them purpose. Now with the release of their eighth studio album, “Truth Rising”, (hed) p.e have become the voice for a movement that empowers youth and reveals the seedy underbelly of our current political affairs.

Tracklisting:

01 - Silence is Betrayal (Intro)
02 - Truth Rising
03 - It's All Over
04 - The Capitalist Conspiracy (Intro)
05 - No Rest For The Wicked
06 - This Fire
07 - Takeover
08 - Stand Up (feat. Lajon Witherspoon of Sevendust)
09 - Beijo Na Boca (Intro)
10 - Menina
11 - Universal Peace (intro)
12 - Forward Go!
13 - Bad News
14 - Deepthroat (Intro)
15 - Murder
16 - The Hed Honcho (Outro)
17 - Children of the Fall
18 - Enough Secrecy (Intro)
19 - No More Secrets
20 - Whitehouse
21 - We Are the Ones (Intro)
22 - It's Alright!

SKULL & BONUS DISC:

01 - Judgement Day (Exclusive)
02 - Takeover…With Axe Murder Boyz And DGAF
03 - No More Secrets… Renegade Remix
04 - The Love You Show (Exclusive)
05 - A Conversation With Jahred About The Truth Movement

Here is the link:
http://www.subnoizestore.com/Hed-PE-Truth-Rising-Package-p/hed-213t2.htm
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/joeolive1234
gabe81
(hed) Souljah
(hed) Souljah
gabe81

PostSubject: Re: (hed) p.e. – Truth Rising Limited Edition Orphans’ Package   (hed) p.e. – Truth Rising Limited Edition Orphans’ Package EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 6:47 pm

idgaf whut ppl think of this i pre ordered mine FUK SHIT UP
Back to top Go down
wedged
Admin
Admin
wedged

PostSubject: Re: (hed) p.e. – Truth Rising Limited Edition Orphans’ Package   (hed) p.e. – Truth Rising Limited Edition Orphans’ Package EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 12:11 pm

I already pre ordered at bol.com, if I order the *regular* edition (meaning truth rising + bonus disc) at subnoize. My order total ends up at 44,99 USD, that's including taxes and shipping rates.

adding 35 bucks just to get a CD to holland is a bit to pricy for me..

+ I heard that a lot of you international guys have had problems with subnoize. So I'm not gonna try and find out. prolly score some merch or goodies at one of the shows.
Back to top Go down
MADMANNe
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride
MADMANNe

PostSubject: Re: (hed) p.e. – Truth Rising Limited Edition Orphans’ Package   (hed) p.e. – Truth Rising Limited Edition Orphans’ Package EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 3:50 pm

yeaaaah dowg. its too expensive with the shipping shit. too bad ill have to buy just the cd and download the extras!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/madmanne1
(hed)
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride
(hed)

PostSubject: Re: (hed) p.e. – Truth Rising Limited Edition Orphans’ Package   (hed) p.e. – Truth Rising Limited Edition Orphans’ Package EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 5:05 pm

preordered the cheapest package, but really not sure i'll get it.
the automatic mail i got back from subnoize store said my payment address as shipment address all though i had an other address to send it to..
Back to top Go down
(anonymous)
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride

PostSubject: Re: (hed) p.e. – Truth Rising Limited Edition Orphans’ Package   (hed) p.e. – Truth Rising Limited Edition Orphans’ Package EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 8:30 pm

(hed) wrote:
preordered the cheapest package, but really not sure i'll get it.
the automatic mail i got back from subnoize store said my payment address as shipment address all though i had an other address to send it to..

I had the same problem with The DIY Guys preorder, they sent it to billing address, so prepare for it. Razz

I'm not gonna get the preorder this time, the shirt is too big and I don't like neither the poster nor the flag.
Plus shipping is too expensive and I can't bother my friend's US family that often.
I'll just get the album at ebay or the Polish shop that I found.

I found Truth Rising on ebay, apparently it's a preorder as the release date in 25 October
http://cgi.ebay.pl/HED-P-E-TRUTH-RISING-CD-/300475775189?pt=Music_CDs&hash=item45f5c078d5
Back to top Go down
MADMANNe
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride
MADMANNe

PostSubject: Re: (hed) p.e. – Truth Rising Limited Edition Orphans’ Package   (hed) p.e. – Truth Rising Limited Edition Orphans’ Package EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 9:00 am

Yo does anyone know if kutt calhoun is on any track on the bonus disc? cuz i saw it on some of the first tracklist that came up here but now i dont see his name anywhere.
Back to top Go down
Seed
(hed) Souljah
(hed) Souljah
Seed

PostSubject: Re: (hed) p.e. – Truth Rising Limited Edition Orphans’ Package   (hed) p.e. – Truth Rising Limited Edition Orphans’ Package EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 5:03 pm

i saw that kutt thing to

i saw it on some alternate hed pe amazon pre order page
it was one of the tracks above stand up .. i think
Back to top Go down
MADMANNe
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride
MADMANNe

PostSubject: Re: (hed) p.e. – Truth Rising Limited Edition Orphans’ Package   (hed) p.e. – Truth Rising Limited Edition Orphans’ Package EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 7:21 pm

hope he's on it. he's pretty dope!
Back to top Go down
The Lost Soul
(hed) Souljah
(hed) Souljah
The Lost Soul

PostSubject: Re: (hed) p.e. – Truth Rising Limited Edition Orphans’ Package   (hed) p.e. – Truth Rising Limited Edition Orphans’ Package EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 10:14 pm

i want the lets ride remix with richter and kutt..

they did it live when i seen um

i thought i seen it on sume strange noize sampler tour disc or some shit =/
Back to top Go down
Gray Fox
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride
Gray Fox

PostSubject: Re: (hed) p.e. – Truth Rising Limited Edition Orphans’ Package   (hed) p.e. – Truth Rising Limited Edition Orphans’ Package EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 1:33 am

na i got all the strange noize cds and never heard it other than live id love to hear a studio version tho
Back to top Go down
MADMANNe
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride
MADMANNe

PostSubject: Re: (hed) p.e. – Truth Rising Limited Edition Orphans’ Package   (hed) p.e. – Truth Rising Limited Edition Orphans’ Package EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 12:14 pm

ya that'd be awesome to hear with kutt on it
Back to top Go down
cripBrownie420
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride
cripBrownie420

PostSubject: Re: (hed) p.e. – Truth Rising Limited Edition Orphans’ Package   (hed) p.e. – Truth Rising Limited Edition Orphans’ Package EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 4:49 am

supposely when u get the package he was honering a hour meet and greet before the show. i dont no how many of you got the pre order shirt and did the meet and greet. but when i went last night he did not meet and greet for an hour before the show Sad idk why or if he is doing it cuz when they was walking in he had his wife and kid with him. and the show wasnt over till 12 and it was colder then hell here. he must let his kid stay up REALLY LATE!
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/​CripBrownie
Seed
(hed) Souljah
(hed) Souljah
Seed

PostSubject: Re: (hed) p.e. – Truth Rising Limited Edition Orphans’ Package   (hed) p.e. – Truth Rising Limited Edition Orphans’ Package EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 1:58 pm

cripBrownie420 wrote:
supposely when u get the package he was honering a hour meet and greet before the show. i dont no how many of you got the pre order shirt and did the meet and greet. but when i went last night he did not meet and greet for an hour before the show Sad idk why or if he is doing it cuz when they was walking in he had his wife and kid with him. and the show wasnt over till 12 and it was colder then hell here. he must let his kid stay up REALLY LATE!

did the same shit during the insomnia tour a few years back
,had the special preorder cover (supposed to basically be a backstage pass)
well the meet and greet never happened ,jah hung out signed a few cds and quickly left the concert
Back to top Go down
cripBrownie420
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride
cripBrownie420

PostSubject: Re: (hed) p.e. – Truth Rising Limited Edition Orphans’ Package   (hed) p.e. – Truth Rising Limited Edition Orphans’ Package EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 3:11 pm

i am not bummed. it would have been kool to sit and talk tho
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/​CripBrownie
LotusLord
(hed) Souljah
(hed) Souljah

PostSubject: Re: (hed) p.e. – Truth Rising Limited Edition Orphans’ Package   (hed) p.e. – Truth Rising Limited Edition Orphans’ Package EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 1:06 am

Yeah Jah did stop and talk to a few people last night after the show, but he was quick to get on the bus after. Jaxon was the first out of the venue, I did shake his hand before he left though. Saw Product and said hey to him. Talked to Mark for quite a while (he knows me and a few of my friends from a few tours before, so we like to shoot the shit when we can). Trauma was the only one that I didn't actually get to talk with or say hi to. A friend of mine was ahead of me in the merch line and she got them to sign our cds before they came out. I got the limited edition package at the show (aside from the banner).

The show was great, though if you want to hear anything from before OIA you are probably out of luck. There were a few guys who were yelling at Jah during the show, calling him a fucking retard, telling him to hurry up and shut up etc. But they seemed to like the songs... If you know hed you should expect Jah's rhetoric. It was a little annoying. The mix was excellent IMO, one of the best rock shows at the rave I've heard acoustically (way to go on that Lance). I recorded a few videos though they probably look and sound like crap due to my phone. I'll check them out and upload if its worth it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (hed) p.e. – Truth Rising Limited Edition Orphans’ Package   (hed) p.e. – Truth Rising Limited Edition Orphans’ Package Empty

Back to top Go down

(hed) p.e. – Truth Rising Limited Edition Orphans’ Package
Page 1 of 1