(Hed)P.E. Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hed Pe to tour with Suicidal Tendencies

Go down 
+11
thatgirl1223
CHOKO.P.E.
(moncado) p.e.
blackout
lozz
MadMadMan565
Srh (hed)pe586
cripBrownie420
MADMANNe
Gray Fox
cancer
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
cancer

Hed Pe to tour with Suicidal Tendencies Empty
PostSubject: Hed Pe to tour with Suicidal Tendencies   Hed Pe to tour with Suicidal Tendencies EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 7:56 pm

from their facebook: "dreams do come true!!!! hedpe is going on tour with SUICIDAL TENDENCIES!!!
starts October 20 through Nov 21!!! coast to coast FA-MI-LY!!!!"

anyone happen to know exact tour dates?
Back to top Go down
Gray Fox
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride
Gray Fox

PostSubject: Re: Hed Pe to tour with Suicidal Tendencies   Hed Pe to tour with Suicidal Tendencies EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 8:40 pm

holy shit thats amazing
Back to top Go down
MADMANNe
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride
MADMANNe

PostSubject: Re: Hed Pe to tour with Suicidal Tendencies   Hed Pe to tour with Suicidal Tendencies EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 1:58 pm

No shit? THATS fucking awesome!!! best band they ever been on tour with if it happens!! WHOA! fucking biytching motherfucker that i dont live in the us right now fuck a bitch what!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/madmanne1
cripBrownie420
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride
cripBrownie420

PostSubject: Re: Hed Pe to tour with Suicidal Tendencies   Hed Pe to tour with Suicidal Tendencies EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 4:01 pm

its gonna be a bad ass show
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/​CripBrownie
Srh (hed)pe586
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride
Srh (hed)pe586

PostSubject: Re: Hed Pe to tour with Suicidal Tendencies   Hed Pe to tour with Suicidal Tendencies EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 12:49 am

has hed pe been on tour with another band other then psy or sub since they got signed to sub?
Back to top Go down
MadMadMan565
MadMadMan565

PostSubject: Re: Hed Pe to tour with Suicidal Tendencies   Hed Pe to tour with Suicidal Tendencies EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 2:32 am

Srh (hed)pe586 wrote:
has hed pe been on tour with another band other then psy or sub since they got signed to sub?

Yes. They did the HED to HEAD tour with Mushroomhead.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/screamfan2009
cripBrownie420
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride
cripBrownie420

PostSubject: Re: Hed Pe to tour with Suicidal Tendencies   Hed Pe to tour with Suicidal Tendencies EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 3:16 am

i wish they would tour with otep that would be Bad ass
Back to top Go down
lozz
Admin
Admin
lozz

PostSubject: Re: Hed Pe to tour with Suicidal Tendencies   Hed Pe to tour with Suicidal Tendencies EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 5:12 pm

Srh (hed)pe586 wrote:

When in the Europe (hed) are always headlining and usually have non subnoize support, apart from in 2006 when it was OPM. If I was American I would have gone to so many shows and left before headliner because (hed) are always supporting KMK who don't bother me at all. 3/4 years ago they did a dual headlining allnighter gig with Skindred at Rock City which I missed out on, I remember Jah saying in an interview that it was the best UK shwo they have ever done.

Touring under Suicidal is a great slot, we know how much Jah loves the band. War inside my head! Get out the caps with upturned bills and "suicidal" written on them haha.
Back to top Go down
blackout
(hed) Souljah
(hed) Souljah
blackout

PostSubject: Re: Hed Pe to tour with Suicidal Tendencies   Hed Pe to tour with Suicidal Tendencies EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 6:04 pm

Ow, shit, that will be some nice tour!!!!
Happy for both bands!
Smile
Back to top Go down
(moncado) p.e.
Renegade
Renegade

PostSubject: Re: Hed Pe to tour with Suicidal Tendencies   Hed Pe to tour with Suicidal Tendencies EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 9:21 pm

this is awesome, i really don't give a fuck what record label artist is supporting hed, as long as its a hed show its gona kick ass regardless

seen em play with nonpoint back in 02' at pop's in IL
Back to top Go down
cripBrownie420
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride
cripBrownie420

PostSubject: Re: Hed Pe to tour with Suicidal Tendencies   Hed Pe to tour with Suicidal Tendencies EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 12:07 am

(moncado) p.e. wrote:
this is awesome, i really don't give a fuck what record label artist is supporting hed, as long as its a hed show its gona kick ass regardless

seen em play with nonpoint back in 02' at pop's in IL

TRUE THAT
Back to top Go down
CHOKO.P.E.
n00b
CHOKO.P.E.

PostSubject: Re: Hed Pe to tour with Suicidal Tendencies   Hed Pe to tour with Suicidal Tendencies EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 5:59 pm

cancer wrote:
from their facebook: "dreams do come true!!!! hedpe is going on tour with SUICIDAL TENDENCIES!!!
starts October 20 through Nov 21!!! coast to coast FA-MI-LY!!!!"

anyone happen to know exact tour dates?
[b]

NICE FUCKIN' TOUR...
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/twizkid.choko
thatgirl1223
n00b
thatgirl1223

PostSubject: Hed p.e./Suicidal Dates   Hed Pe to tour with Suicidal Tendencies EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 6:16 pm

Here's Suicidal's tour dates; I'm guessing it's the tour with hed.

Fri/Oct-15Reno, NV Knitting Factory
Sat/Oct-16Portland, OR Roseland
Sun/Oct-17Seattle, WA Showbox
Wed/Oct-20San Francisco, CA Fillmore
Fri/Oct-22Las Vegas, NV House of Blues
Tue/Oct-26Colorado Springs, CO Black Sheep
Fri/Oct-29Detroit, MI Harpos
Sat/Oct-30Milwaukee, WI Eagles
Sun/Oct-31Cleveland, OH Peabodys
Tue/Nov-02St. Louis, MO Pops
Thu/Nov-04Houston, TX Meridien
Sat/Nov-06Dallas, TX Palladium Showroom
Sun/Nov-07Austin, TX Fun Fun Fun Fest
Tue/Nov-09Tampa, FL State Theatre
Wed/Nov-10Orlando, FL Firestone
Fri/Nov-12Washington, DC 9:30 Club
Sat/Nov-13Worcester, MA Palladium
Wed/Nov-17Chicago, IL Metro
Thu/Nov-18Minneapolis, MN Cabooze
Sat/Nov-20Denver, CO Summit
Sun/Nov-21Albuquerque, NM Sunshine Theatre
Back to top Go down
cripBrownie420
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride
cripBrownie420

PostSubject: Re: Hed Pe to tour with Suicidal Tendencies   Hed Pe to tour with Suicidal Tendencies EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 6:24 pm

thanks for the dates Smile~ gr i hate peabody's why cant they come to pa...lol and i already requested the 31st off cuz i didnt get to pass out candy last year looks like history repeats itself
Back to top Go down
Gray Fox
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride
Gray Fox

PostSubject: Re: Hed Pe to tour with Suicidal Tendencies   Hed Pe to tour with Suicidal Tendencies EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 3:23 am

i was thinkin the same thing crip ill probably miss out on this tour unless they add a pa date Sad
Back to top Go down
cripBrownie420
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride
cripBrownie420

PostSubject: Re: Hed Pe to tour with Suicidal Tendencies   Hed Pe to tour with Suicidal Tendencies EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 5:36 am

go to ohio Smile
Back to top Go down
Srh (hed)pe586
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride
Srh (hed)pe586

PostSubject: Re: Hed Pe to tour with Suicidal Tendencies   Hed Pe to tour with Suicidal Tendencies EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 3:22 pm

i get a wonderful harpo's date, I hate that fuckin place. its in the middle of the fuckin hood. its the metal concert theater that has been there since the 50's its next to liqour store, gas station, pawn store, nail salion, and ghetto coney island.
Back to top Go down
cripBrownie420
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride
cripBrownie420

PostSubject: Re: Hed Pe to tour with Suicidal Tendencies   Hed Pe to tour with Suicidal Tendencies EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 4:27 pm

thats how peabody's is my sis got hustled for $3 ( and she was gonna buy me beer lol) . i felt bad and she is kinda slow so i told her to go to the door and see if its open and if not then we would go get food . so i stuck my money in the slot . thats so stupied but thease are the memories of the big b, john ricter, and hed show
Back to top Go down
MadMadMan565
MadMadMan565

PostSubject: Re: Hed Pe to tour with Suicidal Tendencies   Hed Pe to tour with Suicidal Tendencies EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 8:54 pm

I must be crazy, because I love both Harpos and Peabody's. Well I guess I say that because compared to when they played at Frankies in Toledo Ohio, the place was so small. They did amazing at that show but the venue was just small and crappy.
Back to top Go down
cripBrownie420
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride
cripBrownie420

PostSubject: Re: Hed Pe to tour with Suicidal Tendencies   Hed Pe to tour with Suicidal Tendencies EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 1:05 am

MadMadMan565 wrote:
I must be crazy, because I love both Harpos and Peabody's. Well I guess I say that because compared to when they played at Frankies in Toledo Ohio, the place was so small. They did amazing at that show but the venue was just small and crappy.

to be honest my only other complaint about peabodys was no smoking inside. but its only a bar!?!!? stupied ohio laws and the fact they have two stages which is kinda cool
Back to top Go down
MadMadMan565
MadMadMan565

PostSubject: Re: Hed Pe to tour with Suicidal Tendencies   Hed Pe to tour with Suicidal Tendencies EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 1:24 am

I like the no smoking rule. But I'm not a smoker, so that is probably why lol.

I can see why it would be annoying though since they make you go outside in that little fenced in area. Especially in the winter.
Back to top Go down
Gray Fox
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride
Gray Fox

PostSubject: Re: Hed Pe to tour with Suicidal Tendencies   Hed Pe to tour with Suicidal Tendencies EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 1:57 am

i would if i had a ride
Back to top Go down
Srh (hed)pe586
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride
Srh (hed)pe586

PostSubject: Re: Hed Pe to tour with Suicidal Tendencies   Hed Pe to tour with Suicidal Tendencies EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 2:34 am

I've never seen harpo's sell out either, and most events its probably 500 people and the place holds like 4000
Back to top Go down
MADMANNe
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride
MADMANNe

PostSubject: Re: Hed Pe to tour with Suicidal Tendencies   Hed Pe to tour with Suicidal Tendencies EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 3:21 pm

cripBrownie420 wrote:
MadMadMan565 wrote:

to be honest my only other complaint about peabodys was no smoking inside. but its only a bar!?!!? stupied ohio laws and the fact they have two stages which is kinda cool

In Sweden you're not allowed to smoke inside any bar/club/resturant at all!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/madmanne1
ivan
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride
ivan

PostSubject: Re: Hed Pe to tour with Suicidal Tendencies   Hed Pe to tour with Suicidal Tendencies EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 5:40 pm

MADMANNe wrote:
cripBrownie420 wrote:
MadMadMan565 wrote:

In Sweden you're not allowed to smoke inside any bar/club/resturant at all!

same here in Guatemala, the only public place where you can smoke is in the street, but no one complies, haha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hed Pe to tour with Suicidal Tendencies   Hed Pe to tour with Suicidal Tendencies Empty

Back to top Go down

Hed Pe to tour with Suicidal Tendencies
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next