(Hed)P.E. Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

BC Interview for hedpefans.com

Go down 
+6
Zombified
andy_factor
hed_2012
i.never.run
hedfan1
Serpent_boy
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Serpent_boy
Renegade
Renegade
Serpent_boy

BC Interview for hedpefans.com Empty
PostSubject: BC Interview for hedpefans.com   BC Interview for hedpefans.com EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 2:00 pm

Q: What have you been been up to since you left (hed) pe?

A: I toured with Breaking Benjamin for 4 months, then started working with my friend, Wes Miller, from H-Bomb Films here
in So Cal. Through that last 4 years of working with him, I've become a manager / agent for the world's best
ATV freestyle riders, FMX riders, and Snowmobile riders. Check out www. hbombfilms. com for more info. It's been awesome
that I can still travel doing something that I love to do all while meeting a ton of great new people.

Q:Are you playing in any bands now?

A:No. I play drums daily here at home and feel like I'm better than I ever have been. I have
fun playing drums again. For a while there while in (hed) and Breaking Benjamin, I wasn't enjoying it. It was simply a business. Now, I absolutely
love it again.

Q: Who are your biggest inspirations/influences?

A: Stewart Copeland, Neil Peart, Alex Van Halen, Chad Smith, Jack Irons, Brooks Wackerman
My son, Ben, and daughter, Janae, inspire me to try to better myself as a parent every day.

Q: What are your favorite bands?

A:Red Hot Chili Peppers, Rush, Van Halen, A7F, Strung Out, Willie Nelson, Taproot, Encidius, Muse, Ours, Papa Roach, Slipknot, etc..
The list can go on for days.

Q:Did you play in a band before (Hed)Pe?

A:Yeah, with Wes Geer.. We were called "Liquid Tree" and we used to play in Hollywood opening up for Jerred and Mark's (singer and bass player of hed) band, "Live Urban Sex Tribe." That's how we met Jerred.

Q:What was the best part about working and playing with (Hed)Pe, do you have many good memories from playing in (Hed)Pe?

A: The memories were endless.. Great memories, good memories, bad memories, all of it.. The best part of playing with (hed) was
that hour on stage every night. I really enjoyed that. Playing gigs like Rock am Ring in Germany were the pinnicle. I mean,
watching 70,000 people jump up and down to my beats was absolutely insane! I really miss it. I miss hanging out with the fans.

Q: What is your favorite (Hed)Pe song and why?

A: Darky has to be my all time favorite. I loved the drumming in that song. Definitely unique and my style. And, it's old (hed).
That style is what molded the band.
Ken 2012 was also a favorite. Hangman, which never made it to our major label releases, was also a great track.

Q: What was your favorite (Hed)Pe album of all the ones you worked on?

A: Broke. We in the band were like brothers while recording that album in Oxford, MS. It was just a great time in the career of the band.
Having a great bond with your bandmates is essential and at that time, we really had a great one. It diminished soon thereafter which
subsequently ended the band after "Blackout."

Q:Will unreleased songs such as, props, stain and the heavy version of sundown ever be released?

A: Why? Who cares now? And probably not because there weren't any good versions recorded.

Q: Do you still listen to (hed) pe?

A: Hell yeah! There's some great stuff out there and it's loaded on my iPod.

Q: Do you keep in contact with current and former members of the band.

A: I speak with Wes, Chad, and DJ Product.

Q: Hed pe needs a new drummer? Are you going to try out?

A: Try out? I don't think so. I would never try out for my own band. The best thing Jerred could ever do is put together the original
members.. But, I'm not holding my breath nor are Chad and Wes. We've all moved on.

Q: What do you think of hed pe's music, since you left the band?

A: It's cool. It's their own new style since they've brought new members into the band. I didn't think they'd make it to 2009 and actually I am
glad they have. I'm proud to say that I spent many great nights on the stage with those guys and I wish them the best of luck.

Q: What do you think about hed's involvement in the truth
movement?

A: What? Is that some kind of religious movement? haha, I know nothing about the "movement" but I know Jerred well enough to know it's probably something
he's into lately. I don't keep up with him. He's a very intelligent guy and I always had respect for him regarding his lyrical content on our
first album and into Broke. With the exception of Blackout, Jerred always finds something interesting to write about regardless if it's the truth
or not. I always preferred his tour stories or his thoughts on aliens.

Q: Is anything you would like the fans to know?

A: Hell yeah! I miss them! I miss playing with (hed) and I miss feeling the energy the crowd gave back to me every night.
Thank you old school fans for 8 of the greatest years of my life! Hold It Down! To keep up with me, check my website, www. hbombfilms. com out and
stay in touch!
Back to top Go down
hedfan1
(hed) Souljah
(hed) Souljah
hedfan1

PostSubject: Re: BC Interview for hedpefans.com   BC Interview for hedpefans.com EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 7:12 pm

Epic! Thanks for that, it's nice to hear from BC again!

It makes me realize how much I truly love old (hed). I mean, don't get me wrong, I enjoy the new stuff a lot as well but nothing will ever replace the originals made by this fantastic and ever evolving band.
Back to top Go down
i.never.run
(hed) Souljah
(hed) Souljah
i.never.run

PostSubject: Re: BC Interview for hedpefans.com   BC Interview for hedpefans.com EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 7:53 pm

very very amazing. i really do miss oldschool-hed
Back to top Go down
hed_2012
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride
hed_2012

PostSubject: Re: BC Interview for hedpefans.com   BC Interview for hedpefans.com EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 1:38 am

Ditto. I can't believe B.C. said the greatest thing Jared could do is reform with the original members. Intense. Seems like B.C. and Jared have some beef going on.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/hed2012
andy_factor
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride
andy_factor

PostSubject: Re: BC Interview for hedpefans.com   BC Interview for hedpefans.com EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 3:42 am

fingaz x'd. maybe one day? :p
Back to top Go down
hed_2012
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride
hed_2012

PostSubject: Re: BC Interview for hedpefans.com   BC Interview for hedpefans.com EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 4:41 am

Ummmmmm, nup!
Back to top Go down
Serpent_boy
Renegade
Renegade
Serpent_boy

PostSubject: Re: BC Interview for hedpefans.com   BC Interview for hedpefans.com EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 1:12 pm

Na I don't think there's a beef. I think BC's just moved on
Back to top Go down
hed_2012
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride
hed_2012

PostSubject: Re: BC Interview for hedpefans.com   BC Interview for hedpefans.com EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 3:38 am

Well I heard from a pretty reliable source that there is most certainly beef between those two for reasons I can't state.
Back to top Go down
Zombified
Zombified

PostSubject: Re: BC Interview for hedpefans.com   BC Interview for hedpefans.com EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 1:22 am

hed_2012 wrote:
Ditto. I can't believe B.C. said the greatest thing Jared could do is reform with the original members. Intense. Seems like B.C. and Jared have some beef going on.
Should I interview BC again? Maybe he'll spill the beans on a big hed pe secret! lol
Back to top Go down
lozz
Admin
Admin
lozz

PostSubject: Re: BC Interview for hedpefans.com   BC Interview for hedpefans.com EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 11:32 am

We should hook up an interview with the Finger seeing how he comes around here every once in a while. I mean he would be able to tell us stuff about (hed) from like 1993/1994 if he can remember Laughing . Those scans of the old demo tapes that he put up were really nice aswell.

Question one: How incredibly high were you when you put together the trippy samples at the end of IFO Wink
Back to top Go down
(hed)
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride
(hed)

PostSubject: Re: BC Interview for hedpefans.com   BC Interview for hedpefans.com EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 2:34 pm

what demo scans. haven't seen them.
Back to top Go down
Broke2012
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride
Broke2012

PostSubject: Re: BC Interview for hedpefans.com   BC Interview for hedpefans.com EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 3:23 pm

(hed) wrote:
what demo scans. haven't seen them.

yehh, me neither
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/broke2012
lozz
Admin
Admin
lozz

PostSubject: Re: BC Interview for hedpefans.com   BC Interview for hedpefans.com EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 7:38 pm

I'll dig em out. He posted them on hedpefans.com back in 2006.
Back to top Go down
Seed
(hed) Souljah
(hed) Souljah
Seed

PostSubject: Re: BC Interview for hedpefans.com   BC Interview for hedpefans.com EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 12:55 am

has anyone tried getting another interview with anyone again???
sorry just really interested
good questions
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BC Interview for hedpefans.com   BC Interview for hedpefans.com Empty

Back to top Go down

BC Interview for hedpefans.com
Page 1 of 1