(Hed)P.E. Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

No Rest 4 Da Wicked Music Video

Go down 
+13
lozz
Mr. Sinistər
MADMANNe
(anonymous)
blackout
hed_2012
ivan
Srh (hed)pe586
Lummel666
Catar4x
cripBrownie420
Gray Fox
MadMadMan565
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
cripBrownie420
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride
cripBrownie420

No Rest 4 Da Wicked Music Video - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Rest 4 Da Wicked Music Video   No Rest 4 Da Wicked Music Video - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 2:25 am

i like a few of there songs. but they suck live!! i dont no if it was because it was an outside concert but ugh HORRIBLE there right up there with cradle of filth there ok on album but suck live. as for stone sour i do like them and there good live too. but outta everyone cory taylor is by far a pretty decent guy, i dont no about the others but a few people i know have ment corey and he is always down for a pic or autogragh
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/​CripBrownie
Srh (hed)pe586
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride
Srh (hed)pe586

PostSubject: Re: No Rest 4 Da Wicked Music Video   No Rest 4 Da Wicked Music Video - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 3:06 am

I know joey and sid on personal level, so yeah. LOL
Back to top Go down
hed_2012
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride
hed_2012

PostSubject: Re: No Rest 4 Da Wicked Music Video   No Rest 4 Da Wicked Music Video - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 4:01 am

SlipKnot are a sweet band. Their self titled debut still stands strong as their dopest record. Iowa was a little disappointing but still pretty good. Vol 3 is awesome. All Hope is Gone, meh. Half the songs were good and the other half I couldn't really care for. Stonesours debut is swoit but their albums got progressively more commercial and poppy after that. I fucking hate their new album...bar one song. The new Murderdolls album is awesome though!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/hed2012
Chizase2012
(hed) Souljah
(hed) Souljah
Chizase2012

PostSubject: Re: No Rest 4 Da Wicked Music Video   No Rest 4 Da Wicked Music Video - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 4:35 am

Yeah, Corey seems like a cool guy. He's actually my favorite member of Slipknot and is one of my all time favorite vocalists.

Stone Sour's self-titled debut was awesome.
Their last 2 albums, very commercial, but still pretty good.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/pcm1991
cripBrownie420
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride
cripBrownie420

PostSubject: Re: No Rest 4 Da Wicked Music Video   No Rest 4 Da Wicked Music Video - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 9:05 am

i liked the first stone sour the second one was ok. din't like the rant all too much the first rant loved. as for the 3 rd havent heard it.. but slipknot is ok sometimes. but i dont really care for them like if someone plays them i ain't gonna bitch or if someone likes them not gonna bitch am netural murderdolls never took the time to listen
Back to top Go down
wedged
Admin
Admin
wedged

PostSubject: Re: No Rest 4 Da Wicked Music Video   No Rest 4 Da Wicked Music Video - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 12:24 pm

what the fuck is it with puppets/clay characters in metal videos nowadays?
Drowning Pool did one (which truly sucked), Killswitch Engage did one (which was decent, but not good) and now (hed)?! Are they hopping on another bandwagon?

I think the concept is refreshing for (hed), but I'd expected something different for No Rest 4 Da Wicked. I mean the song is intense, I don't wanna see some dolls doing dumb shit.
And yes, fully agreed with (anonymous) and MADMANNe, it almost looks like they're making fun of (hed).

Getting back to the song, it almost makes me think the author didn't get the idea of the song right. You know?

But then again, I'm not such a video guy, I enjoy listening to records. Not watching the same song over and over again.

On another note, did someone notice their old school logo at the end of the video? Where it says (HED) and beneath it says "Planetary Evolution"? They didn't use that for a looong time now!
Back to top Go down
(hed)
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride
(hed)

PostSubject: Re: No Rest 4 Da Wicked Music Video   No Rest 4 Da Wicked Music Video - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 12:36 pm

like the video and also noticed the planetary evolution on the end.
hopefully they'll go back to using that logo.
Back to top Go down
MADMANNe
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride
MADMANNe

PostSubject: Re: No Rest 4 Da Wicked Music Video   No Rest 4 Da Wicked Music Video - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 3:52 pm

nono i didnt think they were making fun of the band. but i think the characters look funny! but so what? i think its cool that jahred beats a guy up Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/madmanne1
Mr. Sinistər
Admin
Admin
Mr. Sinistər

PostSubject: Re: No Rest 4 Da Wicked Music Video   No Rest 4 Da Wicked Music Video - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 9:05 am

I think the whole reason the band has reverted to "Planetary Evolution" their old moniker is maybe because it is more relevant nowadays than "Planet Earth" b/c it coincides with the "Truth Movement".

Just my take on that but imo I like it better than planet earth. Sounds more meaningful.
Back to top Go down
http://www.hedpeonline.com
blackout
(hed) Souljah
(hed) Souljah
blackout

PostSubject: Re: No Rest 4 Da Wicked Music Video   No Rest 4 Da Wicked Music Video - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 9:34 am

Also a woman holding a doll of Jahred is nice.... Wink
Back to top Go down
tiredofsleep_2012
(hed) Souljah
(hed) Souljah
tiredofsleep_2012

PostSubject: Re: No Rest 4 Da Wicked Music Video   No Rest 4 Da Wicked Music Video - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 9:39 am

I don't get the women holding a doll representing Jahred. Can someone tell what is going on in that part?
Back to top Go down
cripBrownie420
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride
cripBrownie420

PostSubject: Re: No Rest 4 Da Wicked Music Video   No Rest 4 Da Wicked Music Video - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 4:47 pm

i agree TOS
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: No Rest 4 Da Wicked Music Video   No Rest 4 Da Wicked Music Video - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

No Rest 4 Da Wicked Music Video
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2