(Hed)P.E. Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Has anyone ever got into a altercation with jared at concerts?

Go down 
+9
Gray Fox
Seed
wedged
MADMANNe
(hed)
cripBrownie420
MadMadMan565
The Lost Soul
Srh (hed)pe586
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
MadMadMan565
MadMadMan565

Has anyone ever got into a altercation with jared at concerts? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Has anyone ever got into a altercation with jared at concerts?   Has anyone ever got into a altercation with jared at concerts? - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 4:49 am

hed_2012 wrote:
I remember this dude next to me, a friendly enough guy, was kind of softly tugging on his shorts...you know that thing that some people do when they just wanna touch their idol or whatever...And Jah just turns to the guy and says 'Dude you keep tugging at me like a faggot and I'm gunna kick your head in.' And it was just out of line. I can understand how it might be a little irritating but I feel that you shouldn't treat fans that way. There are better ways to resolve issues like that. I mean the fucking dude has a kid and a wife. You'd think he would have grown up a bit. Anyways the dude stops grabbing at his shorts and looks a little bummed and even I was affected..I mean I was like...you know the lead singer of my favourite band is acting like an immature cockhead...But then two songs in I think Jah must have realised that the dood was upset and he said something quick to him in between songs like 'I'm just playing with ya dawg.' Which was cool but still...These stories I hear make him out to be a huge dick...But I've spoken to him in person...Major chill...Laughs...smiles...All good. The second gig I went to I remember the venue wasn't as packed and people were more there to see Kottonmouth Kings and he was just flipping off the crowd because they weren't grooving to his shit. That was really shit as well...I got that shit on tape.

This story just adds to my case that I was saying. Sometimes it's just not needed what he does. I understand that sometimes it's funny but not all of the times, like this example.

I have talked to him too and I agree, hes super nice. Really down to earth. So I just get kind of confused when I see/hear things like this.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/screamfan2009
hed_2012
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride
hed_2012

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone ever got into a altercation with jared at concerts?   Has anyone ever got into a altercation with jared at concerts? - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 8:17 am

Hm maybe it is just part of his hardcore punk performance. Dunno...
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/hed2012
cripBrownie420
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride
cripBrownie420

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone ever got into a altercation with jared at concerts?   Has anyone ever got into a altercation with jared at concerts? - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 3:53 pm

i think its apart of the act. and yes i am agreeing with mad. jah is a very down to earth guy. so i think its his alter ego on stage
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/​CripBrownie
Lummel666
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride
Lummel666

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone ever got into a altercation with jared at concerts?   Has anyone ever got into a altercation with jared at concerts? - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 4:36 pm

He gave me a look as if he would beat me up when I asked him to sign my blackout single, guess he really doesn't like that album/song. He did sign it btw, it just seemed to get him upset for some reason.
Back to top Go down
https://roelvanrossum2.wixsite.com/liveurbansexxtribe
Srh (hed)pe586
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride
Srh (hed)pe586

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone ever got into a altercation with jared at concerts?   Has anyone ever got into a altercation with jared at concerts? - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 10:11 pm

if you want me to break down the ratio I'll tell you want I know. My friend works for srh so I get into all the hed pe shows for free, doing that I have also became really good friends with trauma.
Back to top Go down
Gray Fox
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride
Gray Fox

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone ever got into a altercation with jared at concerts?   Has anyone ever got into a altercation with jared at concerts? - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 7:45 am

ok thats cool man its whatever im a juggalo and shit just seemed weird they do so much stuff with psychopathic artists if they dont like them or talk to them or whatever. ill take your word for it tho. honestly i really dont like that alot of people are associating (hed) with icp/ juggalos or whatever just cuz they did a tour and whatever ive been listening to (hed) long before the twiztid collab and the tour and getting signed to subnoize so i dont know it just annoys me cuz i know theres some people who wont even give (hed) a listen just cuz they think they are associated with psychopathic and juggalos n shit.
Back to top Go down
cripBrownie420
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride
cripBrownie420

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone ever got into a altercation with jared at concerts?   Has anyone ever got into a altercation with jared at concerts? - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 10:13 am

yes i have like hed and icp for a long time now. and i agree with grey if they hate u why tour with them and play the gatherings
Back to top Go down
Shakezulah
Shakezulah

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone ever got into a altercation with jared at concerts?   Has anyone ever got into a altercation with jared at concerts? - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 3:41 pm

I've never seen him actually fight anyone, but every time I've seen (hed), Jahred has yelled at at least person during the set. It's usually pretty hilarious. Either he purposely goes off real quickly or he has an extremely short temper.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/shakezulah
hazel
n00b
hazel

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone ever got into a altercation with jared at concerts?   Has anyone ever got into a altercation with jared at concerts? - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 5:58 am

jared was signing and talking to people after a show and this girl came out of nowhere. she just stood there for a minute then jared saw her and stopped and pushed the people aside and walked away with her. i dont think he meant to be an asshole tho(ive met him before and he was very personable) but you could tell the people were pissed he just blew them off

Back to top Go down
cripBrownie420
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride
cripBrownie420

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone ever got into a altercation with jared at concerts?   Has anyone ever got into a altercation with jared at concerts? - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 8:21 am

Like a Star @ heaven i wonder why he gets pissed so easy on stage Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone ever got into a altercation with jared at concerts?   Has anyone ever got into a altercation with jared at concerts? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Has anyone ever got into a altercation with jared at concerts?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2