(Hed)P.E. Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Move Through The Shadow of Fear Myspace Bulletin

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
hed_2012
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride
hed_2012

Move Through The Shadow of Fear Myspace Bulletin Empty
PostSubject: Move Through The Shadow of Fear Myspace Bulletin   Move Through The Shadow of Fear Myspace Bulletin EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 1:28 am

I would like to take a moment to caution those of you who are focused on the NWO's constant Dark Intentions.

Countless websites providing articles and testimony about all the Armageddon scenarios. Whether it be chemtrails, Planet X, Marshall Law, George Bush, Barack Obama. It seems there is no end to the fear tactics, posing as important truth. I'm fucking tired of it.

You must remember that many of these sites are a product of the NWO themselves. Masquerading as sites that want to help you, they are really creating a problem all their own.

Remember that your thoughts create your reality. And so, if you are checking into these fucking websites everyday, doesn't it seem obvious that you are helping the Dark achieve their Dark Goals?

It is not important to be naming names. Not important to figure out who is who. What IS important is to figure out HOW they operate. Mind control.

I believe we're being misled by sources that are dishing up this junk, to keep us all in the Fear Zone. Who that might be I leave to your intuition. What matters is that each of us keep check upon the doomsday seers and hold all information up to the light of consciousness. What matters is that we be of such clear determination and dedication to the positive outcome - that the terror of annihilation be duly weighed and held in balance with our trust that the Light always dispels the darkness.

What matters, in the end, is that we recognize how we create the outcome with every thought, every word, every action.

I invite you all to consider how wave after wave of imminent cataclysms and race survival is projected into human consciousness, washing over the collective psyche at a time when, perhaps more than ever, we must recognize how we create reality. Fear creates danger just as rage creates violence - just as love creates beauty.

It is disabling, disempowering, destructive and I dare say that you are going to have to confront that part of you that is intrigued by the shadow AND MOVE THROUGH IT.

So many times these fucking websites predict a ton of shit that never happens.

They said Bush would declare Marshall Law, and that the 2008 elections would not take place...bullshit.

They said Obama would be assasinated before he was inaugurated...Nothing...sorry.

They said a massive earthquake was on its way...nothing.

Give it up. Live it up. Lets all start to concentrate on some really beautiful futures - for ourselves and our children.

END OF TRANSMISSION

LOVE YOU GUYS!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/hed2012
Kirby
(hed) Souljah
(hed) Souljah
Kirby

PostSubject: Re: Move Through The Shadow of Fear Myspace Bulletin   Move Through The Shadow of Fear Myspace Bulletin EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 4:03 am

I dont even read his bulletins anymore.
Back to top Go down
http://www.kirbythealmighty.blogspot.com
Zombified
Zombified

PostSubject: Re: Move Through The Shadow of Fear Myspace Bulletin   Move Through The Shadow of Fear Myspace Bulletin EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 2:52 am

I hate how once jahred learns something new blogs about it like its 100% the whole truth. Like he doesn't even take the time to thoroughly research anything. At least that's how he comes off to me.

Quote :
It is not important to be naming names. Not important to figure out who is who. What IS important is to figure out HOW they operate. Mind control.
and when he says stuff like this it make me very skeptical of his intentions.

Say all this conspiracy stuff is true. Figuring out who is who would be one of the most important things. To know there true intentions. If the PTB can create emenys, whose to say that can't create hero's. Investigate the Investigators (including Jahred)
Back to top Go down
geduliss
(hed) Souljah
(hed) Souljah
geduliss

PostSubject: Re: Move Through The Shadow of Fear Myspace Bulletin   Move Through The Shadow of Fear Myspace Bulletin EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 5:52 am

yeah, he does contradict himself quite often it seems Very Happy
but i like the way he speaks now way more than the way he spoke like a year ago Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Move Through The Shadow of Fear Myspace Bulletin   Move Through The Shadow of Fear Myspace Bulletin Empty

Back to top Go down

Move Through The Shadow of Fear Myspace Bulletin
Page 1 of 1