(Hed)P.E. Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Where will you see (hed) on the european tour?

Go down 
5 posters

UK (not London)
Where will you see (hed) on the european tour? I_vote_lcap7%Where will you see (hed) on the european tour? I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 1 ]
UK (London)
Where will you see (hed) on the european tour? I_vote_lcap14%Where will you see (hed) on the european tour? I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 2 ]
Netherlands / Belgium
Where will you see (hed) on the european tour? I_vote_lcap0%Where will you see (hed) on the european tour? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Germany
Where will you see (hed) on the european tour? I_vote_lcap7%Where will you see (hed) on the european tour? I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 1 ]
Denmark / Austria
 7% [ 1 ]
Italy / Switzerland
Where will you see (hed) on the european tour? I_vote_lcap0%Where will you see (hed) on the european tour? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
France
 7% [ 1 ]
Russia
Where will you see (hed) on the european tour? I_vote_lcap14%Where will you see (hed) on the european tour? I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 2 ]
Can't go (european)
 14% [ 2 ]
Not from europe / don't give a fuck
Where will you see (hed) on the european tour? I_vote_lcap29%Where will you see (hed) on the european tour? I_vote_rcap
 29% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 14

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
(hed)
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride
(hed)

Where will you see (hed) on the european tour? Empty
PostSubject: Where will you see (hed) on the european tour?   Where will you see (hed) on the european tour? EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 12:49 pm

Would be fun to see who's going where and where people are going.
(you can check off for more than one show)
Back to top Go down
(hed)
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride
(hed)

PostSubject: Re: Where will you see (hed) on the european tour?   Where will you see (hed) on the european tour? EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 12:50 pm

Going to the London show myself
Back to top Go down
(anonymous)
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride

PostSubject: Re: Where will you see (hed) on the european tour?   Where will you see (hed) on the european tour? EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 4:26 pm

nowhere because I don't have time
I could see them if they came to Poland but I know it'll never happen Sad
I hope the next DVD will be better and with more live stuff
Back to top Go down
Dunamis
n00b

PostSubject: Re: Where will you see (hed) on the european tour?   Where will you see (hed) on the european tour? EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 2:04 am

I saw them last night in Wrexham, quite a small venue, so very intimate gig.
Back to top Go down
hed-fucked
n00b
hed-fucked

PostSubject: Re: Where will you see (hed) on the european tour?   Where will you see (hed) on the european tour? EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 9:39 pm

I went to Reading, Poole, London, Southampton and Brighton.
Didn't make it last time they came over so squeezed in as many as I could this time!!
Back to top Go down
(moncado) p.e.
Renegade
Renegade

PostSubject: Re: Where will you see (hed) on the european tour?   Where will you see (hed) on the european tour? EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 10:43 pm

Looks like yall Europeans are comin with some niiiice footage on youtube! keep it comin and check out mine www.youtube.com/daraven7
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where will you see (hed) on the european tour?   Where will you see (hed) on the european tour? Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1