(Hed)P.E. Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

hedpe @ The Gathering!!! Dreams do come true!!! (bulletin

Go down 
+11
andy_factor
MadMadMan565
Shakezulah
Gray Fox
Serpent_boy
(hed)
ivan
Zombified
cc2529
PhiliBIRD
Broke2012
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Broke2012
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride
Broke2012

hedpe @ The Gathering!!! Dreams do come true!!! (bulletin Empty
PostSubject: hedpe @ The Gathering!!! Dreams do come true!!! (bulletin   hedpe @ The Gathering!!! Dreams do come true!!! (bulletin EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 10:31 am

Well, another testament that we do indeed create our own realities.

After years of visualization, hedpe has been invited to play at The Gathering.

We go on right before Ice Cube, who goes on right before ICP!!!

holy-fucking shit. We are so stoked. Not only have the Juggalos offered their support for hedpe and our cause of TRUTH AND LOVE AND HOPE; the Juggalos have also been a huge inspiration for myself and the rest of the band.

The juggalos have had a profound impact on hedpe and the way we approach our music and The Underground Family has changed my life.

Listening to ICP’s “TEMPEST” album takes me back to when we first went underground, and I will never be the same. I burned a copy from a Juggalo in Wichita, and soon after I purchased it (of course). I listened to that joint everyday for months. I turned a bunch of people on to that joint when we toured through England.

ICP/KMK have inspired me with visions of greatness, and that anything is possible outside the so-called “Industrial Entertainment Complex”. Big Brother can no longer dictate what kind of music the youth will be exposed to. Long Live The Underground Family!!!! Amen.

The Clown Love that we have felt since we went underground kept me going, and I will always be a Juggalo. Twizted has also shown hedpe love and they will always have my respect and admiration. When they asked me to be on their Independence Day album, I was blown away and honored. The track they had me on (That Weak Shit’s Out) was a foreshadowing of things to come. Hopefully one day we will tour with those kids and ICP. Someday soon.

And now, here we are playing at the 2009 Gathering. In-fucking-credible.

Of course, I have to thank Subnoize, KMK and Tech9 for also validating our underground status, and helping hedpe put food on the table. Blessings. They will always be family. They never gave up on us, and we will forever be grateful.

woop=woop my beautiful children. woop-fucking-woop.

So, I leave you with these words of LOVE and PEACE and HOPE. The best is yet to come. You create your own realities. Ignore the negative websites and the bullshit tv news. The Family will never die, and we will always find a means to provide for ourselves. We will no longer accept the old ways. No more.

FTW…FTI…DYI

END OF TRANSMISSION
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/broke2012
PhiliBIRD
(hed) Souljah
(hed) Souljah
PhiliBIRD

PostSubject: Re: hedpe @ The Gathering!!! Dreams do come true!!! (bulletin   hedpe @ The Gathering!!! Dreams do come true!!! (bulletin EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 11:31 am

lame.

hed pe doesnt belong there imo. at all.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/philkillz
cc2529
Renegade
Renegade
cc2529

PostSubject: Re: hedpe @ The Gathering!!! Dreams do come true!!! (bulletin   hedpe @ The Gathering!!! Dreams do come true!!! (bulletin EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 2:33 pm

why? If Juggalos are down, (without turning this into a Juggalo vs. everyone debate), what does it matter? It's just more exposure for hed.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ruckuskrew.com
Zombified
Zombified

PostSubject: Re: hedpe @ The Gathering!!! Dreams do come true!!! (bulletin   hedpe @ The Gathering!!! Dreams do come true!!! (bulletin EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 5:22 pm

I might be wrong, but didn't hed used to play with twisted back in the jive days.
Back to top Go down
ivan
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride
ivan

PostSubject: Re: hedpe @ The Gathering!!! Dreams do come true!!! (bulletin   hedpe @ The Gathering!!! Dreams do come true!!! (bulletin EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 10:18 pm

dont mind ICP, i think they have some cool funny songs
Back to top Go down
(hed)
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride
(hed)

PostSubject: Re: hedpe @ The Gathering!!! Dreams do come true!!! (bulletin   hedpe @ The Gathering!!! Dreams do come true!!! (bulletin EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 1:24 am

haahaa. the neden game!
Back to top Go down
Serpent_boy
Renegade
Renegade
Serpent_boy

PostSubject: Re: hedpe @ The Gathering!!! Dreams do come true!!! (bulletin   hedpe @ The Gathering!!! Dreams do come true!!! (bulletin EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 6:39 am

Supporting Ice Cube and ICP that's defiantly something u wouldn't turn down
Back to top Go down
Gray Fox
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride
Gray Fox

PostSubject: Re: hedpe @ The Gathering!!! Dreams do come true!!! (bulletin   hedpe @ The Gathering!!! Dreams do come true!!! (bulletin EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 11:06 am

fuckin sweet wish i was going :/
Back to top Go down
Shakezulah
Shakezulah

PostSubject: Re: hedpe @ The Gathering!!! Dreams do come true!!! (bulletin   hedpe @ The Gathering!!! Dreams do come true!!! (bulletin EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 3:10 am

Worst news I've heard in awhile.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/shakezulah
MadMadMan565
MadMadMan565

PostSubject: Re: hedpe @ The Gathering!!! Dreams do come true!!! (bulletin   hedpe @ The Gathering!!! Dreams do come true!!! (bulletin EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 5:48 am

Shakezulah wrote:

Sorry. But I agree %100.

I know there are people on here who like them touring with artists like this. But I dont.
The whole Mushroomhead tour was a step in the right direction in my opinion.
This is a step back. Lol.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/screamfan2009
cc2529
Renegade
Renegade
cc2529

PostSubject: Re: hedpe @ The Gathering!!! Dreams do come true!!! (bulletin   hedpe @ The Gathering!!! Dreams do come true!!! (bulletin EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 7:56 am

MadMadMan565 wrote:
Shakezulah wrote:

Sorry. But I agree %100.

I know there are people on here who like them touring with artists like this. But I dont.
like I said before, why is this bad? Because Cube and ICP are rap, and not a metal band?

It is more exposure for them.. which, last time I checked, is a good thing.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ruckuskrew.com
andy_factor
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride
andy_factor

PostSubject: Re: hedpe @ The Gathering!!! Dreams do come true!!! (bulletin   hedpe @ The Gathering!!! Dreams do come true!!! (bulletin EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 11:00 am

cc2529 wrote:
MadMadMan565 wrote:
Shakezulah wrote:

Sorry. But I agree %100.

like I said before, why is this bad? Because Cube and ICP are rap, and not a metal band?

It is more exposure for them.. which, last time I checked, is a good thing.

agreed. if anything this is a step in the RIGHT DIRECTION. i think they fit pretty well into this lineup having combined elements of rap into every one of their albums and i mean: they paint their fucking faces. weather you like icp or not they fit in (im not a huge fan personally). get over it.

to turn down the chance to tour under cube - one of the godfathers of west coast hip-hop would be a major mistake. they need all the spotlight they can get right. all that can lead to is bigger and more extensive touring and better produced tracks etc. etc. etc.
Back to top Go down
Gray Fox
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride
Gray Fox

PostSubject: Re: hedpe @ The Gathering!!! Dreams do come true!!! (bulletin   hedpe @ The Gathering!!! Dreams do come true!!! (bulletin EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 11:24 am

seriously guys get the fuck over it just cuz u dont like an artist doesnt mean that (hed) shouldnt do a show with them.
Back to top Go down
lozz
Admin
Admin
lozz

PostSubject: Re: hedpe @ The Gathering!!! Dreams do come true!!! (bulletin   hedpe @ The Gathering!!! Dreams do come true!!! (bulletin EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 1:08 pm

Its not about not liking (hed) playing with rap acts at all
I'm stoked (hed) get to play with Ice Cube, but ICP? cmon you know that (hed) are better than that.....
ICP are overrated, Ice cube should be playing above them anyday.
Back to top Go down
TYLER.2012
(hed) Souljah
(hed) Souljah
TYLER.2012

PostSubject: Re: hedpe @ The Gathering!!! Dreams do come true!!! (bulletin   hedpe @ The Gathering!!! Dreams do come true!!! (bulletin EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 3:54 pm

[REMOVED]

Last edited by TYLER.2012 on Thu Jul 30, 2009 7:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://Myspace.com/tas_17
Shakezulah
Shakezulah

PostSubject: Re: hedpe @ The Gathering!!! Dreams do come true!!! (bulletin   hedpe @ The Gathering!!! Dreams do come true!!! (bulletin EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 6:03 pm

TYLER.2012 wrote:
lozz wrote:
I'm stoked (hed) get to play with Ice Cube, but ICP? cmon you know that (hed) are better than that.....

what over rated? who the fuck are they over rated by?

By everyone who listens to them, which is actually tons and tons of people. They may have been around for awhile and have had a lot of success, but that doesn't neccessarily mean they deserve it. And (hed) has a lot more in common with bands like Mushroomhead and Mudvayne than you think, considering they've been playing with those bands and bands like them since they started their careers.

I also can't believe Ice Cube is fucking opening for these guys. What the hell is he thinking?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/shakezulah
MADMANNe
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride
MADMANNe

PostSubject: Re: hedpe @ The Gathering!!! Dreams do come true!!! (bulletin   hedpe @ The Gathering!!! Dreams do come true!!! (bulletin EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 9:44 pm

lozz wrote:

that was my first thought when i read it.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/madmanne1
lozz
Admin
Admin
lozz

PostSubject: Re: hedpe @ The Gathering!!! Dreams do come true!!! (bulletin   hedpe @ The Gathering!!! Dreams do come true!!! (bulletin EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 10:05 pm

TYLER.2012 wrote:

what over rated? who the fuck are they over rated by? last time i check they havent had very much support from anyone their whole care are u mad they are successful? are you jealous because u think its easy to do what they do? well how bout u do it. i wanna see everyone hate your music and deny you as far as the industry goes. then i want you to stay on your feet and fifteen years from now have a big fucking record company with a million fucking fans still making music. i think the fucking metal acts they have chose to play with suck big time mushroomhead mudvayne they have nothing in common with hed pe its like comparing fucking ice cube to toby kieth. whats next would u fags like to hear them play with nickelback or some other bullshit musicians? icp has done so much for the underground and that is where hed p.e loves it. it is the best place for them so all you people dissing about it get the fuck over it. icp isnt going anywhere and i hope this brings some shit about with more psychopathic callabos to piss you haters off.

1. You obviously didn't listen to a word I said, I specifically said it wasn't about not liking them play with rap acts. Yet you continue to diss on "metal" bands which I apprently delegate for do I? NO! I like many genres and I don't need to be pigeonholed by you.

2. You like to call me a "fag" and a "hater", maybe you should think before you type. My post was clear and I said my opinion, I didn't get personal with anyone. This is a pluralist board where people are diverse and have different opinions, your welcome to say yours, that doesn't justifty taking it to a personal level.

3. "piss you haters off" so you think everyone here is haters? Or at least more than one of us are due to the plural you refer to.
Well if we are all "haters" and "fags" maybe you should leave the board? You know? Piss off somewhere else to throw your insults.

P.S. Before you reply please actually read my post.

lozz.
Back to top Go down
Gray Fox
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride
Gray Fox

PostSubject: Re: hedpe @ The Gathering!!! Dreams do come true!!! (bulletin   hedpe @ The Gathering!!! Dreams do come true!!! (bulletin EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 12:48 am

Well seeing as its ICP's fuckin Event and they put it together yea ice cube is gonna open for them. its an event for all the juggalos hence the gathering of the juggalos so people arent going there to see ice cube they are goin to see icp. i think its awesome that a legend like cube is doin a show like this
Back to top Go down
MadMadMan565
MadMadMan565

PostSubject: Re: hedpe @ The Gathering!!! Dreams do come true!!! (bulletin   hedpe @ The Gathering!!! Dreams do come true!!! (bulletin EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 1:00 am

I dont think he was asking why Ice Cube is opening for them, he meant why is he playing at this at all.

And I should be more clear, I love Ice Cube, and I didnt mean to lump him in with my statement, its great (hed) is getting to play with him.

And to Tyler, you are telling everyone to get over it and yada yada, but you are pretty much the only one who has taken this to a personal level, and you are still going on about how MRH and Mudvayne suck and dont have a thing in common with (hed), maybe YOU should get over it. MRH and Mudvayne have a lot more in common with (hed) than ICP. They paint their faces, and they are underground. But wait, Mushroomhead has those exact two qualities as well. I'm not even saying I dont like ICP, they are funny and what not, and yeah they are entertaining to listen to, but (hed) p.e. claims to want to be serious, and spread the truth movement and all of this other shit...I just dont see how an ICP show would be a step in that direction.

I guess i'm just a 'faggot hater' blah blah blah
Back to top Go down
Gray Fox
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride
Gray Fox

PostSubject: Re: hedpe @ The Gathering!!! Dreams do come true!!! (bulletin   hedpe @ The Gathering!!! Dreams do come true!!! (bulletin EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 1:30 am

madman i dont know why cube is doing the show but i know every year the gathering gets pretty big names like him to play they have had ice t on the new dvd talking about his experience at the gathering i guess for non juggalos its just like y would he do a show with them but for those of us who are its just another awesome artist preforming at an event we look forward to every year.
Back to top Go down
Zombified
Zombified

PostSubject: Re: hedpe @ The Gathering!!! Dreams do come true!!! (bulletin   hedpe @ The Gathering!!! Dreams do come true!!! (bulletin EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 1:38 am

Who cares jahreds down with the clowns, that's never going to change. and it is good for hed cause any publicity is good publicity.

the only people that make icp overrated is there fans that are obsessed with them.
Back to top Go down
PhiliBIRD
(hed) Souljah
(hed) Souljah
PhiliBIRD

PostSubject: Re: hedpe @ The Gathering!!! Dreams do come true!!! (bulletin   hedpe @ The Gathering!!! Dreams do come true!!! (bulletin EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 1:41 am

MADMANNe wrote:
lozz wrote:

that was my first thought when i read it.

TRUE^^^^^6

The reason why some of us dont wan't them to play @ the Gathering has nothing to do with Rap. Hell, half of Hed's shit is rap or rap associated. Ice Cube is a fucking legend and I have smoked myself retarded plenty of times listening to him. Some of us, and I included just do not like what ICP is about and what they promote. I don't really wanna go into it because it's pointless but ya.

I'm not happy with this. But whatever. lol.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/philkillz
andy_factor
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride
andy_factor

PostSubject: Re: hedpe @ The Gathering!!! Dreams do come true!!! (bulletin   hedpe @ The Gathering!!! Dreams do come true!!! (bulletin EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 5:13 am

Shakezulah wrote:
By everyone who listens to them, which is actually tons and tons of people. They may have been around for awhile and have had a lot of success, but that doesn't neccessarily mean they deserve it.

ha. sounds a LOT like what people often say to me about (hed) p.e.

but you know what i say back "fuck off. you like your bands - i like mine. deal with it."

juggalos are fine by me. they are just a group of guys passionate about a certain type of music that isn't generally well received. we as 'orphans' or whatever the fuck you wanna call us are pretty similar in that respect. we are a passionate and rabid fanbase for a band that isn't generally well received (face it). imagine if cube was performing under (hed) - would you have a whinge like you're having now? i know i'd be stoked.
Back to top Go down
MadMadMan565
MadMadMan565

PostSubject: Re: hedpe @ The Gathering!!! Dreams do come true!!! (bulletin   hedpe @ The Gathering!!! Dreams do come true!!! (bulletin EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 5:23 am

andy_factor wrote:
Shakezulah wrote:
By everyone who listens to them, which is actually tons and tons of people. They may have been around for awhile and have had a lot of success, but that doesn't neccessarily mean they deserve it.

ha. sounds a LOT like what people often say to me about (hed) p.e.

but you know what i say back "fuck off. you like your bands - i like mine. deal with it."

juggalos are fine by me. they are just a group of guys passionate about a certain type of music that isn't generally well received. we as 'orphans' or whatever the fuck you wanna call us are pretty similar in that respect. we are a passionate and rabid fanbase for a band that isn't generally well received (face it). imagine if cube was performing under (hed) - would you have a whinge like you're having now? i know i'd be stoked.

I see your point. And I mean, I dont mean to sound like i'm having a hissy fit over it, I'm really not...I just dont agree with it (the concert, not your post)
But also, you brought up Ice Cube, we're all cool with him...it was ICP we were talking about.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hedpe @ The Gathering!!! Dreams do come true!!! (bulletin   hedpe @ The Gathering!!! Dreams do come true!!! (bulletin Empty

Back to top Go down

hedpe @ The Gathering!!! Dreams do come true!!! (bulletin
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next