(Hed)P.E. Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

hedpe @ The Gathering!!! Dreams do come true!!! (bulletin

Go down 
+11
andy_factor
MadMadMan565
Shakezulah
Gray Fox
Serpent_boy
(hed)
ivan
Zombified
cc2529
PhiliBIRD
Broke2012
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
geduliss
(hed) Souljah
(hed) Souljah
geduliss

hedpe @ The Gathering!!! Dreams do come true!!! (bulletin - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hedpe @ The Gathering!!! Dreams do come true!!! (bulletin   hedpe @ The Gathering!!! Dreams do come true!!! (bulletin - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 5:33 am

i liked a few of ICP's songs, but mainly i just couldnt get it...
Twiztid is a way better band IMO, flow and production wise (content wise both bands are poor, imo)
But one can not deny the impact ICP has on people, underground music. I cant understand HOW, but they do Smile
I realy cant see how the Clowns and Kings can inspire, as said in the first post... but i guess it's possible.

And one more thing - being a fan of hed, i think one should be familiar with bad decisions Smile
Back to top Go down
Gray Fox
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride
Gray Fox

PostSubject: Re: hedpe @ The Gathering!!! Dreams do come true!!! (bulletin   hedpe @ The Gathering!!! Dreams do come true!!! (bulletin - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 10:47 am

i dont get how jah was inspired by the tempest of all albums its an ok album but definatly not icps best
Back to top Go down
lozz
Admin
Admin
lozz

PostSubject: Re: hedpe @ The Gathering!!! Dreams do come true!!! (bulletin   hedpe @ The Gathering!!! Dreams do come true!!! (bulletin - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 10:58 am

I just want to say for the record if my last post wasn't clear enough, I don't mind if people state how they hate ICP or how they hate Mudvayne etc. Thats fine you can go ahead and do that, state your opinion. We need to hear it to keep the baord alive.

What I was against was how TYLER.2012 took it down to a personal level and started throwing insults. You have to understand that this is a diverse board and people are going to say things you don't agree with, but that doesn't mean you have to start throwing insults.

IE. If I say I think ICP are overrated, you could reply saying you disagree and you think they are way underrated. Thats cool. Whats not acceptable is saying "yeh well your a faggot hater" or some shit like that.

like PhiliBIRD, andy_factor, MadMadMan etc. are discussing the gathering fine, they don't all agree but they aren't all "Your a faggot hater blah blah blah"

lozz.
Back to top Go down
geduliss
(hed) Souljah
(hed) Souljah
geduliss

PostSubject: Re: hedpe @ The Gathering!!! Dreams do come true!!! (bulletin   hedpe @ The Gathering!!! Dreams do come true!!! (bulletin - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 11:58 am

i aggree with lozz:
keep the discusion civilised!
Back to top Go down
TYLER.2012
(hed) Souljah
(hed) Souljah
TYLER.2012

PostSubject: Re: hedpe @ The Gathering!!! Dreams do come true!!! (bulletin   hedpe @ The Gathering!!! Dreams do come true!!! (bulletin - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 5:58 am

hey guys wow i just read the post "i" posted well u see i have a very big time juggalo for a room mate..and i stay signed in on here and he was using my computer one day,i seen he was on here but didn't know he was posting.i just asked him about it and he replys "aww did your computer buddys get pissed off?" so i apologize and i will ensure that nothing like this happens again. for the record lozz i dont think you are a fagg hater and everything you said is completely reasonable. what he said was ignorant and disrespectful i do like icp and psychopathic but not exactly what you would call a juggalo. and i believe that playing the gathering is strictly to spread the truth and that is why they are playing the shows with mudvayne and mushroom head. i deeply apologize again.

hope no one holds a grudge.

much love
and respect
tyler.2012
Back to top Go down
http://Myspace.com/tas_17
andy_factor
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride
andy_factor

PostSubject: Re: hedpe @ The Gathering!!! Dreams do come true!!! (bulletin   hedpe @ The Gathering!!! Dreams do come true!!! (bulletin - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 7:03 am

TYLER.2012 wrote:
hey guys wow i just read the post "i" posted well u see i have a very big time juggalo for a room mate..and i stay signed in on here and he was using my computer one day,i seen he was on here but didn't know he was posting.i just asked him about it and he replys "aww did your computer buddys get pissed off?" so i apologize and i will ensure that nothing like this happens again. for the record lozz i dont think you are a fagg hater and everything you said is completely reasonable. what he said was ignorant and disrespectful i do like icp and psychopathic but not exactly what you would call a juggalo. and i believe that playing the gathering is strictly to spread the truth and that is why they are playing the shows with mudvayne and mushroom head. i deeply apologize again.

hope no one holds a grudge.

much love
and respect
tyler.2012

ummm.. i call bullshit. not that i give a fuck though.. but the previous post was far too 'tyler2012' to not be you. or do you and your mate share exact punctuational style? cheers
Back to top Go down
TYLER.2012
(hed) Souljah
(hed) Souljah
TYLER.2012

PostSubject: Re: hedpe @ The Gathering!!! Dreams do come true!!! (bulletin   hedpe @ The Gathering!!! Dreams do come true!!! (bulletin - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 7:06 am

lol it really wasn't me, but it doesn't matter if u don't believe me Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://Myspace.com/tas_17
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hedpe @ The Gathering!!! Dreams do come true!!! (bulletin   hedpe @ The Gathering!!! Dreams do come true!!! (bulletin - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

hedpe @ The Gathering!!! Dreams do come true!!! (bulletin
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2