(Hed)P.E. Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rock The Block With (hed) p.e.

Go down 
+10
Serpent_boy
cc2529
MadMadMan565
lozz
The Lost Soul
Kirby
(anonymous)
Mr.Null
Broke2012
tiredofsleep_2012
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
lozz
Admin
Admin
lozz

Rock The Block With (hed) p.e. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rock The Block With (hed) p.e.   Rock The Block With (hed) p.e. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 9:08 am

Watched the whole thing now. The quality of the video is really good, thanks very much for the upload. Its a shame that they are just rolling out the same show still, its not just the setlist, they seem to be just going through the motions like they aren't really into it.

If they come over to Europe soon I hope the setlist gets mixed up a lil bit.
Back to top Go down
(anonymous)
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride

PostSubject: Re: Rock The Block With (hed) p.e.   Rock The Block With (hed) p.e. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 11:34 am

maybe it's just me but it seems to be too much talking and too little music in this show, it's nice that Jared tries to entertain the audience but I don't really like the way they play most of the songs, it's like they didn't really give a damn, they don't even play full songs.
Back to top Go down
Serpent_boy
Renegade
Renegade
Serpent_boy

PostSubject: Re: Rock The Block With (hed) p.e.   Rock The Block With (hed) p.e. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 4:42 am

yeah jahred was talking a bit to much during that show
Back to top Go down
MADMANNe
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride
MADMANNe

PostSubject: Re: Rock The Block With (hed) p.e.   Rock The Block With (hed) p.e. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 10:18 am

yeah man PLZ update the setlist, they been playing the same songs for years! and they only play two songs off the new record? that sucks man!! why the fuck wont they play bloodfire and ordo ab!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/madmanne1
(hed)
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride
(hed)

PostSubject: Re: Rock The Block With (hed) p.e.   Rock The Block With (hed) p.e. - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 9:54 am

thanks for the up!
too much ranting and too little music. glad that they do their european shows differently!
can't wait till they release the euro dates for later this year!
Back to top Go down
SmokeDogg
Renegade
Renegade
SmokeDogg

PostSubject: Re: Rock The Block With (hed) p.e.   Rock The Block With (hed) p.e. - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 2:40 am

This is some good stuff here, many thanks T.O.S. and to your sister for filming the show.Much appreciated.There was a lot of talking but damn he's a funny guy.One thing though that I don't think I will ever understand is what is with the playing of half of the songs.Kinda gay.
Back to top Go down
[vEN0M]
Renegade
Renegade
[vEN0M]

PostSubject: Re: Rock The Block With (hed) p.e.   Rock The Block With (hed) p.e. - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 7:04 am

Hi guys. Have anyone this video?? If you have, please, re-upload. I want to watch it. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rock The Block With (hed) p.e.   Rock The Block With (hed) p.e. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Rock The Block With (hed) p.e.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2