(Hed)P.E. Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Here and Now Music Video Premiere

Go down 
+21
Catar4x
(hed)
Zombified
cc2529
(moncado) p.e.
Mr.Null
MADMANNe
(anonymous)
Gray Fox
Kirby
LotusLord
wedged
PhiliBIRD
ivan
Seed
lozz
Broke2012
kmksoulja
hed_2012
geduliss
MadMadMan565
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
MADMANNe
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride
MADMANNe

Here and Now Music Video Premiere - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Here and Now Music Video Premiere   Here and Now Music Video Premiere - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 5:52 pm

(anonymous) wrote:

however, I still like Here and Now much more than Renegade.

Say whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat? Razz Renegade is ace!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/madmanne1
Broke2012
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride
Broke2012

PostSubject: Re: Here and Now Music Video Premiere   Here and Now Music Video Premiere - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 6:06 pm

I'm sorry to say this, but the vid completely sucks.
Why the fuck is Jaxon playing an acoustic guitar?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/broke2012
(anonymous)
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride

PostSubject: Re: Here and Now Music Video Premiere   Here and Now Music Video Premiere - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 6:11 pm

MADMANNe wrote:
(anonymous) wrote:

however, I still like Here and Now much more than Renegade.

Say whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat? Razz Renegade is ace!

it would be if they got rid of that silly punk kid, I hate him.
I'd rather see a band memer in this role.
Back to top Go down
MADMANNe
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride
MADMANNe

PostSubject: Re: Here and Now Music Video Premiere   Here and Now Music Video Premiere - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 6:27 pm

oh i thought u meant that the song wasent good but you were talking about the video?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/madmanne1
The Lost Soul
(hed) Souljah
(hed) Souljah
The Lost Soul

PostSubject: Re: Here and Now Music Video Premiere   Here and Now Music Video Premiere - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 7:23 pm

Here and Now Music Video Premiere - Page 4 Lol-1
Back to top Go down
MadMadMan565
MadMadMan565

PostSubject: Re: Here and Now Music Video Premiere   Here and Now Music Video Premiere - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 8:03 pm

Bald guy!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lmao

And the punk kid makes the Renegade video
Itd be just like every other video if he wasnt in it
It gave the video a plot...which is what every other hed video lacks
Of course he was a dipshit, everyone else agrees
That doesnt really ruin the video though
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/screamfan2009
The Lost Soul
(hed) Souljah
(hed) Souljah
The Lost Soul

PostSubject: Re: Here and Now Music Video Premiere   Here and Now Music Video Premiere - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 8:23 pm

i liked the vid..

thought it was dope
Back to top Go down
(anonymous)
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride

PostSubject: Re: Here and Now Music Video Premiere   Here and Now Music Video Premiere - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 11:44 pm

the guy looks like my father Laughing

and the face paint looks ridiculous
Back to top Go down
MadMadMan565
MadMadMan565

PostSubject: Re: Here and Now Music Video Premiere   Here and Now Music Video Premiere - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 2:09 am

I wonder if the guy was informed of what was going on
He looks like he could be thinking "What the fuck is going on? Good lord help us, I need a vacation"
Back to top Go down
Broke2012
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride
Broke2012

PostSubject: Re: Here and Now Music Video Premiere   Here and Now Music Video Premiere - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 3:48 pm

anyone forgot the ordo ab chao vid? still better than renegade
Back to top Go down
Seed
(hed) Souljah
(hed) Souljah
Seed

PostSubject: Re: Here and Now Music Video Premiere   Here and Now Music Video Premiere - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 7:27 pm

i frown at this vid.... it made me laugh though
Back to top Go down
MadMadMan565
MadMadMan565

PostSubject: Re: Here and Now Music Video Premiere   Here and Now Music Video Premiere - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 8:26 pm

Broke2012 wrote:

you cant be serious.
Back to top Go down
(anonymous)
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride

PostSubject: Re: Here and Now Music Video Premiere   Here and Now Music Video Premiere - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 12:17 am

Broke2012 wrote:

yes, finally someone agreeing with me! Smile
Back to top Go down
wedged
Admin
Admin
wedged

PostSubject: Re: Here and Now Music Video Premiere   Here and Now Music Video Premiere - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 1:37 pm

The setting and concept of the Here&Now vid are pretty dope, the execution however is lame.
The song itself isn't really powerfull compared to the other choice of singles. And the way they deliver it makes is seem a bit dull, even boring.

It's like they're a bunch of psychos screaming for some attention, and all the people (cus let's face it, there's no big crowd or whatever) just hardly notice them while passing by.

Also like broke2012 pointed out: What the fuck is up with the accoustic guitar!?
it makes no sense in a riff driven song.

And I agree with a lot of you, the facepaint has got to go. It makes them look stupid and unprofessional.

First I was in doubt if the vid actually would appear some day, now I think it was better if the vid just didn't have a release at all. What a pile of garbage, it could have been soooo much better!
Back to top Go down
Broke2012
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride
Broke2012

PostSubject: Re: Here and Now Music Video Premiere   Here and Now Music Video Premiere - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 2:08 pm

btw wedged, they playing 2 gigs in holland, one in tivoli, utrecht and one in oss, wich is too fucking far
Back to top Go down
geduliss
(hed) Souljah
(hed) Souljah
geduliss

PostSubject: Re: Here and Now Music Video Premiere   Here and Now Music Video Premiere - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 5:35 pm

cheap shit - that is all i can say Smile
face paint - it's been done...
street video - done...
posters - done...
At first (a few seconds) it was OK, but then it's just the same stuff over and over, no real plot or whatever. Why do a video, if you have nothing to show in it???
I work in advertising, and i KNOW, that it took no time to come up with the idea, and a few hours to film and edit this crap. They don't take it seriously, i think that is the problem. And a minor offence towards the fans, i would say... Smile
theres nothing new or original about this video, and the creative directors of these Subnoize videos probably work for weed.
Once again i'm positive, they sould leave the Subnoize crew... it works for uncreative, suburban acts like DGAF, Big B, but Hed are worth much much more!
Back to top Go down
(anonymous)
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride

PostSubject: Re: Here and Now Music Video Premiere   Here and Now Music Video Premiere - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 6:06 pm

I definitely agree with geduliss - Subnoize is just crap, look at the videos and the artworks of Hed's Subnoize albums, they're shit in comparison to the earlier ones.

And they can't even manage to sell the stuff properly, it's been almost a year since the pre-order mess but I'm still kinda pissed and I'd rather buy Hed stuff @ ebay or amazon, just anywhere but Subnoize Store.

Hed could do so much better if they only had real proffessionals working with them, instead of a bunch of stoners. Sorry but the DIY shit just doesn't work for me.
Back to top Go down
Kirby
(hed) Souljah
(hed) Souljah
Kirby

PostSubject: Re: Here and Now Music Video Premiere   Here and Now Music Video Premiere - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 9:13 pm

There's no way to pin this all on Subnoize.
No, I'm not a big fan of the label, but still.

I'm pretty sure they at least still get to make the ideas for their own videos.

If anyone takes a loss on this one, it's (hed), not Subnoize.
Back to top Go down
http://www.kirbythealmighty.blogspot.com
(hed)
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride
(hed)

PostSubject: Re: Here and Now Music Video Premiere   Here and Now Music Video Premiere - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 9:18 pm

I'd like to see sly the art guy make an animated vid for a song.
Love his drawings and he's done plenty of (hed)stuff before.
Back to top Go down
(anonymous)
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride

PostSubject: Re: Here and Now Music Video Premiere   Here and Now Music Video Premiere - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 9:31 pm

and I'd like them to use some of Product's works as album artwork, the stuff he has done so far is much better than the artworks they've used recently (especially NWO, the drawing by Jaxon is cool but the rest sux and the lyrics in the booklet are almost unreadable)
Back to top Go down
geduliss
(hed) Souljah
(hed) Souljah
geduliss

PostSubject: Re: Here and Now Music Video Premiere   Here and Now Music Video Premiere - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 6:41 am

Kirby, yeah, i realy don't know who worked on it, but it looks like all the videos on Subnoize. Thats why i had an idea that it could be done by the same artists, or something Smile
Whoever is responsable, they did a pretty lousy job, IMO...
Back to top Go down
andy_factor
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride
andy_factor

PostSubject: Re: Here and Now Music Video Premiere   Here and Now Music Video Premiere - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 7:08 am

i agree that the vid makes me like the song more. vid was better than their last two.
Back to top Go down
WTD*
Renegade
Renegade

PostSubject: Re: Here and Now Music Video Premiere   Here and Now Music Video Premiere - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 3:12 pm

at least they used better cameras or camera operators. still yea there was no originality in the video. i m not a fan of the facepaint either. the messageboards do get lame after a while but i m thinking of making similar ones before the gig in london and write the date and venue on the back and just walk around some cool areas. it will attract people.
Back to top Go down
Seed
(hed) Souljah
(hed) Souljah
Seed

PostSubject: Re: Here and Now Music Video Premiere   Here and Now Music Video Premiere - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 12:01 am

met the drummer of last laugh a few weeks ago at taco bell
all the members of the band are local residents
(hell the guitarist lived in my gfs neighborhood)
but they used to be signed to suburban noize

the guy started talking to me cuz he saw me and my friend had a kmk/hed pe shirt
we asked some questions ...said hed were nice as shit...and kmk are huge assholes...soley all attention on them...said that kmk constantly wanted them to be preaching kmk are the shit

prob explains why jah constantly talks about them (less so now..and almost never at the past few concerts...but a few years back it was a constant mention) hell im sure jah likes them

but WHY IN THE FUCK
arent hed ever on a kmk track...its so much bullshit to have someone preaching your name/label has you featured on there tracks and you dont even have the courtesy to do a track with them on your own cd

im sure its no reason to be mad but hed should drop subnoize and start there own label..or go to ipecac records..be free hed be free
Back to top Go down
MadMadMan565
MadMadMan565

PostSubject: Re: Here and Now Music Video Premiere   Here and Now Music Video Premiere - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 12:23 am

Seed wrote:
met the drummer of last laugh a few weeks ago at taco bell
all the members of the band are local residents
(hell the guitarist lived in my gfs neighborhood)
but they used to be signed to suburban noize

the guy started talking to me cuz he saw me and my friend had a kmk/hed pe shirt
we asked some questions ...said hed were nice as shit...and kmk are huge assholes...soley all attention on them...said that kmk constantly wanted them to be preaching kmk are the shit

prob explains why jah constantly talks about them (less so now..and almost never at the past few concerts...but a few years back it was a constant mention) hell im sure jah likes them

but WHY IN THE FUCK
arent hed ever on a kmk track...its so much bullshit to have someone preaching your name/label has you featured on there tracks and you dont even have the courtesy to do a track with them on your own cd

im sure its no reason to be mad but hed should drop subnoize and start there own label..or go to ipecac records..be free hed be free

I can believe that KMK are huge assholes. And about Jah...I'm not sure if he likes KMK
Because someone who was close to Jahred and the others (I think it was JamieVolcano from the other forum) said something like this:
"dont believe everything jah preaches about KMK and how he likes them...because a few years back they were approached by subnoize
for a record deal and they turned it down..."

This was a few years back, so when he said a few years ago...it was right before they had signed with Koch

Does anyone remember that? I'm not crazy, I remember him saying that LOL and I can believe it too
I dont buy HED likes them as much as they are putting off
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Here and Now Music Video Premiere   Here and Now Music Video Premiere - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Here and Now Music Video Premiere
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next