(Hed)P.E. Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Here and Now Music Video Premiere

Go down 
+21
Catar4x
(hed)
Zombified
cc2529
(moncado) p.e.
Mr.Null
MADMANNe
(anonymous)
Gray Fox
Kirby
LotusLord
wedged
PhiliBIRD
ivan
Seed
lozz
Broke2012
kmksoulja
hed_2012
geduliss
MadMadMan565
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
(anonymous)
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride

Here and Now Music Video Premiere - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Here and Now Music Video Premiere   Here and Now Music Video Premiere - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 7:57 pm

even Subnoize Store doesn't sell it yet, which is quite strange, isn't it?

they only have 3 previous versions ("limited" ones Razz)
Back to top Go down
Kirby
(hed) Souljah
(hed) Souljah
Kirby

PostSubject: Re: Here and Now Music Video Premiere   Here and Now Music Video Premiere - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 8:36 pm

Seed wrote:
well gray fox we both are the only people here that have the album....it cant have been a mass release or we would have seen more people with the cd in there hands

maybe hed was testing the waters to see if a 4th version of NWO would even sell...

Thats not necessarily true.
I havent checked the (hed) P.E. section at any stores around here, because I had all their albums.
How am I supposed to know to check again, unless they tell me about it.

They're not going to get very many sales if they don't promote it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.kirbythealmighty.blogspot.com
Gray Fox
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride
Gray Fox

PostSubject: Re: Here and Now Music Video Premiere   Here and Now Music Video Premiere - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 2:20 am

i know what you mean kirby it is stupid of them not to promote it the only reason i found it is because even tho i have all of them i always check hoping to find somethin cool not that i ever have but i have found some rare Soad cds that people traded in
Back to top Go down
MadMadMan565
MadMadMan565

PostSubject: Re: Here and Now Music Video Premiere   Here and Now Music Video Premiere - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 9:21 pm

They just posted this on facebook:

STAY TUNED FOR THE WORLD PREMIERE OF OUR NEW VIDEO "HERE & NOW"!!!

Of course...that could mean wait another 4 months.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/screamfan2009
Gray Fox
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride
Gray Fox

PostSubject: Re: Here and Now Music Video Premiere   Here and Now Music Video Premiere - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 9:47 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
Seed
(hed) Souljah
(hed) Souljah
Seed

PostSubject: Re: Here and Now Music Video Premiere   Here and Now Music Video Premiere - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 10:23 pm

see now i can bet the cd will be released
or rereleased

the here and now video will be the advertisment/publicity

n gray fox
thats how i found mine lulz
Back to top Go down
MadMadMan565
MadMadMan565

PostSubject: Re: Here and Now Music Video Premiere   Here and Now Music Video Premiere - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 12:36 am

Back to top Go down
PhiliBIRD
(hed) Souljah
(hed) Souljah
PhiliBIRD

PostSubject: Re: Here and Now Music Video Premiere   Here and Now Music Video Premiere - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 1:08 am

and just as expected, they're all covered in face paint.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/philkillz
MadMadMan565
MadMadMan565

PostSubject: Re: Here and Now Music Video Premiere   Here and Now Music Video Premiere - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 1:09 am

Yeah....

The vid was a nice attempt
It wasnt horrible

Buuuut....I'm not diggin it so much.
Kinda boring.
Back to top Go down
(moncado) p.e.
Renegade
Renegade

PostSubject: Re: Here and Now Music Video Premiere   Here and Now Music Video Premiere - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 1:40 am

I liked it, just staight up raw and gets me jucied for whats next for hed. makes me like the song a lot more.
Back to top Go down
cc2529
Renegade
Renegade
cc2529

PostSubject: Re: Here and Now Music Video Premiere   Here and Now Music Video Premiere - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 1:43 am

I thought it was pretty cool. I still don't like the facepaint on them, especially when Mawk just randomly pops up looking normal while Jaxon and Jahred look like psychos. Meh.

To reiterate a post I made a while back, I really think (hed) need to take some time off after the ICP tour. They've been constantly touring for months and months.. they need to chill and get back to songwriting and practice their new shit. Once everything is all polished and the album drops, go on a proper 'TRUTH RISING' tour (or whatever it's going to be called) and play MORE THAN THREE SONGS OFF THE ALBUM live. Get a second guitarist. Give Product more scratch time. Play songs live with the quality they did in 2001.

But yeah.. original post. Pretty okay video, but I'm still not keen on the song. Naw well. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.ruckuskrew.com
Zombified
Zombified

PostSubject: Re: Here and Now Music Video Premiere   Here and Now Music Video Premiere - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 3:42 am

hahaha, it's a (hed) vid
Back to top Go down
PhiliBIRD
(hed) Souljah
(hed) Souljah
PhiliBIRD

PostSubject: Re: Here and Now Music Video Premiere   Here and Now Music Video Premiere - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 3:53 am

cc2529 wrote:
I thought it was pretty cool. I still don't like the facepaint on them, especially when Mawk just randomly pops up looking normal while Jaxon and Jahred look like psychos. Meh.

To reiterate a post I made a while back, I really think (hed) need to take some time off after the ICP tour. They've been constantly touring for months and months.. they need to chill and get back to songwriting and practice their new shit. Once everything is all polished and the album drops, go on a proper 'TRUTH RISING' tour (or whatever it's going to be called) and play MORE THAN THREE SONGS OFF THE ALBUM live. Get a second guitarist. Give Product more scratch time. Play songs live with the quality they did in 2001.

But yeah.. original post. Pretty okay video, but I'm still not keen on the song. Naw well. Smile

AGERD!
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/philkillz
hed_2012
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride
hed_2012

PostSubject: Re: Here and Now Music Video Premiere   Here and Now Music Video Premiere - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 4:24 am

That video sucked. Made the song worse for me. Boring as hell. Where's the creativity? They're better than that.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/hed2012
Mr.Null
(hed) Souljah
(hed) Souljah
Mr.Null

PostSubject: Re: Here and Now Music Video Premiere   Here and Now Music Video Premiere - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 5:23 am

Yeah... They look shy, wtf?.. And they kinda don't fit Manhattan. I've had better expectations for this video. So far Renegade is the best.
Back to top Go down
http://www.hedpe.ru
(hed)
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride
(hed)

PostSubject: Re: Here and Now Music Video Premiere   Here and Now Music Video Premiere - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 8:22 am

kind of crappy.
Back to top Go down
Gray Fox
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride
Gray Fox

PostSubject: Re: Here and Now Music Video Premiere   Here and Now Music Video Premiere - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 11:41 am

it was ok i like better than some of the other videos ive seen since they been on subnoize but renegade is still the best
Back to top Go down
MadMadMan565
MadMadMan565

PostSubject: Re: Here and Now Music Video Premiere   Here and Now Music Video Premiere - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 5:00 pm

The vid doesnt effect my liking of the song at all...and honestly I dont know how a video could change the opinion of the song

I still love the song...just think the vids boring.

And it just seems with each vid its decided on the last minute
Like they're all together one day and decide, "hey, you know what a good idea would be...to make a music vid for here and now, lets do it!"
Then ten minutes later they're out doing it...not thinking about what to do

Thats why Renegade is better, it looks like they actually had some planning

One thing I did like about the video, and I almost died laughing histerically at
Was somewhere in the vid, they're all dancing or whatever
And you can see a short bald man in nice clothes and a briefcase walking and staring at them
and hes like WTF??????????????
That made me not hate the vid hahahhahaah
Back to top Go down
Catar4x
(hed) Souljah
(hed) Souljah

PostSubject: Re: Here and Now Music Video Premiere   Here and Now Music Video Premiere - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 8:13 pm

Quote :

And you can see a short bald man in nice clothes and a briefcase walking and staring at them
and hes like WTF??????????????

What a funny moment !

The song is good, not better than the other singles but the video is really boring and the most of the time : I see only Jahred...
Back to top Go down
(anonymous)
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride

PostSubject: Re: Here and Now Music Video Premiere   Here and Now Music Video Premiere - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 9:22 pm

Mr.Null wrote:
Yeah... They look shy, wtf?.. And they kinda don't fit Manhattan. I've had better expectations for this video. So far Renegade is the best.

I guess that's the point - they don't fit cause they're so original, different from the grey crowd,
they're strange and unlike the rest, they're not anonymous (they're not me, lol)

I kinda get the idea but the video could be more energetic, it gets boring after a while and it doesn't fit the song, which is quite lively imo.

But I still like it more then Renegade cause the goddamn punk really pissed me - he does not fit Hed and their image at all, just look at band members and him. And he's not a real rebel, just a pissed off kid, prolly on some dope, doing some stupid shit.

And what is more - this vid doesn't contain these annoynig clips, which is a huge plus imo. That's what pisses me in Ordo, even though I like that vid and the whole idea of Hed in that forest or something.

And it's a huge surprise to get it now that I've lost almost all hope. Maybe it was meant to be this way Smile

Oh, and the bald guy is really funny but I guess it's a typical reaction to face-painted psychos wandering in the streets... Razz
Back to top Go down
MADMANNe
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride
MADMANNe

PostSubject: Re: Here and Now Music Video Premiere   Here and Now Music Video Premiere - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 9:49 pm

The best video since they went independet has to be get ready i guess. I kinda liked Suffa too.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/madmanne1
MADMANNe
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride
MADMANNe

PostSubject: Re: Here and Now Music Video Premiere   Here and Now Music Video Premiere - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 9:56 pm

Ok now i just watch the video..i think its really good! Dont really understand why some of you dont like it. I thought it was a step in the right direction. Cool setting. Cool idea with the protest signs. And dj product playing a bum haha! Good message in the song. Well filmed. I liked it! oh also they changed the sound of the song a lil i think? they added some shit in the ending and i think the soundquality was a lil nicer. *thumbs up!*
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/madmanne1
i.never.run
(hed) Souljah
(hed) Souljah
i.never.run

PostSubject: Re: Here and Now Music Video Premiere   Here and Now Music Video Premiere - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 10:13 pm

the direction is much appreciated - i like it
Back to top Go down
hed_2012
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride
hed_2012

PostSubject: Re: Here and Now Music Video Premiere   Here and Now Music Video Premiere - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 12:52 am

It's just straight up lame I reckon. The concept is tired. The band look awkward. Too much Jah. Too many rehashed shots. Out of sync constantly. For me it makes the song seem worse than it actually is...Ground or Bartender would have to be their sweetest clips I reckon. Blackout is pretty dope as well. I don't reckon any of their new clips hold a candle to the other stuff.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/hed2012
(anonymous)
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride

PostSubject: Re: Here and Now Music Video Premiere   Here and Now Music Video Premiere - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 4:56 pm

It's obvious that Hed's pre-Subnoize clips are way better, simply because they were directed and done in a more professional way. And they were more creative and different from each other.

None of the Subnoize videos can match Bartender or Killing Time. The only one I really enjoy is Get Ready but maybe it's also because I like the song so much.

And about that awkwardness, after watching Ordo & Here and Now for a few times I'm totally sick of this face paint. It's fine for the shows but why all the time? It just makes them look ridiculous. They should realize that, whatever thay sing about, nobody's gonna take them and their message seriously if they keep running around with this silly paint on all the time.

however, I still like Here and Now much more than Renegade.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Here and Now Music Video Premiere   Here and Now Music Video Premiere - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Here and Now Music Video Premiere
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next