(Hed)P.E. Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Read jareds comments on facebook

Go down 
+11
Zombified
LotusLord
MADMANNe
hed_2012
geduliss
ivan
blackout
cripBrownie420
(anonymous)
MadMadMan565
Srh (hed)pe586
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
MadMadMan565
MadMadMan565

Read jareds comments on facebook - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Read jareds comments on facebook   Read jareds comments on facebook - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 4:21 am

to geduliss, whether he says freedom of speech is overrated or not, he is always on about speaking your mind. why should he shun it then? but yeah i pretty much agree with your whole post lol

Quote :
if i was in a band and had a facebook page, and people posting attacked me, my band or my music, i would ban them too

No one is complaining about him banning people. A lot of the people are not attacking him, as geduliss said he gave his opinion in an educated way and was still trashed. He should face the fact that just because fans like his music, does not mean they have to blindly agree with everything he says. Especially when half of his posts or outlandishly ridiculous and completely different every other week.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/screamfan2009
cripBrownie420
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride
cripBrownie420

PostSubject: Re: Read jareds comments on facebook   Read jareds comments on facebook - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 5:49 am

well said mad man
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/​CripBrownie
Srh (hed)pe586
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride
Srh (hed)pe586

PostSubject: Re: Read jareds comments on facebook   Read jareds comments on facebook - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 11:09 pm

To answer you question bout how he doesn't look at his page, I posted about something on his update. He emailed me back off another name, it was zion jones. Isnt that his sons name or something
Back to top Go down
geduliss
(hed) Souljah
(hed) Souljah
geduliss

PostSubject: Re: Read jareds comments on facebook   Read jareds comments on facebook - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 12:09 am

he admitted in one of his comments:

"heather anderson, the reason it says I as opposed to we, is that I, meaning jared, am the one behind everything hedpe says. There are other guys in the band, but none of them have a thing to do with the lyrics or the message. pure and simple. The message is all me...meaning jared"

Another comment:

"not trying to sound all egotistical, just purely stating the facts. I have written 100 percent of the lyrics, and am responsible for 100 percent of the blogs and such"

but the themes these people talk about... talk about being full of it Smile
Back to top Go down
hed_2012
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride
hed_2012

PostSubject: Re: Read jareds comments on facebook   Read jareds comments on facebook - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 2:08 am

Dood, just cause a message was sent admitting to be Jah does not mean it is Jah. It could be some douche bag poser close to the band.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/hed2012
geduliss
(hed) Souljah
(hed) Souljah
geduliss

PostSubject: Re: Read jareds comments on facebook   Read jareds comments on facebook - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 7:12 am

yeah, it's possible Smile
it might be a marketing trick Smile

thios next message seems to be pushing the "i'm realy Jared" thing, so i think you could be right:
"just FYI, the pre-order package has a bonus CD with exclusive tracks on it, Psychopathic Records' Axe Murder Boyz, DGAF, and a 35 minute conversation with me (jared) about The Truth Movement. Some remixx joints, and some commentary between songs. I know you'll dig it.

peace and love and love peace"
Back to top Go down
cripBrownie420
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride
cripBrownie420

PostSubject: Re: Read jareds comments on facebook   Read jareds comments on facebook - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 7:17 am

i thought he spelled his jahred
Back to top Go down
cripBrownie420
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride
cripBrownie420

PostSubject: Re: Read jareds comments on facebook   Read jareds comments on facebook - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 7:22 am

Srh (hed)pe586 wrote:
To answer you question bout how he doesn't look at his page, I posted about something on his update. He emailed me back off another name, it was zion jones. Isnt that his sons name or something

no offense but this comment should be editted (just incase some crazy fan adds him . just wondering around the inter web looking for hed info
Back to top Go down
blackout
(hed) Souljah
(hed) Souljah
blackout

PostSubject: Re: Read jareds comments on facebook   Read jareds comments on facebook - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 7:32 am

i must say, I am truly impressed by 99 percent of the people who comment on this site. Very intelligent and compassionate. It gives me hope. I am proud to be part of this family!!!
...latest
Back to top Go down
hed_2012
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride
hed_2012

PostSubject: Re: Read jareds comments on facebook   Read jareds comments on facebook - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 1:13 pm

That's sweet man. Cheers!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/hed2012
(anonymous)
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride

PostSubject: Re: Read jareds comments on facebook   Read jareds comments on facebook - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 8:56 pm

probably what he means is "I am proud of those who believe in my conspiracy theory stuff and hope that the 'unbeleivers' will change their minds"

actually, it makes me feel like it's some kind of sect, with all this persuasion and posts a few times a day, it's quite disturbing, isn't it...?
Back to top Go down
Srh (hed)pe586
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride
Srh (hed)pe586

PostSubject: Re: Read jareds comments on facebook   Read jareds comments on facebook - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 12:42 am

the way I look at it is cool, I wonder what else jared posted. LOL
Back to top Go down
cripBrownie420
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride
cripBrownie420

PostSubject: Re: Read jareds comments on facebook   Read jareds comments on facebook - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 6:26 am

it makes me think he has too much time .
Back to top Go down
blackout
(hed) Souljah
(hed) Souljah
blackout

PostSubject: Re: Read jareds comments on facebook   Read jareds comments on facebook - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 7:45 am

I think it's just a momentary inspiration or currently thinking ...what is happening in our minds and Jahred (or somebody else) put it out.
Back to top Go down
MADMANNe
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride
MADMANNe

PostSubject: Re: Read jareds comments on facebook   Read jareds comments on facebook - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 10:16 am

blackout wrote:
i must say, I am truly impressed by 99 percent of the people who comment on this site. Very intelligent and compassionate. It gives me hope. I am proud to be part of this family!!!
...latest

Oh i thought this post was you talking about this site "hedpeonline". Well anyway i think everyone here is very intelligent Smile. This is a great site!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/madmanne1
cripBrownie420
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride
cripBrownie420

PostSubject: Re: Read jareds comments on facebook   Read jareds comments on facebook - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 4:30 pm

MADMANNe wrote:
blackout wrote:
...latest

Oh i thought this post was you talking about this site "hedpeonline". Well anyway i think everyone here is very intelligent Smile. This is a great site!

for sure
Back to top Go down
geduliss
(hed) Souljah
(hed) Souljah
geduliss

PostSubject: Re: Read jareds comments on facebook   Read jareds comments on facebook - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 6:34 pm

(anonymous) wrote:
probably what he means is "I am proud of those who believe in my conspiracy theory stuff and hope that the 'unbeleivers' will change their minds"

actually, it makes me feel like it's some kind of sect, with all this persuasion and posts a few times a day, it's quite disturbing, isn't it...?

yeah, the whole truth movement has a lot of similarities to a cult mentality! Smile
Theres a higher power (truth - a strong word for a movement that is based on proven lies), the devil (illuminati, bilderberg, lizzards, etc.). And the ones who "believe" (even though they speak of scientific stuff, where belief does not play much of a role) are "awaken", and the ones who don't are sheep, and not worthy, or something Smile

it really pisses me off, that this kind of bullshit is happening to my favouritte band...
Back to top Go down
LotusLord
(hed) Souljah
(hed) Souljah

PostSubject: Re: Read jareds comments on facebook   Read jareds comments on facebook - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 9:42 pm

I'm pretty sure it is him. Most of the other guys have personal facebook pages which are pretty easy to find, and they'll probably even friend you without a second thought. They're pretty down to earth
Back to top Go down
Zombified
Zombified

PostSubject: Re: Read jareds comments on facebook   Read jareds comments on facebook - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 2:51 am

geduliss wrote:
(anonymous) wrote:

yeah, the whole truth movement has a lot of similarities to a cult mentality! Smile
Theres a higher power (truth - a strong word for a movement that is based on proven lies), the devil (illuminati, bilderberg, lizzards, etc.). And the ones who "believe" (even though they speak of scientific stuff, where belief does not play much of a role) are "awaken", and the ones who don't are sheep, and not worthy, or something Smile

it really pisses me off, that this kind of bullshit is happening to my favouritte band...

This is very true! And they have there own little phrases "NWO" "wake up" "sheeple" "open your eyes" etc... Like there preaching verses from the bible. I always says if their is some big grand rule the word conspiracy. Then wouldn't the conspirators want to control not only the mainstream but also the alternative media? or people "exposing" the conspiracy? That's just my opinion and I know ours differ geduliss. But if you really dig deep enough and don't look for your typical "truther" websites you can really find something intelligent.
Back to top Go down
geduliss
(hed) Souljah
(hed) Souljah
geduliss

PostSubject: Re: Read jareds comments on facebook   Read jareds comments on facebook - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 5:46 am

well i'm all about free information, and controlling the government! Smile
i aggree with you on the alternative media also!
But it's just not what truthers do, IMO... they are all very strong and willing on forums and stuff, but when you look at their gatherings, no more than a couple of hundred people show up... i think they are just a new kind of lazy activist - they think they "awaken" the world by writting some stupid comments on youtubes even stupider videos Smile well, but if it gives people hope and purpose, maybe it's for the better.

The worst damage they do is i think these truthers really give a bad image to people who really fight with the government and try to change things. Because government officials can just dismis any opnion by saying something like "they are just truthers", because the truthers rants are the same as the real activists.

And i really wish they would drop the "911 was an inside job" thing, because i think they are very insensitive with that bullshit.
I've been to this forum, where all their theories are put to rest. But they still keep shouting the same stuff... because, as one truther said, "we don't kneed evidence, all we need is belief" Very Happy

It's a new world cult! NWC Very Happy
Back to top Go down
geduliss
(hed) Souljah
(hed) Souljah
geduliss

PostSubject: Re: Read jareds comments on facebook   Read jareds comments on facebook - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 5:49 am

"Here are the dates!We have about 15 shows with SUI and the rest are hedline shows.Cant wait for this Family Reunion!Last one this year-2010 has flown by-2011 will be amazing.I look forward to seeing all my extended family.We have actually changed the course of history!There will be NO martial law-NO FEMA camps-NO micro...chipping-and its all because of YOU! BEWARE WE ARE AWARE! And that has made all the difference!"

Well knowing that all these things were made up byAlex Joneses, it makes sense that the same people think they stopped it Smile
Back to top Go down
blackout
(hed) Souljah
(hed) Souljah
blackout

PostSubject: Re: Read jareds comments on facebook   Read jareds comments on facebook - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 8:08 am

By who????
Back to top Go down
geduliss
(hed) Souljah
(hed) Souljah
geduliss

PostSubject: Re: Read jareds comments on facebook   Read jareds comments on facebook - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 10:09 am

alex jones and people similar to him - alex joneses Smile
my spelling might be wrong...
Back to top Go down
blackout
(hed) Souljah
(hed) Souljah
blackout

PostSubject: Re: Read jareds comments on facebook   Read jareds comments on facebook - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 10:38 am

Ahaaa, I just google up this Alex jones.
Now I see who is he....
Are you saying that Jahred (and band) draws inspiration from his thoughts and work?
Back to top Go down
cc2529
Renegade
Renegade
cc2529

PostSubject: Re: Read jareds comments on facebook   Read jareds comments on facebook - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 10:46 am

That whole rant at the end of Walk on By is Alex Jones talking in the movie Waking Life. I mean obviously Jahred changes his opinion (like anyone), but he must have been into Jones at one time or another.

Just thought I'd add that.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ruckuskrew.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Read jareds comments on facebook   Read jareds comments on facebook - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Read jareds comments on facebook
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next