HomePortalCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Interesting...myspace bulletin on Obama.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
hed_2012
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride

PostSubject: Interesting...myspace bulletin on Obama.   Wed Feb 18, 2009 12:43 am

Date: 17 Feb 2009, 12:29 PM
Subject:
hedpe​ and obama​
Body:
hedpe​ and Obama​:​ An Expla​natio​n

I would​ like to take a momen​t to expla​in somet​hing.​

On New World​ Orpha​ns (​NWO)​,​ on a song entit​led “STAY​ READY​”,​ the lyric​s read as follo​ws:​

2008,​ anoth​er fake elect​ion
Anoth​er fake polit​ician​
Anoth​er distr​actio​n…

true enoug​h.​.​.​

Those​ words​ were writt​en befor​e Presi​dent Obama​ got my atten​tion.​ Which​ shoul​d in itsel​f give you a clue as to the power​ and since​rity of our 44th presi​dent.​

Make no mista​ke.​ The fight​ is on. Presi​dent Obama​ is surro​unded​ by a den of snake​s.​ OBAMA​ DID NOT PICK HIS ENTIR​E CABIN​ET!​!​!​ A fact that I have known​ for some time.​ A fact that is well known​ in under​groun​d circl​es.​

The album​ New World​ Orpha​ns was compl​eted by the end of July 2008.​ It was set to be relea​sed Octob​er 2008.​ Becau​se of the econo​mics invol​ved in relea​sing an album​ so close​ to Chris​tmas,​ the decis​ion was made to move the relea​se date to Janua​ry 2009.​

Somew​here betwe​en July 2008 and Novem​ber 4, 2008,​ I start​ed heari​ng a voice​.​

A voice​ that remin​ded me of my own. A voice​ that sound​ed like the voice​ We had been waiti​ng for.

Like many other​ Orpha​ns,​ I am a fan of Ron Paul.​ I was surpr​ised to see that the Power​s That Be (​PTB)​ had even let Ron Paul be a part of the debat​es at all. For whate​ver reaso​n,​ Ron Paul didn’​t make it very far, which​ didn’​t surpr​ise me at all. And, I’m sure none of the Orpha​ns were surpr​ised,​ becau​se we know that the PTB run the whole​ show.​

Obvio​usly,​ I had seen Obama​ and Hilla​ry excha​nging​ blows​ in the Democ​ratic​ prima​ry,​ but the walls​ I had erect​ed betwe​en mysel​f and polit​ics did not allow​ for anyth​ing memor​able to come throu​gh.​

I actua​lly canno​t pinpo​int a singl​e momen​t,​ where​in the parad​igm shift​ed for mysel​f.​ All I can say is, I had been study​ing the idea that there​ were “Good​ Guys”​ worki​ng their​ way into posit​ions of power​.​ Into the very struc​tures​ that repre​sent the “illu​minat​i” or “shad​ow gover​nment​s”.​ I am talki​ng about​ thing​s like the CIA, the IMF, Wall Stree​t and beyon​d.​ Shit,​ even Gener​al Elect​ric and CNN!​!​!​

And, why not use COVER​T tacti​cs on the dark ones.​ Infil​trati​on and destr​uctio​n from the insid​e out!​!​!​!​ Have they not used our own innoc​ent organ​izati​ons again​st we Orpha​ns.​ The educa​tion syste​m,​ the pharm​aceut​ical compa​nies,​ relig​ion,​ scien​ce,​ physi​cs…al​l taint​ed by the Dark Contr​oller​s.​

Turn about​ is defin​itely​ fairp​lay.​ Well,​ I’m getti​ng off track​ but…

Back to the Voice​.​

There​ he was. He remin​ds me of mysel​f.​ A human​ being​.​ A mutt.​ But still​,​ a human​ being​.​ He spoke​ of the thing​s hedpe​ stand​s for:

Middl​e class​ right​s.​ An end to class​ warfa​re.​ An end to the rulin​g elite​.​

A begin​ning of somet​hing compl​etely​ new. Hope.​

That is the story​ of how hedpe​ embra​ced Presi​dent Obama​,​ and for one momen​t hedpe​ decid​ed to put away the FUCK THE WORLD​ rheto​ric,​ and reach​ed for answe​rs.​ Solut​ions.​

Its so easy to say fuck every​thing​,​ and, so fucki​ng hard to actua​lly find solut​ions.​

Manly​ P. Hall state​s that there​ are two kinds​ of men. The first​ man, upon being​ prese​nted with a probl​em,​ becom​es overw​helme​d.​

The secon​d,​ upon being​ prese​nted with a probl​em,​ finds​ the solut​ion.​

What kind of man are you?

The New World​ Orpha​ns will culti​vate leade​rs.​ Not just a mob. We need respo​nsibl​e leade​rs.​

All the info that you’r​e getti​ng from sourc​es,​ tryin​g to villa​inize​ Presi​dent Obama​,​ and what do they offer​ you? FEAR.​ I would​ quest​ion any sourc​e that opera​tes solel​y on the basis​ of fear.​ All of that info you posse​ss.​ Jahre​d knows​ all that bulls​hit as well.​ So, don’t​ think​ I would​ chang​e my fucki​ng mind,​ cuz you tell me Mrs. Obama​ is a membe​r of the CFR, or what the fuck ever.​

This is chess​,​ not check​ers.​ Wake up. If Presi​dent Obama​ is the right​ leade​r-​at the right​ time-​ don’t​ you think​ they would​ spend​ a lot of time and power​ sprea​ding disin​fo?​?​?​ And, what if the “Good​ Guy Espio​nage Scena​rio” is true.​ Then the entir​e thing​ is up for grabs​.​

These​ times​ of Chaos​ are exact​ly what we need to take the fucki​ng power​ back.​

Ours is the only known​ plane​t that even uses curre​ncy.​ Get it?​?​?​

Come on man. You gotta​ think​ three​ steps​ ahead​,​ not TWO.

Presi​dent Obama​,​ upon being​ the first​ “Afri​can-​Ameri​can” edito​r of the Harva​rd Law Revie​w gener​ated a lot of publi​city.​ He was appro​ached​ by sever​al publi​shers​ to write​ a book.​ Dream​s of My Fathe​r.​ I am readi​ng this book right​ now. If you reall​y want to know the man, shut the fuck up and read his mind and heart​ in his own words​.​ Or serio​usly,​ shut the fuck up.

Presi​dent Obama​ is the first​ real Presi​dent for the real middl​e class​.​

End of story​.​

God bless​ you Orpha​ns.​

to be conti​nued.​.​.​

END OF TRANS​MISSI​ON
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/hed2012
Zombified

PostSubject: Re: Interesting...myspace bulletin on Obama.   Wed Feb 18, 2009 4:45 am

I wish we knew who writes these bulletins...cause I'd like to know if what we are reading is really coming from the band.

Shakezulah

PostSubject: Re: Interesting...myspace bulletin on Obama.   Wed Feb 18, 2009 6:07 am

I wanted to stop reading after the first two lines. There's no way in hell he is serious about this. Something tells me this is just a race issue...nothing more.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/shakezulah
geduliss
(hed) Souljah
(hed) Souljah

PostSubject: Re: Interesting...myspace bulletin on Obama.   Wed Feb 18, 2009 6:28 am

a lot of words, not too much info Smile
just an opinion. well, thanks, i guess Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
andy_factor
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride

PostSubject: Re: Interesting...myspace bulletin on Obama.   Wed Feb 18, 2009 6:53 am

Shakezulah wrote:
I wanted to stop reading after the first two lines. There's no way in hell he is serious about this. Something tells me this is just a race issue...nothing more.

what do you mean? he is just saying that he has faith in Obama as president. because 'stay ready' was written before the president was really in the spotlight and didn't have the media attention he did later in the year - jah is just clearing up the fact that those lyrics in stay ready have become irrelivent in the face of his election.

i don't see what race has to do with it?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
hed_2012
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride

PostSubject: Re: Interesting...myspace bulletin on Obama.   Wed Feb 18, 2009 7:13 am

'Jahre​d knows​ all that bulls​hit as well.​ So, don’t​ think​ I would​ chang​e my fucki​ng mind,​ cuz you tell me Mrs. Obama​ is a membe​r of the CFR, or what the fuck ever.​'

I thought Jah wrote all the myspace bulletins. Maybe plenty of the bulletins have been written by someone else.

@Shakezulah I don't see what race has to do with it as well.
Back to top Go down
lozz
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Interesting...myspace bulletin on Obama.   Wed Feb 18, 2009 10:18 am

THIS IS BULLSHIT.
FOR FUCKS SAKE REALLY?

Oh wow the americans have a democrat in, oh and this time he's black. SO WHAT! He is still the President of the USA, he is still set on imperialism and capitalism. He will continue to support death and destruction through the "war on terror". He will still support the WTO and the explotation of natural resources from poorer countries.

OPEN YOUR EYES JARHED. Is it just me or is this ridiculiously hypocritical and short-sited of him? One minute Jah is pushing for 9/11 truth etc. then as soon as the President is a democrat and black all our worries seem to fade away do they? COME ON.

DO NOT GET CAUGHT UP IN THE SENSATIONALISM. Democrat or Republican, Black or White. An American President is an American President. Big woop Guantanamo is closing what about the CIA's hundreds of other secret Prison Camps across the globe? So what the troops are coming out of Iraq, your sending them straight back to Afganhstan!

ARE YOU REALLY THAT STUPID JAH? REALLY? I Mean COME ON!?! Have you jumped on the bandwagon praising Obama as our saviour. YOUR A FUCKING SELL OUT.

Fuck this.....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
geduliss
(hed) Souljah
(hed) Souljah

PostSubject: Re: Interesting...myspace bulletin on Obama.   Wed Feb 18, 2009 12:30 pm

Jah doesen't write this Smile
BTW, you sound like youre on the bandwagon yourself a bit, man Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shakezulah

PostSubject: Re: Interesting...myspace bulletin on Obama.   Wed Feb 18, 2009 5:36 pm

andy_factor wrote:

Quote :
@Shakezulah I don't see what race has to do with it as well.

I guess you guys aren't aware that both Jared and Obama are BLACK. Maybe I'm wrong on this, but that's really what it seems like. Every president says mostly the same shit early on, but Jared just so happens to agree with Obama. Too coincidental.

Now while I like Obama, I agree with lozz to the point that Jared sounds like he's selling out his own beliefs. In his eyes, what would make the election or Obama any different than what he's been rambling about all these years?

Now if this isn't actually Jared that writes this shit, then forget about it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/shakezulah
hed_2012
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride

PostSubject: Re: Interesting...myspace bulletin on Obama.   Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:52 am

@Shake I was aware of that and I see what you're saying...but I feel it's a pretty big assumption at the end of the day...especially seeing as it appears that Jah didn't even write the bulletin in the first place.

@Lozz It seems like you are saying that all American Presidents are the same. This seems very short sighted to me personally dude.

From what I've read, heard and seen (I know these things can be deceiving) it seems that Obama isn't like any other President and that he is doing some great things for your country. And as for C.I.A. Prison Camps isn't it possible that Obama is not aware of these.

This is not an attack by any means as I see what you are both saying, just wanted to put in my two cents.
Back to top Go down
Zombified

PostSubject: Re: Interesting...myspace bulletin on Obama.   Thu Feb 19, 2009 4:55 am

This whole bulletin was a bunch of bullshit, just to cover someones hypocrtical ass. When Jah or whoever started posting bulletins about obama people were commenting saying he was a fraud and what not.

andy_factor wrote:
Shakezulah wrote:

what do you mean? he is just saying that he has faith in Obama as president. because 'stay ready' was written before the president was really in the spotlight and didn't have the media attention he did later in the year - jah is just clearing up the fact that those lyrics in stay ready have become irrelivent in the face of his election.

This election had a lot to do with race. Some people just wanted to "make history". People voted/supported him because he was black. That was the only reason for some people, espically teens.

kenn k
n00b

PostSubject: Re: Interesting...myspace bulletin on Obama.   Fri Feb 20, 2009 4:53 pm

you guys don't get what he's saying.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
hedfan1
(hed) Souljah
(hed) Souljah

PostSubject: Re: Interesting...myspace bulletin on Obama.   Fri Feb 20, 2009 6:18 pm

I know I've stated this before but I'm not sure if it was on this site of the hedfans site but, from what I'm getting from hed_2012 is that Obama is a President, who for the first in a while who continues to talk about helping the middle class, no allowing this trickle down theory to continue. He states what we as American's want to hear, but at the same time, he will not and can not do anything unless the people of this country stand behind him and push this movement along. One man in government is not going to turn this country around from it's current status in Economics, War, Class, etc... We as the youth and people of the US and world need to stand up and act like we're worth something.

How do we go about doing it...? I'm not sure, but if anyone has ideas on making a difference then I am open to suggestions.

I know one thing for sure, we can not sit and wait for the Government and those who influence them to make these critical decisions for us. We are not going to get active by sitting and watching the nightly News.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lozz
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Interesting...myspace bulletin on Obama.   Fri Feb 20, 2009 10:41 pm

From an international perspective presidents are very much the same. They may have slightly different views on domestic policy, some being centrists and other right-wingers (America hasn't ever had a left-wing president).

However ultimately the key thing a President has power over is foreign policy. Due to the seperation of powers and an entrenched constitution the President has little influence over the legislative and judicial branches of government. But he is commander in cheif of the armed forces.

In other words the President can decide on war or peace, nwo lets see... hmmm... War seems to be the thing which pops up in my mind. America has always ALWAYS officially been at war with another nation for many decades now. The gulf wars, nam, supplying Isreal with F-16's, Afhganistan. These are the few most prominent ones.

I'm trying to cut my words here because I understand that many of you here may be stary eyed American citizens, but ultimately America has been responsible for some of the most horrific and brutal bloodshed that the world has witnessed. Hundreds of thousands of innocent lives have been destroyed as a direct impact of many American Presidents decisions.

YET, im sure many will say I'm wrong for saying these things.
But surely SURELY, you can see why such a large part of the international community has come to hate and despise what America stands for?
The reason I say that every American President is the same is based on the thousands of people which have been killed as a result of their ridiculious foreign policy.

It just makes me sick. My stomach is in knots when I think how arrogant and ignorant some people can be when these deaths are reffered to. THESE ARE PEOPLE. LIVING BREATHING SENSOUS BEINGS, like you or me.
Yet their lives are tossed aside as nothing. People say "Oh well theres always some civilian deaths in war" or "But they decided to resist and go to war"
. THIS IS SIMPLY NOT RIGHT. Every President kills thousands of people.

Please can someone see what I am saying? Forget stars and stripes, forget economics and politics and remember your basic decpetion of what is right and wrong which you have had all your life. THIS IS WRONG. Every President sending thousands to the grave is wrong.

That is why they are all the same. Im not "short sighted" or "narrow minded" I am just truely horrified by the amount of death and destruction. I just don't think it is right.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ree-suh
Renegade
Renegade

PostSubject: Re: Interesting...myspace bulletin on Obama.   Sat Feb 21, 2009 1:24 am

Lozz, I completely agree with your last two posts in this thread.

America has been responsible for murdering innocent people for decades now.

As an American, I can honestly say that we do not see the damage we cause. Our media does not touch the casualties of our wars. We are not shown the massive amounts of dead bodies. Instead, we get bombarded with Brittney Spear's custody battle and the Super Bowl.

The other day, I got into a verbal altercation with a friend from High School - he has the mentality "if you don't want to stand behind our troops, stand in front of them" and ripped me a new asshole for saying that American troops kills innocent people. Apparently, that's "unpatriotic."

I do not think Obama will be any different from our past so-called elected officials. One of his campaign promises was to bring the troops home. He's been in office for one month today, and that order has not been given. Instead, he decides we'll bring them home in 16 months - which is plenty of time for us to start another war with another oil-rich country.

(sigh).
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/katyasuka
hed_2012
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride

PostSubject: Re: Interesting...myspace bulletin on Obama.   Sat Feb 21, 2009 2:55 am

I certainly don't think you're short sighted Lozz, it was just the idea that appears short sighted to me personally. I have nothing but respect for you. I see what you're saying. I really do. I just think that to point the finger at the President alone for these crimes is wrong. There are so many other players behind the scenes you know?

And I still can't grasp the fact that all Presidents are the same, I s'pose personally I see them as different people with a different set of beliefs, most of them of which I cannot even begin to agree with. I've seen Presidents come and go and it appears that some of them were better than others in the way that they went about their jobs...so that in itself is enough for me not to think that 'A President is just a President'.

I have hope for a President even better than Obama...and a President even better than that after him who will stand for peace and justice...I don't feel that the U.S. government is permanently bogged in the current system of lies, deception and straight up murder. It can change. In my opinion a President CAN be a good person who can drive great social and political change toward a greater good.
Back to top Go down
geduliss
(hed) Souljah
(hed) Souljah

PostSubject: Re: Interesting...myspace bulletin on Obama.   Sat Feb 21, 2009 11:24 am

not all presidents are the same... some of them were raptilions Smile

seriously, grouping people like this (all presidents) is wrong, just like any other generalization, IMO Smile

War is never a good thing. But the word "war" is a generalization too Smile there are different situations EVERY TIME, some might be more justified than other. Every war USA have been in should be discussed seperately, because different powers, people, interests made them, IMO.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lozz
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Interesting...myspace bulletin on Obama.   Sat Feb 21, 2009 7:00 pm

I am not pointing the finger at the President soley. But what you have to understand that it is the President who is commander in chief, and ALL executive power is invested in just him. He doesn't require a cabinet or EXOP by the constitution.

Therefore it is quite easy to but a large amount of the blame behind the President because he is accountable for the Armed forces. Accountability is something they know that they will gain when taking up the role, they are fully aware of this. If something messes up they are the ones which are (or should be) helf responsilbe as it is part of the job.

Also this generalisation is much easier and justifiable to make because of the very small number of people who have been Presidents. Being President and making the decision to be accountable for the armed forces is something they choose to do, therefore it is not possible compare this to other generalisation such as racism, as someone cannot choose the colour of the skin (also the colour of you skin doesn't make any difference)

My original point was that the blog about (hed) and Obama was completely hypocritical, as things are still not right under Obama and many of the problems (weather they are real or not) that were rife during Bush are rife now. You can't suddenly change your opnion on the whole government and system of politics when the President changes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
hed_2012
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride

PostSubject: Re: Interesting...myspace bulletin on Obama.   Sun Feb 22, 2009 2:03 am

Yeah I hear what you mean.

Excuse my ignorance but I thought Obama was pulling the troops out?

If there are troops still remaining is it possible they are not being withdrawn because it would pose a risk to the military, citizens etc?

I mean maybe it's not as simple as clicking your finger bro. Double-Ya left a huge mess for Obama to clean up.

Note: I am not in any way pro-Obama I'm just trying to get my facts straight.
Back to top Go down
geduliss
(hed) Souljah
(hed) Souljah

PostSubject: Re: Interesting...myspace bulletin on Obama.   Sun Feb 22, 2009 8:02 am

lozz wrote:
Also this generalisation is much easier and justifiable to make because of the very small number of people who have been Presidents. Being President and making the decision to be accountable for the armed forces is something they choose to do, therefore it is not possible compare this to other generalisation such as racism, as someone cannot choose the colour of the skin (also the colour of you skin doesn't make any difference)

This does not make it any better, man Smile
it's like youre saying that different groups of people in size should be treated differently Smile IMO it's not very right. Generalization (even if it's two people) gives you nothing, just makes it easier for you to acuse someone, blame someone. But this is a way further from the truth.
I believe in personal responsobility, and that i am not responsible for the crimes of my fathers, brothers, friends, race, religion, anything. The same goes for the presidents too Smile

I agree with you with most of what you said, just not this point Smile
But i'd give Obama a chance at elast...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lukew4rm
Renegade
Renegade

PostSubject: Re: Interesting...myspace bulletin on Obama.   Mon Feb 23, 2009 5:03 am

The reason why he kept the troops there for 16 more months wasn't just to do more killing. He wants them there to basically start doing what we were originally supposed to be doing and cleaning up the mess that we've made over there. Things like actually infiltrating and stopping real terrorist organizations. They couldn't just all come home and stop what they're doing. There is still a lot of shit going on over there. So until they do start killing more innocent people you can't really say that Obama is just the same as every president we've had. He hasn't done anything to make you think that way so why think that way. And Lozz the majority of Americans do know that we're over there doing fucked up shit. That's just another part of the propaganda to get you to think that we're all so ignorant to the fact that our troops aren't over there for the right reasons and ordered to kill innocent people. You can't just assume that we're all "starry eyed" Americans ready to back whatever we're told to believe. Yes Obama could very likely just be full of shit and lied his way up the ladder just to totally dupe us in the end and put us in an even worse situation that we were in. And yes he has been telling us exactly what we needed to hear during these desperate times. But he is offering us some very promising solutions to our country and worlds problems. And as hedfan1 said nothing that Obama is promising could possibly happen unless we stand behind him. You can't just sit back and expect things to all fixed because of one man. And as Hed2012 said you can't just expect things to be all better after only one month of Obama being our President. I also agree with pretty much everything that Geduliss has said. Especially when he said that it seems like you're jumping on the bandwagon too. No offense by that but it definitely seems to be a trend lately to just totally blackball Obama. And it seems to be that it's just more propaganda to stop Obama from succeeding in helping our economy. But of course I could be wrong and Obama could be just as evil. But backing him right now to save our economy could be the one and only chance we have. So why screw this chance up and just keep questioning his credentials and at the same time not do anything that's actually helping out?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/timbolove
cc2529
Renegade
Renegade

PostSubject: Re: Interesting...myspace bulletin on Obama.   Thu Feb 26, 2009 3:25 am

So we can safely assume Jahred (or whoever wrote the bulletin) hasn't been made aware of Alex Jones' new film about Obama? Will Jah flipflop on Obama once he's seen it.. or something? Because I can see that easily happening.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.ruckuskrew.com
Zombified

PostSubject: Re: Interesting...myspace bulletin on Obama.   Thu Feb 26, 2009 3:36 am

cc2529 wrote:
So we can safely assume Jahred (or whoever wrote the bulletin) hasn't been made aware of Alex Jones' new film about Obama? Will Jah flipflop on Obama once he's seen it.. or something? Because I can see that easily happening.
Another blog about obama was posted on the NWO website. jah's beliefs for obama seem to be strong, so I don't think he will flip again....Jah seems to be acting more his age too....

If alex jones is against him, maybe obama isn't half bad.

(hed)
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride

PostSubject: Re: Interesting...myspace bulletin on Obama.   Thu Feb 26, 2009 7:12 am

just read on the net now that obama is #1 in usa. even more popular than jesus
Back to top Go down
View user profile
andy_factor
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride

PostSubject: Re: Interesting...myspace bulletin on Obama.   Thu Feb 26, 2009 12:54 pm

Here is the second obama related update:

You are. We are. The family has to make the difference. We are at war with the enemy.

But who is the enemy?

Those that would seek to control or manipulate the human race. A silent war. Waged by an enemy who has been in control for millennia.

Morphing from Priests with Books, to Kings with crowns, and finally - to Bankers with Suits and Ties.

Yes my friends, the Shadow Bankers control many of the world governments.

Are you ready for this? These Shadow Bankers are the New Priests to the Off World Controllers.

This is a basic outline. But reality is complex. That is to say, there are circles within circles within circles. There are politicians who truly care about helping us - mixed in with those who dont give a fuck about us.

Do your own research. Do your own cross referencing. The statements above were constructed after years of my own studies and cross-referencing, but you would be a fool to take these things at face value. They have to be felt and realized by the individual. The story is massive and thousands of years in the making, and it is easy to get bogged down by the details. But it is important to try and gain a broad perspective as to what is going on with humanity and the time we find ourselves living in.

You're thinking "but jared, I love my life, getting stoned and partying and fucking and isnt this shit great!!!"
Well, for once think about something other than yourself. It is your responsibility - when you start calling yourself a member of a "family". Also...when you are born in captivity - you do not recognize the bars or the gatekeepers. They are all too familiar.

So, it is important that we went out and voted for President Obama, because we made the statement that we are tired of war, and we are ready for peace. We are ready for free energy. We are ready for the truth. We are ready to kill those that would harm us, but we are not ready to waste the lives of our military.

We are ready for a change.

Those of us who were involved in the Obama movement were feeling some intense emotions, and speaking for myself, it was a life changing experience I wish I could share with everybody. Dont invalidate those feelings - or fuck off for real...

But Obama is one guy in the middle of a system that has operated over and above the presidency since the creation of the office. So we wish him well, but we must take control of our own lives and destinies.

A close friend, who did not vote, recently told me that he would have written in Ron Paul. Well, for the sake of argument, had many of us done that, and had McCain won, we would probably be invading Iran right now, and thousands more of our soldiers would needlessly be killed. All for an Ideology...on either side. We need practical solutions.

Remember, the Military Industrial Empire owns most newspapers, television stations and media, so there is a constant war for your mind. Trying to separate us through labels and "hot button" issues.

"Dont you know We much smarter than than, We've come much farther than that -We work harder than that
My people aint retarded, in fact, We cybernetic with 22 genetic strains intact..." NWO - Stay Ready

We are winning!!! There has been divine intervention, and We will win this fucking battle!!!!

TURN AWAY FROM FEAR AND ANGER - EMBRACE LOVE AND CREATI0N!!!!

GOD BLESS YOU ORPHANS

THIS IS A FREE WILL ZONE - SO FUCK OFF!!!!

THIS IS WHAT WE WANT!!!!!

Responsible freedom of self determination. Becoming truly self confident and free. To unconditionally be responsible for ourselves - without being coersed by some other authority.

WE ARE ROYALTY!!! WE ARE THE PAA TAL!!! WE ARE THE FOUNDERS!!!!

The Gods of Eden by William Bramley

Defending Sacred Ground by Alex Collier

END OF TRANSMISSION
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Interesting...myspace bulletin on Obama.   

Back to top Go down

Interesting...myspace bulletin on Obama.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next