(Hed)P.E. Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I know this probably doesn't belong here but...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
hed_2012
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride
hed_2012

I know this probably doesn't belong here but... Empty
PostSubject: I know this probably doesn't belong here but...   I know this probably doesn't belong here but... EmptyFri May 01, 2009 4:02 am

I am HUGELY into the dark Trip Hop, Atmospheric, Psychadelic, Trip Out beats that can take you to another planet. If anyone has ever heard Lemon Jelly, Portishead, Thievery Corporation, Air, Nightmares on Wax, Boards of Canada, Morcheebah, please, PLEASE let me know where I can find some more of this stuff.

I don't like psytrance (the trippy music with fast dance beats) but am more into the slooow, dark, floaty, chill out sounds. If anyone digs this shit and enjoys it please recommend some artists. Was going to post this in the music section but I know it wouldn't receive as many views as (hed) Discussion. I'm desperate for more of this stuff. Thanks in advance if any of you have recommendations. Cheers.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/hed2012
hed_planet_earth_1
hed_planet_earth_1

PostSubject: Re: I know this probably doesn't belong here but...   I know this probably doesn't belong here but... EmptyFri May 01, 2009 9:40 am

Back to top Go down
Twenty Twelve
Twenty Twelve

PostSubject: Re: I know this probably doesn't belong here but...   I know this probably doesn't belong here but... EmptyFri May 01, 2009 10:59 am

I'd suggest to check out the artists from the label Ninja Tunes (Rjd2, the herbaliser etc.) just google for ninja tunes.
Back to top Go down
Broke2012
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride
Broke2012

PostSubject: Re: I know this probably doesn't belong here but...   I know this probably doesn't belong here but... EmptyFri May 01, 2009 11:55 am

Portishead is Trip-Hop, there are lots of notable trip-hop acts and trip-hop infuenced acts, try wikipedia
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/broke2012
Shakezulah
Shakezulah

PostSubject: Re: I know this probably doesn't belong here but...   I know this probably doesn't belong here but... EmptyFri May 01, 2009 8:35 pm

I am going to move this to the General Chat at least since it doesn't have anything to do with (hed). Just has to do with keeping things more organized, but I made sure to leave a shadow topic.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/shakezulah
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I know this probably doesn't belong here but...   I know this probably doesn't belong here but... Empty

Back to top Go down

I know this probably doesn't belong here but...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(Hed)P.E. Online :: Non-music stuff :: General Chat-
Jump to: