(Hed)P.E. Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

DiY Guys Episode 2 update/japan

Go down 
+14
nvr_mind
Kirby
Mr. Sinistər
MadMadMan565
lozz
Gray Fox
Chizase2012
WTD*
hed_2012
(anonymous)
Broke2012
andy_factor
(hed)
Zombified
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Serbian Striker
Serbian Striker

DiY Guys Episode 2 update/japan - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DiY Guys Episode 2 update/japan   DiY Guys Episode 2 update/japan - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 19, 2009 5:52 pm

hed_2012 wrote:
MadMadMan565 wrote:
Besides, less then 20 dollars for a DVD and a CD, what did you expect?

Dude I don't care if it's 50 cents. This is (hed) pe we're talking about here. I expect quality and that's that. D.I.Y. Guys was....well as someone said there's better bootlegs on youtube...I got more kicks out of watching Jaxon eat a subway sandwich behind the scenes to Renegade than I did that whole fucking DVD...which to me says a lot about the quality of that DVD.

word!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/y_o_b_o
hedfan1
(hed) Souljah
(hed) Souljah
hedfan1

PostSubject: Re: DiY Guys Episode 2 update/japan   DiY Guys Episode 2 update/japan - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 19, 2009 7:13 pm

Either way you know you'll buy it, and so do they Suspect

I too hope this tops their last effort but I think if they saw our flaming of 1 so they might come back at us with a whole lotta shit we'll love! Keep your heads up! They didn't disappoint me with NWO so I expect similar results for 2...
Back to top Go down
(anonymous)
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride

PostSubject: Re: DiY Guys Episode 2 update/japan   DiY Guys Episode 2 update/japan - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 19, 2009 8:28 pm

I hope so, I was really surprised with NWO, in a positive way.

I watched the live parts of The DIY Guys again yesterday and I liked them more (maybe cuz I'm ill and can't do nothing but stay in bed all day which is rather boring:P)

anyway, if Episode 2 is gonna have only/mostly live stuff it might be cool...
Back to top Go down
hed_2012
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride
hed_2012

PostSubject: Re: DiY Guys Episode 2 update/japan   DiY Guys Episode 2 update/japan - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 1:24 am

I know I'm wishing for something that will most likely never come true...but I want the footage of the band from inception to now, behind the scenes....mixed in nicely with live performances at different shows.

I want a menu that has ALL the (hed) pe music clips.

I want to hear interviews with ALL members of the band (not just Jah and small snippets of Mawk) and I also want to hear the story of (hed)...where they began, their corporate difficulties, the bands break up of Wes, B.C. and Chizad, their hate fueled agression toward anything corporate and their dive to underground and their move to politically fueled songs. Hell I'd even like to hear the band talk about where their songs came from and what some of them mean. Snippets of Bubba the Love Sponge would also be off the hook. That's my idea of a dope (hed) DVD.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/hed2012
hedfan1
(hed) Souljah
(hed) Souljah
hedfan1

PostSubject: Re: DiY Guys Episode 2 update/japan   DiY Guys Episode 2 update/japan - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 4:54 am

That would be dope in deed!!! Cut-Print-That's a wrap! I've been waiting for that DVD since the first words I ever heard about a possible DVD in 2001 I believe...
Back to top Go down
Broke2012
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride
Broke2012

PostSubject: Re: DiY Guys Episode 2 update/japan   DiY Guys Episode 2 update/japan - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 10:41 am

I wander when the next update on the dvd will be...
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/broke2012
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DiY Guys Episode 2 update/japan   DiY Guys Episode 2 update/japan - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

DiY Guys Episode 2 update/japan
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2