(Hed)P.E. Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

HERE AND NOW VIDEO!

Go down 
+8
PhiliBIRD
Mr.Null
Broke2012
hed_2012
wedged
(anonymous)
andy_factor
elgringoloco
12 posters
AuthorMessage
elgringoloco
Renegade
Renegade

HERE AND NOW VIDEO! Empty
PostSubject: HERE AND NOW VIDEO!   HERE AND NOW VIDEO! EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 9:33 am

so the website "theprp.com" said that hed pe is currently working on the video for "here and now"
this is what the site said:

"See Here - wookubus
(1:18 AM PST 08/11/2009)
(hed)p.e. will soon be filming a video for their recently recorded recently track "Here And Now" with director Dale "Rage" Resteghini (Trivium, Mudvayne). The song itself can currently be heard online here. The track itself will also be made available as a digital download on iTunes on August 18th."

I think it's interesting that hed is working with a director that has done vids for metal acts such as Mudvayne and Trivium:
hopefully its not going to be a vid like suffa with hed pe performing and political cutscenes:

post your ideas what the vid is going to be like!

greetz gringo
Back to top Go down
andy_factor
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride
andy_factor

PostSubject: Re: HERE AND NOW VIDEO!   HERE AND NOW VIDEO! EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 1:01 pm

awesome. could this mean a properly produced video!? why, they haven't had any production evident at all since at least Get Ready and even that was questionable.
Back to top Go down
(anonymous)
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride

PostSubject: Re: HERE AND NOW VIDEO!   HERE AND NOW VIDEO! EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 8:14 pm

it would be great to see a well-produced Hed video at last.
Back to top Go down
wedged
Admin
Admin
wedged

PostSubject: Re: HERE AND NOW VIDEO!   HERE AND NOW VIDEO! EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 11:24 pm

Yeah agreed on all above, listened to the track a few times now, am pretty stoked about it man!
Back to top Go down
hed_2012
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride
hed_2012

PostSubject: Re: HERE AND NOW VIDEO!   HERE AND NOW VIDEO! EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 12:39 am

Man they could have chosen 18 WAY better songs on N.W.O.

I feel personally that they generally choose the weaker songs for their videos. Renegade did so well that they made a crappy clone of it and put it to T.V. God dammit.

They could have chosen far more interesting songs. I wish they'd vary it up a little. Like Everything All The Time or Stepping Stone. Suffa, Renegade and Here and Now all have a similar style or theme. They should show off their other musical styles.

Not really excited for this clip. The last few have sucked in my opinion. They're not really creative or interesting.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/hed2012
andy_factor
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride
andy_factor

PostSubject: Re: HERE AND NOW VIDEO!   HERE AND NOW VIDEO! EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 1:43 am

i think the reason they may have done this, is because NWO was written before the election of obama, and now that he has been - jah obviously wanted the chance to write a more upbeat song due to his changing (questionable?) views. I guess they're making a video out of it for use on the DIY 2 perhaps? The last DIY had 'represent' 'get ready' 'suffa' and 'ordo', so i guess they want to include at least a few here.

I'm happy about the news just because i wasn't expecting any new video - now there is going to be one with possibly decent production (fingers X'd).
Back to top Go down
Broke2012
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride
Broke2012

PostSubject: Re: HERE AND NOW VIDEO!   HERE AND NOW VIDEO! EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 8:28 am

Yes, there might be a decent production for the video, but there still is no decent production for the fucking SONG!?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/broke2012
Mr.Null
(hed) Souljah
(hed) Souljah
Mr.Null

PostSubject: Re: HERE AND NOW VIDEO!   HERE AND NOW VIDEO! EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 8:50 am

Quote :
Yes, there might be a decent production for the video, but there still is no decent production for the fucking SONG!?

good point
Back to top Go down
http://www.hedpe.ru
PhiliBIRD
(hed) Souljah
(hed) Souljah
PhiliBIRD

PostSubject: Re: HERE AND NOW VIDEO!   HERE AND NOW VIDEO! EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 5:03 am

^
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/philkillz
hedfan1
(hed) Souljah
(hed) Souljah
hedfan1

PostSubject: Re: HERE AND NOW VIDEO!   HERE AND NOW VIDEO! EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 9:07 pm

I'm B2RD4L no matter what happens but I agree that I miss the old vids, everything from Blackout on has been kinda MEH imho but I still like seeing them rocking out!

I wanna see Product jumping down a hole with his skateboard again! Ah, the good ol' days

Yes, album production would be great! As long as they are willing to let (hed) be (hed) and not try to change their shit too much!
Back to top Go down
hed_2012
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride
hed_2012

PostSubject: Re: HERE AND NOW VIDEO!   HERE AND NOW VIDEO! EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 12:02 am

Product jumping down a hole with a skateboard!

Right on!

At least that was creative!!!

Ground clip owns.
Back to top Go down
The Finger

PostSubject: Re: HERE AND NOW VIDEO!   HERE AND NOW VIDEO! EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 12:24 am

They shot it today in Times Square, New York City. Same guys who did Get Ready and Represent videos are doing this one. Sorry guys.. no big budget one like you hoped for.
Back to top Go down
cc2529
Renegade
Renegade
cc2529

PostSubject: Re: HERE AND NOW VIDEO!   HERE AND NOW VIDEO! EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 5:52 am

Some more info on the video.

Quote :
(Hed)pe Shoots “Here And Now” Video With Dale Resteghini of Raging Nation Films (Mudvayne, Trivium)

Original 3 Variant Covers of “New World Orphans” Become Limited Edition Collector’s Items

(Hed)pe have announced they will shoot a video for their new single “Here And Now” with director Dale Resteghini of Raging Nation Films (Mudvayne, Trivium). The video is expected to surface in the coming weeks, while “Here And Now” is now available through iTunes and other digital retailers. The track will also appear on a re-released version of (Hed)pe’s “New World Orphans” along with brand new cover artwork.

"I am very excited for this new 'Here and Now' video. The director came with a really cool idea. We are going to film it in New York City and have me playing an 'End of The World' homeless type of guy preaching on a soapbox," commented Jared from (Hed)pe. "That gives me a chance to get in some imagery of what I actually believe we are in the middle of. I hope we can convey that message, that this is not the end of the world but actually the beginning of the Golden Age. I know our people will enjoy this video and we can't wait to share it with our fans."

For years (Hed)pe has pushed the boundaries of free speech and socially acceptable content, but with their seventh studio album, “New World Orphans”, the band has finally found its purpose. The group's new album exposes the corruption and the web of lies that are being force fed to the American youth and finds (Hed)pe leading the charge as the leaders of The Truth Movement.

"New World Orphans" was initially released with 3 different covers, with each version containing exclusive bonus tracks. New pressings will now be replaced by the re-released version of the album which features one standard cover and the bonus track “Here And Now”.

“We originally released our new album with three different covers, but we’ve now decided to make those collector’s editions for the hardcore fans that bought our album first and helped us spread the Truth Movement to the masses,” added Jared. “We’ve now stopped production on those three covers and replaced all new pressings with one cover and added the song ‘Here And Now’ to the record. If anyone wants the bonus tracks contained on those earlier three versions you better find copies now before they become extinct!”
Back to top Go down
http://www.ruckuskrew.com
elgringoloco
Renegade
Renegade

PostSubject: Re: HERE AND NOW VIDEO!   HERE AND NOW VIDEO! EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 7:10 am

sounds like a cool idea, love to see jahred doing some acting
Back to top Go down
(anonymous)
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride

PostSubject: Re: HERE AND NOW VIDEO!   HERE AND NOW VIDEO! EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 9:21 pm

that might be interesting, actually I think that budget is not that important and even with very little money you can make a cool video if you only have a nice idea and appartently they have it now...can't wait to Jared as a homeless freak Smile
Back to top Go down
TYLER.2012
(hed) Souljah
(hed) Souljah
TYLER.2012

PostSubject: Re: HERE AND NOW VIDEO!   HERE AND NOW VIDEO! EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 1:35 am

it will probably be very similair to renegade but hopefully not i would like to see a video done like wake me up when september ends by green day lol i hate green day but that was a good video layout
Back to top Go down
http://Myspace.com/tas_17
hed_2012
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride
hed_2012

PostSubject: Re: HERE AND NOW VIDEO!   HERE AND NOW VIDEO! EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 1:44 am

Jah- "If anyone wants the bonus tracks contained on those earlier three versions you better find copies now before they become extinct!"

GIVE ME SOME MONEY!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HERE AND NOW VIDEO!   HERE AND NOW VIDEO! Empty

Back to top Go down

HERE AND NOW VIDEO!
Page 1 of 1