(Hed)P.E. Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bob Marley & The Wailers

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
(anonymous)
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride

Bob Marley & The Wailers Empty
PostSubject: Bob Marley & The Wailers   Bob Marley & The Wailers EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 12:36 pm

Probably everyone has heard something from Bob Marley & The Wailers, I also read somewhere that Jared is a big fan of Marley.
For me, they are the best musicians of all, I love so many of their songs that it's hard for me to choose my favorites.
I'm also reading Bob Marley biography now and it's really interesting.
It turned out that even my mum likes Bob Marley, much more than "the horrible Hed PE" as she calls them Razz
Back to top Go down
ivan
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride
ivan

PostSubject: Re: Bob Marley & The Wailers   Bob Marley & The Wailers EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 6:33 pm

yeah, bob marley is a most for any music fan, is a reference for reggae music.
Back to top Go down
geduliss
(hed) Souljah
(hed) Souljah
geduliss

PostSubject: Re: Bob Marley & The Wailers   Bob Marley & The Wailers EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 4:56 am

legendary!!!
Back to top Go down
(anonymous)
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride

PostSubject: Re: Bob Marley & The Wailers   Bob Marley & The Wailers EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 6:15 pm

The funniest thing is that Bob Marley & The Wailers "Legend" album seems to bring me luck, ever since I received it everything goes just great - I passed my MA exam, got some extra $ and my Hed preorder has just arrived to my friend's US family, now I just gotta wait till it comes to Poland Smile

It might sound stupid but I really began to believe that it's somehow lucky for me.

And the album itself is just great, a 2 cd deluxe edition with awesome remixes. If you're looking for a set of Marley's best tracks, I definitely recommend "Legend"!

And if you want to read about Marley, the biography that I'm reading is said to be the best, "Catch a Fire - The Life of Bob Marley" by Timothy White.
It has been updated and revised many times and includes lots of info and stories about him, The Wailers, reggae, Rasta movement and Jamaica.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bob Marley & The Wailers   Bob Marley & The Wailers Empty

Back to top Go down

Bob Marley & The Wailers
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(Hed)P.E. Online :: Other Music :: Reggae-
Jump to: