(Hed)P.E. Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

(hed) PLANET Earth

Go down 
+12
Shakezulah
Serbian Striker
andy_factor
TheRev
MadMadMan565
TYLER.2012
(hed)
b0b_hollywood
lozz
cc2529
sophiaX13
hed_2012
16 posters
AuthorMessage
hed_2012
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride
hed_2012

(hed) PLANET Earth Empty
PostSubject: (hed) PLANET Earth   (hed) PLANET Earth EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 1:09 pm

Yo!

Odd topic but a guy rocketed past me in a white ute today with a huge (hed) pe sticker on the back of his car and my heart skipped a beat. I tired to chase him down but I lost the fucker.

Call it strange but I get really excited when I see someone repping (hed) pe (never happens in Australia, very rare incident I must say) but was wondering if you commonly see strangers donning (hed) merch about the place and whether you feel the urge to go up to them and share the love.

The only other time I've EVER seen (hed) pe being repped was two really decrepit and decayed (hed) pe Blackout stickers on my old universities escalator stairs. Haha...that's it. Maybe it's more common to see that sort of shit around in the States or the U.K...
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/hed2012
sophiaX13
n00b
sophiaX13

(hed) PLANET Earth Empty
PostSubject: Re: (hed) PLANET Earth   (hed) PLANET Earth EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 3:53 pm

well i live in Los Angeles and the only people i have seen repping hed pe are me and my friends. NO ONE out here really listens to them.
i rep my tattoo i have of them and i have their sticker on my car, but i dont think anybody knows who (hed) pe is out here. it's really sad!
i wish all the fans lived closer.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jsach3737
cc2529
Renegade
Renegade
cc2529

(hed) PLANET Earth Empty
PostSubject: Re: (hed) PLANET Earth   (hed) PLANET Earth EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 4:39 pm

same up here in Brisbane man. It's pretty much me and my two mates around here.

I run the shirts all the time and ALWAYS get people saying 'wtf' to the awesome cholo/skullface one.

It's the same with all the underground stuff here though. I remember being stoked when I pulled into a JB HiFi and parked next to a car that had a Hatchetman sticker and a SRH sticker on the back window. I went inside (with a Kottonmouth Kings shirt on) and sorta half looked, then this guy comes up behind me, taps me on the shoulder and says 'dope shirt bro'. I turn around and he's got the Riddle Box tatted on his forearm. Awesome.

and that's my story. haha.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ruckuskrew.com
lozz
Admin
Admin
lozz

(hed) PLANET Earth Empty
PostSubject: Re: (hed) PLANET Earth   (hed) PLANET Earth EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 7:49 pm

I remember at Reading fest last year I took my (hed) broke shirt and my friend has a skull hed wristband. Seeing how RATM were playing we thought we had a good chance of finding someone who also enjoyed (hed), but after the whole weekend never foudn anyone. One girl said she liked "that track with serj" and thats about it.

The only time I've EVER seen someone wearing (hed) merch was at the Limp Bizkit show a few weeks back. Some guy was wearing the pentagram shirt form OIA era.
Back to top Go down
b0b_hollywood

(hed) PLANET Earth Empty
PostSubject: Re: (hed) PLANET Earth   (hed) PLANET Earth EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 8:37 pm

Down here in the Orlando Area when Hed was playing earthday birthday and Renegade was all over the radio, people would see my hed shirt and say awesome band man, I know they probably have never heard anything from them except the song on the radio all the while not knowing that hed has like 7 other albums.
Back to top Go down
(hed)
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride
(hed)

(hed) PLANET Earth Empty
PostSubject: Re: (hed) PLANET Earth   (hed) PLANET Earth EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 10:04 pm

saw a couple of guys with (hed) tees at the leeds festival back in 2002, but i think that's the last time i've seen anyone else sporting (hed) gear.
Back to top Go down
hed_2012
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride
hed_2012

(hed) PLANET Earth Empty
PostSubject: Re: (hed) PLANET Earth   (hed) PLANET Earth EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 11:22 pm

Wow. Sounds like it truly is a rare thing. Shame that.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/hed2012
TYLER.2012
(hed) Souljah
(hed) Souljah
TYLER.2012

(hed) PLANET Earth Empty
PostSubject: Re: (hed) PLANET Earth   (hed) PLANET Earth EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 1:41 am

yea but yet hed concerts are all ways so packed
Back to top Go down
http://Myspace.com/tas_17
MadMadMan565
MadMadMan565

(hed) PLANET Earth Empty
PostSubject: Re: (hed) PLANET Earth   (hed) PLANET Earth EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 2:03 am

That's what I was gonna say Tyler. I've never seen anyone reppin (hed), yet when I go to concerts that are within the same state, they are always packed, so I know there ARE people who like them around me, it's just the fact that it'd be lucky to actually catch them.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/screamfan2009
TheRev
Renegade
Renegade

(hed) PLANET Earth Empty
PostSubject: Re: (hed) PLANET Earth   (hed) PLANET Earth EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 2:01 am

I see people at concerts every now and then with (hed) shirts on. But thats about it. I wear my shirts out quite a bit, and seems about once every few months or so somebody stops me and comments on how they like (hed). Either that or they say they didn't know they were still around.

I was at Wal-Mart over the winter and my (hed) hoodie on and the cashier told me to give him a high 5 for (hed) pe. That was a little odd.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/therevhed
andy_factor
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride
andy_factor

(hed) PLANET Earth Empty
PostSubject: Re: (hed) PLANET Earth   (hed) PLANET Earth EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 5:24 am

in sydney a guy was getting on the train i was getting off with the cholo/skullface shirt. i guess he was at the sydney show last year.. he was a big monster of a dude too.. probably why i chose not to scream (hed) p.e. with both thumbs up and a stupid look on my face..
Back to top Go down
Serbian Striker
Serbian Striker

(hed) PLANET Earth Empty
PostSubject: Re: (hed) PLANET Earth   (hed) PLANET Earth EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 2:28 pm

now try to imagine me seeing a kid with hedpe t shirt on KSE/slipknot gig in serbia!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/y_o_b_o
Shakezulah
Shakezulah

(hed) PLANET Earth Empty
PostSubject: Re: (hed) PLANET Earth   (hed) PLANET Earth EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 4:21 am

I've seen a few (hed) fans showing off their love for the band a handful of times. I was parking at a Breaking Benjamin show and the guy that parked next to me had a shitload of old band stickers on the back of his car, one of which was (hed) p.e. There was also a Sevendust show I was at where I guy I was talking to had a self-done (hed) skull tattoo on his shoulder. It looked like shit but it was cool none the less. And there was a time several years ago where a guy and his girlfriend came into the grocery store I used to work at. The guy had an old (hed) jacket that was pretty cool. We talked about the band for a few minutes and I think he said he got it when they played Ozzfest years back, but I'm not 100% positive.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/shakezulah
Mr.Null
(hed) Souljah
(hed) Souljah
Mr.Null

(hed) PLANET Earth Empty
PostSubject: Re: (hed) PLANET Earth   (hed) PLANET Earth EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 10:06 am

Okay, here is my story :-)

A few years ago I printed five t-shirts like Jahred's:

(hed) PLANET Earth L25cf31012ac256f88bd71c5636f948d

(I personally gratefull to W-T-D for helping me out)

So one of my female friends went to some nightclub in Ukraine, and there was a dude, who noticed her t-shirt, and was like “wow, i love (hed)p.e. too!!”. Also he asked if she knew “cool hed fansite: hedpe.ru”, and that was a great pleasure to me, because i'm the one who run hedpe.ru, lol!

But in Moscow I've never seen anything related to (hed)p.e. (though they are well known here).
Back to top Go down
http://www.hedpe.ru
(anonymous)
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride

(hed) PLANET Earth Empty
PostSubject: Re: (hed) PLANET Earth   (hed) PLANET Earth EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 12:09 pm

I've never seen anyone wearing any Hed gear in Poland apart from myself and the Polish Hed fan forum has like 20 members including me. Plus I've never seen any Hed CD in a music store, which kinda sucks Sad
Back to top Go down
ivan
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride
ivan

(hed) PLANET Earth Empty
PostSubject: Re: (hed) PLANET Earth   (hed) PLANET Earth EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 3:14 am

no one know hed in my country
Back to top Go down
WTD*
Renegade
Renegade

(hed) PLANET Earth Empty
PostSubject: Re: (hed) PLANET Earth   (hed) PLANET Earth EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 12:41 pm

haha mr null yea i almost forgot bout tht Very Happy tht was ages ago. class story thou.
i ve seen quite a few HED people round where i used to live (south west england).
there was even 2 guys at my college listening to them - only broke s/t stuff thou - they didnt like OIA and everything after that i think.
then HEd came over a few months later and tons of people turned up. met a load of ppl who were into hed. yea i guess its just a question of luck. that area was quite full of HED ppl. here in london i dont kno any1 close by ...yet.
Back to top Go down
(anonymous)
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride

(hed) PLANET Earth Empty
PostSubject: Re: (hed) PLANET Earth   (hed) PLANET Earth EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 11:16 pm

maybe it's not as bad as I thought...Smile
just found this Polish demotivator:

(hed) PLANET Earth 1251227692_by_michaelw4_500

"Talents
Better than legends but you gotta turn off MTV."

don't recognize the other bands but look at the bottom left pic Wink
Back to top Go down
(anonymous)
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride

(hed) PLANET Earth Empty
PostSubject: Re: (hed) PLANET Earth   (hed) PLANET Earth EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 9:55 pm

when I look at people's locations it seems that I'm the only Polish here...wonder if there are any other Hed fans from Poland on this forum?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

(hed) PLANET Earth Empty
PostSubject: Re: (hed) PLANET Earth   (hed) PLANET Earth Empty

Back to top Go down

(hed) PLANET Earth
Page 1 of 1