(Hed)P.E. Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

DiY Guys Episode 2 update/japan

Go down 
+14
nvr_mind
Kirby
Mr. Sinistər
MadMadMan565
lozz
Gray Fox
Chizase2012
WTD*
hed_2012
(anonymous)
Broke2012
andy_factor
(hed)
Zombified
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Zombified
Zombified

DiY Guys Episode 2 update/japan Empty
PostSubject: DiY Guys Episode 2 update/japan   DiY Guys Episode 2 update/japan EmptyTue Feb 10, 2009 6:03 am

Myspace Bulletin:
Quote :
Date: Feb 9, 2009 8:03 PM
Subject: hedpe in japan
Body: japan is beautiful, and the japanese people have an ancient and beautiful culture.

Alot of bowing goes on, and I enjoy bowing to total strangers. Bowing at the 7/11, bowing at the hotel, bowing in the elevator. I wish we bowed in the US.

Maybe we would love each other more.

Anyway, the clubs are very nice, and the japanese youth are giving hedpe alot of love. I am filming all of this for The DiY Guys, Episode 2.

It seems the current trend in fashion for the girls here is over-the-knee boots, leggings, and mini-skirts/short-shorts. Thats interesting, cuz thats what I make my girl put on, before we are gonna bang.

Well, there is a 15 hour difference in time, in other words, we are going on stage like 6 AM Cali time. So, the jet lag is pretty sweet.

Since the flight home is 11 hours, I will get home 4 hours before I leave.

Wrap your brain round that one...

God Bless You All!!!

Choose Love - NOT FEAR!!!!

It is the most important choice you will ever make!!!!

END TRANSMISSION

I enjoyed reading this bulletin...pretty cool that their filming for episode two in japan.
Back to top Go down
(hed)
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride
(hed)

PostSubject: Re: DiY Guys Episode 2 update/japan   DiY Guys Episode 2 update/japan EmptyTue Feb 10, 2009 7:58 am

if it's any better than episode one. if else- fuck it. episode one was bullshit.
Back to top Go down
andy_factor
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride
andy_factor

PostSubject: Re: DiY Guys Episode 2 update/japan   DiY Guys Episode 2 update/japan EmptyTue Feb 10, 2009 9:49 am

waaaaaaaa!! they aren't coming to aus like jah promised last year!! they usually come after japan. Mad
Back to top Go down
Broke2012
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride
Broke2012

PostSubject: Re: DiY Guys Episode 2 update/japan   DiY Guys Episode 2 update/japan EmptyTue Feb 10, 2009 8:16 pm

It is a nice bulletin, sounds... dunno, has a happy feel... Like to hear they're filming for DIY part 2!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/broke2012
(anonymous)
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride

PostSubject: Re: DiY Guys Episode 2 update/japan   DiY Guys Episode 2 update/japan EmptyTue Feb 10, 2009 8:39 pm

I was pretty disappointed with The DIY Guys so if this episode 2 is gonna be similar than I'm not gonna buy it.

Hope it'll be just a live DVD, it'd be cool. I'd like to see hed shows instead of all the additional stuff, which is simply boring imo.
Back to top Go down
hed_2012
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride
hed_2012

PostSubject: Re: DiY Guys Episode 2 update/japan   DiY Guys Episode 2 update/japan EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 1:55 am

I agree with (hed) and anonymous completely. I also agree with Broke on the fact that the bulletin had an overwhelmingly astonishing sense of complete happiness. Fuck (hed)! They better come to Aus. They fucking promised!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/hed2012
WTD*
Renegade
Renegade

PostSubject: Re: DiY Guys Episode 2 update/japan   DiY Guys Episode 2 update/japan EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 1:59 am

heyyy. no political brainwashing going on in this one! good stuff.
but u sure jah wrote this? he's been to JAP a couple of times...why wud he b so xctd bout the jetlag/time difference? guess all dat smokin does hav an impact on ur memory hahah Wink
Back to top Go down
Chizase2012
(hed) Souljah
(hed) Souljah
Chizase2012

PostSubject: Re: DiY Guys Episode 2 update/japan   DiY Guys Episode 2 update/japan EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 2:46 am

I really hope episode 2 is better, because I could write a fuckin essay on how much I hated episode 1.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/pcm1991
andy_factor
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride
andy_factor

PostSubject: Re: DiY Guys Episode 2 update/japan   DiY Guys Episode 2 update/japan EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 12:40 pm

i just watch it for the shits and gigs now. usually when i'm ridiculously drunk and just about to nod off.
Back to top Go down
Gray Fox
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride
Gray Fox

PostSubject: Re: DiY Guys Episode 2 update/japan   DiY Guys Episode 2 update/japan EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 4:21 pm

wow episode 1 wasnt that bad yea it wasnt that great but to say that you hate it is going a little far. its cool that everyone has they own oppinion tho i just didnt think it was as terrible as you guys are saying
Back to top Go down
lozz
Admin
Admin
lozz

PostSubject: Re: DiY Guys Episode 2 update/japan   DiY Guys Episode 2 update/japan EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 7:44 pm

Episode one was terrible. Seriously most of us aren't 14 anymore. I understand it was acting etc. But I just want an actual live DVD. GIY guys had about 7 tracks on there all filmed in terrible quality and badly mixed with pieces repeated rather just letting what was flimed play.

I mean there are better bootlegs off youtube.

On the plus side the CD was good.
Back to top Go down
(anonymous)
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride

PostSubject: Re: DiY Guys Episode 2 update/japan   DiY Guys Episode 2 update/japan EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 8:24 pm

That's my point, I'd like to get a good-quality live DVD with full tracks not mixed with some silly talk. I'd like to get Suffa and Walk On By live.

And yeah, there's some better stuff on youtube which I can rip and put on my ipod and it might even look better than the DIY Guys.
Back to top Go down
MadMadMan565
MadMadMan565

PostSubject: Re: DiY Guys Episode 2 update/japan   DiY Guys Episode 2 update/japan EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 10:27 pm

I agree with Gray Fox, I mean jeeze, you guys act like it was the most terrible thing you've ever watched. It wasnt a masterpeice, nowhere near, but I enjoyed it, and laughed some. Besides, less then 20 dollars for a DVD and a CD, what did you expect?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/screamfan2009
Zombified
Zombified

PostSubject: Re: DiY Guys Episode 2 update/japan   DiY Guys Episode 2 update/japan EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 11:17 pm

If I were to set up episode two it go like this:

intro/skit
25-40mins live
intermission/skit(s)
30-45mins live
possibly another skit then an outro
maybe some funny/random stuff during the credits

cause I didn't like stopping between every song for a skit.

and episode wasn't terrible, just half-assed
Back to top Go down
Mr. Sinistər
Admin
Admin
Mr. Sinistər

PostSubject: Re: DiY Guys Episode 2 update/japan   DiY Guys Episode 2 update/japan EmptyThu Feb 12, 2009 1:08 am

Zombified wrote:
If I were to set up episode two it go like this:

intro/skit
25-40mins live
intermission/skit(s)
30-45mins live
possibly another skit then an outro
maybe some funny/random stuff during the credits

cause I didn't like stopping between every song for a skit.

and episode wasn't terrible, just half-assed

That would be great. It would be cool if Jared could get up with a megaphone and stand in a city square and do a rhyme about some political conspiracy. But ye glad to see (hed) receiving good attention in the other side of the PE.
Back to top Go down
http://www.hedpeonline.com
hed_2012
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride
hed_2012

PostSubject: Re: DiY Guys Episode 2 update/japan   DiY Guys Episode 2 update/japan EmptyThu Feb 12, 2009 2:13 am

MadMadMan565 wrote:
Besides, less then 20 dollars for a DVD and a CD, what did you expect?

Dude I don't care if it's 50 cents. This is (hed) pe we're talking about here. I expect quality and that's that. D.I.Y. Guys was....well as someone said there's better bootlegs on youtube...I got more kicks out of watching Jaxon eat a subway sandwich behind the scenes to Renegade than I did that whole fucking DVD...which to me says a lot about the quality of that DVD.
Back to top Go down
Kirby
(hed) Souljah
(hed) Souljah
Kirby

PostSubject: Re: DiY Guys Episode 2 update/japan   DiY Guys Episode 2 update/japan EmptyThu Feb 12, 2009 2:17 am

I thought it was good for what it was.

It was a mockumentary.
If you expect it to be a mockumentary, it's good.
Back to top Go down
http://www.kirbythealmighty.blogspot.com
MadMadMan565
MadMadMan565

PostSubject: Re: DiY Guys Episode 2 update/japan   DiY Guys Episode 2 update/japan EmptyThu Feb 12, 2009 2:49 am

hed_2012 wrote:
MadMadMan565 wrote:
Besides, less then 20 dollars for a DVD and a CD, what did you expect?

Dude I don't care if it's 50 cents. This is (hed) pe we're talking about here. I expect quality and that's that. D.I.Y. Guys was....well as someone said there's better bootlegs on youtube...I got more kicks out of watching Jaxon eat a subway sandwich behind the scenes to Renegade than I did that whole fucking DVD...which to me says a lot about the quality of that DVD.

That's just being greedy. And before the DVD even came out, bulletins were posted about it being a mockumentary, Jahred said that's what it was going to be, as Kirby said. You were expecting something else, just because it wasnt what you wanted, doesnt mean it was bad.

And back to being greedy, if you buy a DVD for 50 cents, and expect it to be a masterpeice, well then thats just dumb.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/screamfan2009
nvr_mind
nvr_mind

PostSubject: Re: DiY Guys Episode 2 update/japan   DiY Guys Episode 2 update/japan EmptyThu Feb 12, 2009 4:51 am

the quality of the live footage could have been better.
Back to top Go down
andy_factor
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride
andy_factor

PostSubject: Re: DiY Guys Episode 2 update/japan   DiY Guys Episode 2 update/japan EmptyThu Feb 12, 2009 7:12 am

why are you guys arguing over this? if you like it awesome. if you don't like it awesome. who gives a flying. i think we all hope the next one will be better.
Back to top Go down
(anonymous)
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride

PostSubject: Re: DiY Guys Episode 2 update/japan   DiY Guys Episode 2 update/japan EmptyThu Feb 12, 2009 1:20 pm

Well yeah, I expected somthing different than it actually was. I thought there will be more live stuff and that this whole "mockumentary" will be more about the band, how they prepare for shows, record songs, etc. The "jokes" that were there just weren't funny for me. That's why I was disappointed.

And about being greedy, I'd rather pay 2x more and get a good quality DVD. I prefer good stuff rather than cheap stuff.
Back to top Go down
hed_2012
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride
hed_2012

PostSubject: Re: DiY Guys Episode 2 update/japan   DiY Guys Episode 2 update/japan EmptyThu Feb 12, 2009 2:21 pm

[quote="MadMadMan565"][quote="hed_2012"]
MadMadMan565 wrote:

That's just being greedy. And before the DVD even came out, bulletins were posted about it being a mockumentary, Jahred said that's what it was going to be, as Kirby said. You were expecting something else, just because it wasnt what you wanted, doesnt mean it was bad.

And back to being greedy, if you buy a DVD for 50 cents, and expect it to be a masterpeice, well then thats just dumb.

What are you talking about being greedy? I was merely saying that the price has nothing to do with what I expect from (hed)...I expect quality no matter what the price. Don't matter if it's 200 bucks or 50 cents...I expect only good stuff from (hed) pe.

And as for 'just because it wasnt what you wanted, doesnt mean it was bad' I was expecting something awesome...this is (hed) pe after all and I didn't get that, in fact I got something bad...just my opinion.

Last edited by hed_2012 on Thu Feb 12, 2009 3:20 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
hed_2012
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride
hed_2012

PostSubject: Re: DiY Guys Episode 2 update/japan   DiY Guys Episode 2 update/japan EmptyThu Feb 12, 2009 2:24 pm

[quote="hed_2012"][quote="MadMadMan565"][quote="hed_2012"]
MadMadMan565 wrote:

When you say 'Besides, less then 20 dollars for a DVD and a CD, what did you expect?' it's just making a crappy justification for (hed) pe making an average DVD. You're basically saying 'it was cheap so you can't expect it to be that good' which is just lame...This is (hed) pe so I expect only pure awesomeness.
Back to top Go down
MADMANNe
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride
MADMANNe

PostSubject: Re: DiY Guys Episode 2 update/japan   DiY Guys Episode 2 update/japan EmptyThu Feb 12, 2009 7:46 pm

[quote="hed_2012"][quote="hed_2012"][quote="MadMadMan565"]
hed_2012 wrote:
MadMadMan565 wrote:

When you say 'Besides, less then 20 dollars for a DVD and a CD, what did you expect?' it's just making a crappy justification for (hed) pe making an average DVD. You're basically saying 'it was cheap so you can't expect it to be that good' which is just lame...This is (hed) pe so I expect only pure awesomeness.

Dont expect too much from episode 2 and you wont be dissapointed Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/madmanne1
Serpent_boy
Renegade
Renegade
Serpent_boy

PostSubject: Re: DiY Guys Episode 2 update/japan   DiY Guys Episode 2 update/japan EmptyWed Feb 18, 2009 12:32 pm

na episode 1 wsa funny but the actual hed concert wasn't that great coz they should of had a full show. The whole praternity test thing was bullshit yeah?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DiY Guys Episode 2 update/japan   DiY Guys Episode 2 update/japan Empty

Back to top Go down

DiY Guys Episode 2 update/japan
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next