(Hed)P.E. Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Do you REALLY know what SRH stands for??

Go down 
+6
(anonymous)
Gray Fox
kmksoulja
tiredofsleep_2012
MadMadMan565
Chicbountyhunter
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Chicbountyhunter
Chicbountyhunter

Do you REALLY know what SRH stands for?? Empty
PostSubject: Do you REALLY know what SRH stands for??   Do you REALLY know what SRH stands for?? EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 4:31 am

Alright, so I keep on hearing people who keep on trying to turn this around and it's really pissing me off. I just need to get this out.

Okay, so all of you should know that SRH clothing is what sponsers (Hed)p.e. clothing. But do ALL of our (Hed)p.e. fans truely KNOW what it stands for? Here's my problem. You have turned SRH to stand for something else that it has NEVER STOOD FOR! YOU HAVE TURNED IT INTO A JOKE AND I"M SICK OF IT! So lets get rid of the damn rumors and set things straight!!!!
SRH DOES NOT STAND FOR, "STONERS REAKING HAVOC". It stands for," SUPPORTING RADICAL HABITS"!!! Which mean they support skaters, surfers, snowboarders, any kind of extreme sport. AKA- A "Radical Habit" known as a reckless lifestyle! IT DOES NOT STAND FOR FUCKING STONERS!!! And get it right, if it standed for that, why would they spell "WREAKING" wrong!?!?!?
I've been trying to clear that up because it's been pissing me off. If you DON"T KNOW what SRH stands for, don't fuckin' wear it. That's like wearing Metal Mulisha clothing when you're NOT EVEN A DIRTBIKE RACER! I should know. I've also seen that float around as well as if it's a "trend". NO! It is NOT a damn TREND! It is MY LIFESTYLE! OUR LIFE STYLES! Also known as,...., My constant habit that I live for. Skating, racing,etc.
Sorry this all sounds so mean,........,but come on!
It needed to be cleared up. MAJORALLY.
So now you know!
Back to top Go down
MadMadMan565
MadMadMan565

PostSubject: Re: Do you REALLY know what SRH stands for??   Do you REALLY know what SRH stands for?? EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 4:56 am

.................?

This has not once been brought up on here. I dont know where the hell you got the idea that we thought it stood for something else...we've never even talked about that lmao.

Dont lump some other group in with the people on the (hed) p.e. forum.

Also, this is being moved to General Discussion. Thats where it belongs.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/screamfan2009
Chicbountyhunter
Chicbountyhunter

PostSubject: Re: Do you REALLY know what SRH stands for??   Do you REALLY know what SRH stands for?? EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 6:42 am

I wasn't stating that anyone on this site said anything about it. I just brought it up because it's making us, (Hed)p.e. fans, look like we're all supposivly "stoners" if we wear (Hed)p.e. merchandise. So yes, it does deal with them. Not directly, no. But in the long run? Yes. I've had rude comments and what not and I was sticking up for us and letting others know the truth. Besides, that's what they're about as well. Showing the truth. Sorry I put it in the "wrong category". But would you like someone looking down on you for those out there who are spreading a completely false rumor?
Yeah.
I didn't think so.
Back to top Go down
MadMadMan565
MadMadMan565

PostSubject: Re: Do you REALLY know what SRH stands for??   Do you REALLY know what SRH stands for?? EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 6:54 am

I was not trying to be a dick. But when you worded it like this:

"You have turned SRH to stand for something else that it has NEVER STOOD FOR!"

"If you DON"T KNOW what SRH stands for, don't fuckin' wear it."

You said you, directing it towards the fans on this forum. Basically implying we don't know and that WE were misinformed.

I do appreciate you telling us, I had no clue what it meant...but thats just because I could really care less. But yeah I was really just confused, it seemed like you were directing certain things towards everyone.

And you dont need to prove yo'self to anyone...if they want to spread stupid shit and be misinformed, let them. Thats their loss. I've never done drugs in my life, or even drank...so if someone ever looked down on me because I wore an SRH shirt, I wouldnt be able to contain myself from all the constant laughter. Fuck'em...you are a fan of the greatest band in the world, and thats all that matters Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Chicbountyhunter
Chicbountyhunter

PostSubject: Re: Do you REALLY know what SRH stands for??   Do you REALLY know what SRH stands for?? EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 7:03 am

Wow, now I feel like an ass! lmao
I wasn't directing it towards anyone on this site. All who I've met have been great!
I just know others who come to this site and like to talk some crap. Plus I did want to inform others what SRH stood for because it's something to be proud of. I was in a really negative mood when I posted this. I didn't mean to make it sound like I was yelling at anyone on here. I guess I was just trying to spread the true meaning, hoping that it would go around ya know?
Idk what I was thinking though cause I did massivly word it wrong. Hope you forgive me for that. Same goes to everyone on this site. My apologies for not re-reading what I wrote!!!
But hey, it's all good! cheers
Back to top Go down
MadMadMan565
MadMadMan565

PostSubject: Re: Do you REALLY know what SRH stands for??   Do you REALLY know what SRH stands for?? EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 7:19 am

DONT FEEL LIKE AN ASS! I FORBID IT!

Lol I came off as a dick too. But anyways, we all learned something today. Most of all, we learned what SRH stands for...and that it has nothing to do with stoners.

And dont worry...the people who talk crap, their posts will be deleted...but I dont think any of us have saw it on this forum. The last forum we had though, there were some people who came there and did nothing but bitch and talk crap. This forum is nice and peaceful lol.
Back to top Go down
Chicbountyhunter
Chicbountyhunter

PostSubject: Re: Do you REALLY know what SRH stands for??   Do you REALLY know what SRH stands for?? EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 7:26 am

Haha, like I said, it's all good.
I just brought it up because my new (Hed)p.e. shirt that I just ordered has SRH on it. It's the lettering in the skulls cap. And people probably are wondering, what does that mean?
So I figured I'd share it. But,........, I went too far with it and obviously wasn't thinking to whom I was speaking to. lol
Well at least people know now if they get the same shirt in the package like I did! Absolutely amazing btw. (way worth $25 plus shipping)
So hopefully people will know now. tongue
Cause when you look it up online,........, it gives you the complete oppisite of what it truely is.
Seriously! lol
Try it, it'll give you the false truth. It's so out of line!
Back to top Go down
tiredofsleep_2012
(hed) Souljah
(hed) Souljah
tiredofsleep_2012

PostSubject: Re: Do you REALLY know what SRH stands for??   Do you REALLY know what SRH stands for?? EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 9:26 am

i dont give afuck what it means it will always mean to me STONERS REAKING HAVOK so dont push your motherfucking opinions on me haha
Back to top Go down
kmksoulja
Renegade
Renegade

PostSubject: Re: Do you REALLY know what SRH stands for??   Do you REALLY know what SRH stands for?? EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 1:26 pm

listen to the song SRH by kottonmouth kings
Back to top Go down
Gray Fox
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride
Gray Fox

PostSubject: Re: Do you REALLY know what SRH stands for??   Do you REALLY know what SRH stands for?? EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 2:08 pm

it can stand for either one and the song srh by kmk baacks that argument cuz in it it says toners reeking and supporting radical habits its really not that big of a deal either way i understand not wanting to be labeled a stoner and all but honestly it does stand for both but you are corect it did start as supporting radical habits kmk just pretty much just made the other meaning
Back to top Go down
(anonymous)
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride

PostSubject: Re: Do you REALLY know what SRH stands for??   Do you REALLY know what SRH stands for?? EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 6:25 pm

It's just the same with reggae and Bob Marley, I'm his big fan and wear Rasta colors sometimes, one of my friends even has dreads. Many people think that all such people are stoners 'cause Marley smoked ganja. They also think dreads are dirty and these people never wash them, LOL.

And when it comes to SRH, many of us have been fans of Hed PE before they became conncted with it and are not even aware of the meaning. I think especially the non-US ones like myself. Still, I think it's an interesting discussion, despite all the anger that some of you guys express ;P
Back to top Go down
Seed
(hed) Souljah
(hed) Souljah
Seed

PostSubject: Re: Do you REALLY know what SRH stands for??   Do you REALLY know what SRH stands for?? EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 6:54 pm

never heard anyone around my area say anything other then SUPPORTING RADICAL HABITS

and your lifestyle is based around a clothing brand??
Back to top Go down
Chicbountyhunter
Chicbountyhunter

PostSubject: Re: Do you REALLY know what SRH stands for??   Do you REALLY know what SRH stands for?? EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 7:47 pm

It's funny how when you try to spread knowledge, it manifests into something way different then that.
*No, my lifestyle isn't based on a clothing brand. But my clothing can express that for me and I support others as well for having the same kind of lifestyle as me. It also helps me connect with others.
*And no, it never stood for "Stoners Reaking Havoc". The KMK may have made a song about it, but the clothing brand has nothing to do with their song. Not only that, but it's impossible and not logical in any way either. If it did stand for that it would be "SWH", not "SRH", because "reaking" isn't a word. It's spelled "wreaking".
*And before they started sponsering (Hed)p.e., SRH started as an underground movement for skaters, riders, surfers, bikers, etc. And people who wanted to get away from the daily life of punching clocks and hitting books. SRH is for people who want to live how they want and when they want. Some people may think of it as a 'fad', but its not. People who truly rep it know what its about. You buy the shirts and merch to support. And to also support the best band in the world, (Hed)P.E.!!!!
Back to top Go down
MadMadMan565
MadMadMan565

PostSubject: Re: Do you REALLY know what SRH stands for??   Do you REALLY know what SRH stands for?? EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 7:58 pm

Reaking is not a word, but Reeking is.

It means to smoke, steam, or fume....or a strong offensive odor.
Which would make total sense regarding the KMK song.

Back to top Go down
Chicbountyhunter
Chicbountyhunter

PostSubject: Re: Do you REALLY know what SRH stands for??   Do you REALLY know what SRH stands for?? EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 8:00 pm

MadMadMan565 wrote:
Reaking is not a word, but Reeking is.

It means to smoke, steam, or fume....or a strong offensive odor.
Which would make total sense regarding the KMK song.

That's true. But I don't listen to KMK, therefore I know nothing about that song at all so I was misinformed when it came to that.
Back to top Go down
MadMadMan565
MadMadMan565

PostSubject: Re: Do you REALLY know what SRH stands for??   Do you REALLY know what SRH stands for?? EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 8:09 pm

I dont listen to them either, but its common knowledge that they are a bunch of potheads LMAO

Anyways. SRH the clothing line obviously means what you said it does, no doubt about it.

BUT, why cant KMK have a saying that is abreviated to SRH that means something different.
Yes it will be confusing and there will be stupid people who think you are a pothead because they are idiots
But that doesnt mean KMK cant use SRH to mean something that they want.

Back to top Go down
Chicbountyhunter
Chicbountyhunter

PostSubject: Re: Do you REALLY know what SRH stands for??   Do you REALLY know what SRH stands for?? EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 8:17 pm

Yeah, but a lot of people probably didn't know the real meaning. That's the only thing I was pointing out and letting others know. Other then that, KMK can do what they want. lol
Like I said, I was just trying to spread knowledge. lmao
Idk if it got anywhere or not, but oh well.
Back to top Go down
MadMadMan565
MadMadMan565

PostSubject: Re: Do you REALLY know what SRH stands for??   Do you REALLY know what SRH stands for?? EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 8:31 pm

It did get somewhere. Because I didnt know what it meant. Thats at least one person that learned something.

Back to top Go down
Chicbountyhunter
Chicbountyhunter

PostSubject: Re: Do you REALLY know what SRH stands for??   Do you REALLY know what SRH stands for?? EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 10:32 pm

Very true. Haha it's better then nothing! Wink
Back to top Go down
cripBrownie420
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride
cripBrownie420

PostSubject: Re: Do you REALLY know what SRH stands for??   Do you REALLY know what SRH stands for?? EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 11:27 pm

lol it sounded to me like someone wanted to start some shit lol. peace and love man
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/​CripBrownie
Chicbountyhunter
Chicbountyhunter

PostSubject: Re: Do you REALLY know what SRH stands for??   Do you REALLY know what SRH stands for?? EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 12:23 am

cripBrownie420 wrote:
lol it sounded to me like someone wanted to start some shit lol. peace and love man

Naw, I don't do drama, that's for sure. lol
Back to top Go down
cripBrownie420
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride
cripBrownie420

PostSubject: Re: Do you REALLY know what SRH stands for??   Do you REALLY know what SRH stands for?? EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 5:48 am

lol thats a good thing then. i hate drama. but i like this drama i am hearing from my neibgher
Back to top Go down
Chicbountyhunter
Chicbountyhunter

PostSubject: Re: Do you REALLY know what SRH stands for??   Do you REALLY know what SRH stands for?? EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 10:36 pm

cripBrownie420 wrote:
lol thats a good thing then. i hate drama. but i like this drama i am hearing from my neibgher
lol Oh boy. I hate neighbor problems. Glad to hear I'm not the only one having them! (lmao, this is soo off subject)
Back to top Go down
cripBrownie420
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride
cripBrownie420

PostSubject: Re: Do you REALLY know what SRH stands for??   Do you REALLY know what SRH stands for?? EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 12:38 am

what was th subjest lol
Back to top Go down
Chicbountyhunter
Chicbountyhunter

PostSubject: Re: Do you REALLY know what SRH stands for??   Do you REALLY know what SRH stands for?? EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 2:52 am

cripBrownie420 wrote:
what was th subjest lol
lmao Good job, I won't lie. Laughing lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you REALLY know what SRH stands for??   Do you REALLY know what SRH stands for?? Empty

Back to top Go down

Do you REALLY know what SRH stands for??
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(Hed)P.E. Online :: Non-music stuff :: General Chat-
Jump to: