(Hed)P.E. Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New version of No Rest 4 Da Wicked on their myspace.

Go down 
+7
Gray Fox
blackout
MADMANNe
(anonymous)
Srh (hed)pe586
MadMadMan565
The Wizard Of Ozzy
11 posters
AuthorMessage
The Wizard Of Ozzy
n00b

New version of No Rest 4 Da Wicked on their myspace. Empty
PostSubject: New version of No Rest 4 Da Wicked on their myspace.   New version of No Rest 4 Da Wicked on their myspace. EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 9:10 pm

http://www.myspace.com/hedpe

Don't know if it been posted yet. I dont think it has. They put up what I'm guessing is the album version of No Rest 4 Da Wicked and it's much, much, better. The production has really stepped up, too.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/badassjohn
MadMadMan565
MadMadMan565

PostSubject: Re: New version of No Rest 4 Da Wicked on their myspace.   New version of No Rest 4 Da Wicked on their myspace. EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 11:46 pm

Nah this is not new. It's the same version that was on the Greatest Hits album. The other version is the version that was put up online on a few music sites.

I still dont know which one I like better though. Its a hard choice. I like the extra verse in the online version but I like the bridge in this version.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/screamfan2009
Srh (hed)pe586
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride
Srh (hed)pe586

PostSubject: Re: New version of No Rest 4 Da Wicked on their myspace.   New version of No Rest 4 Da Wicked on their myspace. EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 1:04 am

horrible song
Back to top Go down
MadMadMan565
MadMadMan565

PostSubject: Re: New version of No Rest 4 Da Wicked on their myspace.   New version of No Rest 4 Da Wicked on their myspace. EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 4:32 am

So you think its a horrible song, but you think Insomnia is the greatest HED pe album ever?

I'm still hoping you were joking.
Back to top Go down
(anonymous)
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride

PostSubject: Re: New version of No Rest 4 Da Wicked on their myspace.   New version of No Rest 4 Da Wicked on their myspace. EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 12:16 pm

Actually, this song is nothing special, I liked it at first but I got bored with it soon, Renegade is a much better song.
Back to top Go down
Srh (hed)pe586
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride
Srh (hed)pe586

PostSubject: Re: New version of No Rest 4 Da Wicked on their myspace.   New version of No Rest 4 Da Wicked on their myspace. EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 2:42 pm

yep, I said it. and Insomina is the greatest hed pe cd ever
Back to top Go down
MADMANNe
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride
MADMANNe

PostSubject: Re: New version of No Rest 4 Da Wicked on their myspace.   New version of No Rest 4 Da Wicked on their myspace. EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 3:50 pm

I like insomnia in its own way but it has some crappy songs aswell.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/madmanne1
blackout
(hed) Souljah
(hed) Souljah
blackout

PostSubject: Re: New version of No Rest 4 Da Wicked on their myspace.   New version of No Rest 4 Da Wicked on their myspace. EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 4:10 pm

For some time I haven"t heard this song, but I still like it!
Back to top Go down
Srh (hed)pe586
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride
Srh (hed)pe586

PostSubject: Re: New version of No Rest 4 Da Wicked on their myspace.   New version of No Rest 4 Da Wicked on their myspace. EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 4:13 pm

the only horrible songs on that cd are Comeova2nite, mirrorballin, Tienanman Squared, children, and wind me up.
Back to top Go down
Gray Fox
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride
Gray Fox

PostSubject: Re: New version of No Rest 4 Da Wicked on their myspace.   New version of No Rest 4 Da Wicked on their myspace. EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 5:12 pm

only song on that list i think is terrible is mirrorballin
Back to top Go down
ivan
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride
ivan

PostSubject: Re: New version of No Rest 4 Da Wicked on their myspace.   New version of No Rest 4 Da Wicked on their myspace. EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 5:42 pm

Srh (hed)pe586 wrote:
the only horrible songs on that cd are Comeova2nite, mirrorballin, Tienanman Squared, children, and wind me up.

haha, thats almost half cd!!!

i really enjoy those songs you listed because (hed) shows in those songs, with the exception of Tienanman Squared, some other aspects of their music and experimentation they barely do on an avarage (hed) song.
Back to top Go down
Lummel666
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride
Lummel666

PostSubject: Re: New version of No Rest 4 Da Wicked on their myspace.   New version of No Rest 4 Da Wicked on their myspace. EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 8:18 pm

Fuckin' love insomnia, even mirrorballin'!!
Back to top Go down
https://roelvanrossum2.wixsite.com/liveurbansexxtribe
Gray Fox
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride
Gray Fox

PostSubject: Re: New version of No Rest 4 Da Wicked on their myspace.   New version of No Rest 4 Da Wicked on their myspace. EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 3:07 am

i do too just dont think its my favorite album
Back to top Go down
(anonymous)
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride

PostSubject: Re: New version of No Rest 4 Da Wicked on their myspace.   New version of No Rest 4 Da Wicked on their myspace. EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 6:26 pm

There are some great tracks on Insomnia - Madhouse, Suffa & Walk On By are among my favorite Hed tracks.
However, there are some weak ones also, same as on NWO.

I hope the new album will have tracks like Ordo, Renegade or Live or Die Free cause they're my favorite ones from NWO. Much better than the new song.
Back to top Go down
MadMadMan565
MadMadMan565

PostSubject: Re: New version of No Rest 4 Da Wicked on their myspace.   New version of No Rest 4 Da Wicked on their myspace. EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 8:46 pm

ivan wrote:
Srh (hed)pe586 wrote:

haha, thats almost half cd!!!

LOL thats what I was thinking.

I like Insomnia too. Tracks like Atlantis AD, Walk on By, Madhouse, and Suffa are great songs.
I just would not put it at top, when there are albums like Broke, B2BX, OIA, and even Blackout.

If you dont like half of the CD, and it's still your favorite CD...I dont want to know how many songs you dont like on your least favorite HED CD LOL.
Back to top Go down
ivan
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride
ivan

PostSubject: Re: New version of No Rest 4 Da Wicked on their myspace.   New version of No Rest 4 Da Wicked on their myspace. EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 10:10 pm

hahaha

my least favorite hed p.e. cd is blackout. damn, even the outtakes off that cd are better than the songs they left in.

hahaha, hate is a strong word, but i really hated what (hed) did with blackout. crazy life i love tho.
Back to top Go down
MadMadMan565
MadMadMan565

PostSubject: Re: New version of No Rest 4 Da Wicked on their myspace.   New version of No Rest 4 Da Wicked on their myspace. EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 11:49 pm

Blackout is very very commercial. But not 100% HED's doing...which is obv the reason they left Jive.

My fav HED song comes from Blackout so it has a special place in my heart lol. Dangerous.

Back to top Go down
Srh (hed)pe586
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride
Srh (hed)pe586

PostSubject: Re: New version of No Rest 4 Da Wicked on their myspace.   New version of No Rest 4 Da Wicked on their myspace. EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 12:41 am

OIA
Insomnia
self titled
b2b
NWO
Blackout
Back to top Go down
MadMadMan565
MadMadMan565

PostSubject: Re: New version of No Rest 4 Da Wicked on their myspace.   New version of No Rest 4 Da Wicked on their myspace. EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 1:02 am

Srh (hed)pe586 wrote:
OIA
Insomnia
self titled
b2b
NWO
Blackout

I agree about OIA. It's my favorite album too.

But why did you change your mind? Lol
Back to top Go down
Gray Fox
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride
Gray Fox

PostSubject: Re: New version of No Rest 4 Da Wicked on their myspace.   New version of No Rest 4 Da Wicked on their myspace. EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 5:21 am

OIA
B2BX
Broke
Inssomnia
NWO
S/T
Blackout
Back to top Go down
Srh (hed)pe586
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride
Srh (hed)pe586

PostSubject: Re: New version of No Rest 4 Da Wicked on their myspace.   New version of No Rest 4 Da Wicked on their myspace. EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 12:21 am

I forgot about OIA, i have it, but its scratched to shit. So I cant listen to it very much
Back to top Go down
MADMANNe
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride
MADMANNe

PostSubject: Re: New version of No Rest 4 Da Wicked on their myspace.   New version of No Rest 4 Da Wicked on their myspace. EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 10:11 am

Agreed! The production and sound quality on insomnia is really bad some parts though. and i am so fucking puzzled and pissed that they never played ordo and bloodfire live?!?! what the fuck?!?!

(anonymous) wrote:
There are some great tracks on Insomnia - Madhouse, Suffa & Walk On By are among my favorite Hed tracks.
However, there are some weak ones also, same as on NWO.

I hope the new album will have tracks like Ordo, Renegade or Live or Die Free cause they're my favorite ones from NWO. Much better than the new song.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/madmanne1
ivan
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride
ivan

PostSubject: Re: New version of No Rest 4 Da Wicked on their myspace.   New version of No Rest 4 Da Wicked on their myspace. EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 7:20 pm

NWO
Broke
Back 2 Base X
Insomnia
S/T
Only In Amerika
Blackout
Back to top Go down
cripBrownie420
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride
cripBrownie420

PostSubject: Re: New version of No Rest 4 Da Wicked on their myspace.   New version of No Rest 4 Da Wicked on their myspace. EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 6:56 am

my fave song on insomnia is alantis AD
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/​CripBrownie
Catar4x
(hed) Souljah
(hed) Souljah

PostSubject: Re: New version of No Rest 4 Da Wicked on their myspace.   New version of No Rest 4 Da Wicked on their myspace. EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 5:25 pm

The alternative version of "No rest 4 da wicked" is in reality the radio version !
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New version of No Rest 4 Da Wicked on their myspace.   New version of No Rest 4 Da Wicked on their myspace. Empty

Back to top Go down

New version of No Rest 4 Da Wicked on their myspace.
Page 1 of 1