(Hed)P.E. Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jah should take some lessons from KRS on OBAMA

Go down 
+2
Broke2012
lozz
6 posters
AuthorMessage
lozz
Admin
Admin
lozz

Jah should take some lessons from KRS on OBAMA Empty
PostSubject: Jah should take some lessons from KRS on OBAMA   Jah should take some lessons from KRS on OBAMA EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 7:17 pm

http://www.newworldorphans.com/Video/KRSONE-rips-into-Obama--the-New-World-Order-REal-Talk/032DEFFFF019665A5001700B37F0C

Amazing man. Good speech on obama, this speaks more than anything I could say on why (hed) should stop promoting Obama.

Wake up and smell the coffee!
Back to top Go down
Broke2012
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride
Broke2012

PostSubject: Re: Jah should take some lessons from KRS on OBAMA   Jah should take some lessons from KRS on OBAMA EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 8:13 pm

fuck yes he should! that vid is awsome man
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/broke2012
PhiliBIRD
(hed) Souljah
(hed) Souljah
PhiliBIRD

PostSubject: Re: Jah should take some lessons from KRS on OBAMA   Jah should take some lessons from KRS on OBAMA EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 8:37 pm

great listen. well spoken man
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/philkillz
andy_factor
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride
andy_factor

PostSubject: Re: Jah should take some lessons from KRS on OBAMA   Jah should take some lessons from KRS on OBAMA EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 3:50 am

yeah i see a few good points. 'obama' as a symbol or 'the guy who can save us all' has made the US relax again and snuggle back into their la-z-boys to watch mtv.

Obama pretty much the perfect weapon for the NWO to spring on the people - just like KRS pointed out everything was reaching boiling point at the end of bush's administration - and now - "oh sweet we have a 1/2 black guy in office now, hes gonna change everything, hes gonna fix everything, we don't have to worry and we can go back to ignoring the problems"

what better way to protect themselves - change their public image. change their face. disguise themselves behind a supposed revolutionary.

now even if obama keeps a few of those promises of his - wouldn't that be helpful to the NWO in a way? it's like once he starts solving a few problems - people are going to back off the government even further. when what really needs to happen is the people need to take their rightful place at the top of the pile.

the man should not run the masses. the masses should run the masses.
Back to top Go down
geduliss
(hed) Souljah
(hed) Souljah
geduliss

PostSubject: Re: Jah should take some lessons from KRS on OBAMA   Jah should take some lessons from KRS on OBAMA EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 1:43 pm

"the masses should run the masses"

How do you imagine that? Smile

I aggree on the point that Obama is not the mesiah. Noone is! Smile
But the optimism in peoples eyes, compared to what they had with Bush, is a good thing. Optimism and hope for a better future are actually drivers of economy also, and important ones!
And saying "what better way to protect themselves - change their public image. change their face. disguise themselves behind a supposed revolutionary", well it's just a kind of thing you can say about anything, realy... Smile "Hed p.e. are actualy gay, and is there a better way of hiding this than playing hardcore/hip-hop music?" Smile

It seems you hate everything that has anything to do with the government, but you don't realy look for a couse of that hatred... this is what i think, no offence Smile
And remember an important thing - personal responsobility! Every man (government representative) is responsable for his own actions only.

Of coarse, it's easy to blame "them", then you have no need for proof of any crime, proof of any corruption. But this also takes you nowhere... if you realy hate the government that much - investigate! Gather facts, learn the law, whatever Smile
Back to top Go down
PhiliBIRD
(hed) Souljah
(hed) Souljah
PhiliBIRD

PostSubject: Re: Jah should take some lessons from KRS on OBAMA   Jah should take some lessons from KRS on OBAMA EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 9:33 pm

Geuiliss

It is so ridiculously obvious what is coming, and coming soon. If you can't see it I am sorry for you. The time of revolution is nearing. We will see it in our lifetime, young or old.

As he said, if they controlled it then, why wouldn't they control it now? Like they could so easily just lose that kind of power? Blasphemy.

They haven't lost anything.
Back to top Go down
andy_factor
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride
andy_factor

PostSubject: Re: Jah should take some lessons from KRS on OBAMA   Jah should take some lessons from KRS on OBAMA EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 4:02 am

geduliss wrote:
"the masses should run the masses"

How do you imagine that? Smile

I aggree on the point that Obama is not the mesiah. Noone is! Smile
But the optimism in peoples eyes, compared to what they had with Bush, is a good thing. Optimism and hope for a better future are actually drivers of economy also, and important ones!
And saying "what better way to protect themselves - change their public image. change their face. disguise themselves behind a supposed revolutionary", well it's just a kind of thing you can say about anything, realy... Smile "Hed p.e. are actualy gay, and is there a better way of hiding this than playing hardcore/hip-hop music?" Smile

It seems you hate everything that has anything to do with the government, but you don't realy look for a couse of that hatred... this is what i think, no offence Smile
And remember an important thing - personal responsobility! Every man (government representative) is responsable for his own actions only.

Of coarse, it's easy to blame "them", then you have no need for proof of any crime, proof of any corruption. But this also takes you nowhere... if you realy hate the government that much - investigate! Gather facts, learn the law, whatever Smile

wow you really didn't get my point. i'll try to clear it up.

by "masses" i mean the 'people'. the people should take responsibility for pushing their country forward. citizens everywhere underestimate the power they actually have over the government. what i'm trying to say is - if the people want something strongly - their responsibility does not simply end at the polls when their vote has been cast. they have to be proactive in ensuring that the administration does what the public wants them to do and what has been promised. OUR GOVERNMENTS WORK FOR US! NOT THE OTHER WAY AROUND!

now..yeah the optimism is good. but i just don't want people misuse this optimism to slip into another apathetic state of powerlessness - which is what KRS was pointing out.

now my comments about the NWO using Obama as a puppet - that was just hypothetical. KRS pointed it out. I was just explaining that it was an interesting point. I'm not saying it's fact one way or another - but i believe there are systems in place to control the masses - and i think that (if it is fact) it would be the perfect way of achieving their goals. i mean come on - what better way to control the masses than have them be controlled willingly. it's possible that is what Obama represents.

now this is where you're way off track: my hatred for the government (not so much my own - more the ridiculous US government) is completely and utterly justified. you don't think i am reasonable in hating 'them'?

1. The U.S education system is amongst the WORST in the world, very little is done to fix this.
2. The U.S health care system is an absolute disgrace. it is privately owned and has been proven to be founded on corruption.
3. Do i really even need to mention the Iraq war?

so when your son/daughter is given the WORST education in the world, decides in their stupidity to join the military and ends up losing a limb or two (or worse - their life) and comes home to find they won't be covered by their private health care because they forgot to mention they got chicken pox when they were 10.

...then we'll see if you see it from my point of view.

no country has ever FUCKED UP THE BASICS like the U.S has. how awesome are they!
Back to top Go down
geduliss
(hed) Souljah
(hed) Souljah
geduliss

PostSubject: Re: Jah should take some lessons from KRS on OBAMA   Jah should take some lessons from KRS on OBAMA EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 6:58 am

thanks, you did clear it out for me a lot Smile

It's the same here with our government actualy Smile they are like soft wool when ellection comes, but afterwards it's all about taking care of business, friends, etc. This is a generalization, there are ones who are realy working for the people, for the public interest.

Education... be more specific Smile i know for a fact, that 9 out of 10 best universities in the world are in the US. I know nothing about lower levels of education though...

Calling all of your soldiers stupid is a bit much, dont you think? They are all very different people. Some go there, because they are stupid and could not do much more in their lives. But do you think that ALL of them are there because of that, realy? It seems to mee (i left that spelling mistake on purpose, couse it seems funny Very Happy) that everyone that is for the war with Iraq is wrong, and all of their actions are wrong. But it's not like that. This war is such a complex thing, there is no black or white. Like maybe it wasnt justified enaugh, but they did overthrow a bloody power. But i agree on one point - war is a bad thing alltogether. Just it is sometimes inevetable...

What i really miss in you comments is being specific. If you are stating an opinion, possibility, then mark that somehow Smile If youre guessing around, say so too Smile if you are sure, then say that you are sure Smile
It's just for the sake of understanding and communication.

Peace!
Back to top Go down
lozz
Admin
Admin
lozz

PostSubject: Re: Jah should take some lessons from KRS on OBAMA   Jah should take some lessons from KRS on OBAMA EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 7:52 pm

"9 out of 10 of the best universities are in the U.S." Can I see some evidence to back this up dude? Because I simply cannot believe that straight out without seeing it for myself Laughing
You actually say in your post that if someone is guessing around they should say so, how you would go about measuring "the best universities in the world" is beyond anyone because there would be so many factors to draw into it. If anything it would be an opinion not a "fact" due to how people measure up what "the best" is.

Pricing out the poor from education doesn't sound like "the best" to me, whereas turnover of grades may be someone elses priority measure. Its not just as clearcut as having the best in the world, you see what I mean.

Anyway I originally posted this video because it expresses what I was talking about, why (hed) just sound ignorant when those blogs started churning out praising Obama.

PEace, good debating BTW It's good to show up the musical snobs who talk shit on Rapcore fans all the time.
Back to top Go down
andy_factor
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride
andy_factor

PostSubject: Re: Jah should take some lessons from KRS on OBAMA   Jah should take some lessons from KRS on OBAMA EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 2:32 am

yeah, i'm over this squabble. i think geduliss is just in it for the sake of argument. i don't think i could make my points any clearer.

- i didnt say soldiers were stupid. i said people who become sucked into the military are stupid, because the cause isn't founded.

anyway i know theres a million things you probably want to bring up that are off topic - i won't be posting at this topic again so you blabbering into deaf ears.

p.s - all your smilies make you look like a condescending know it all prick Very Happy

peace.
Back to top Go down
geduliss
(hed) Souljah
(hed) Souljah
geduliss

PostSubject: Re: Jah should take some lessons from KRS on OBAMA   Jah should take some lessons from KRS on OBAMA EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 9:16 am

@ andy: it's not the first time you ditch an argument like that. good luck.

@ lozz: i need some time to find the info with sources, ill post it soon Smile
Back to top Go down
lozz
Admin
Admin
lozz

PostSubject: Re: Jah should take some lessons from KRS on OBAMA   Jah should take some lessons from KRS on OBAMA EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 7:03 pm

Don't start hating on each other, put that energy into something more useful. Like promoting our wondeful forum cheers

@ geduliss: looking forward to getting my ass handed to me

PEace, lozz.
Back to top Go down
(hed)
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride
(hed)

PostSubject: Re: Jah should take some lessons from KRS on OBAMA   Jah should take some lessons from KRS on OBAMA EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 7:21 pm

Back to top Go down
PhiliBIRD
(hed) Souljah
(hed) Souljah
PhiliBIRD

PostSubject: Re: Jah should take some lessons from KRS on OBAMA   Jah should take some lessons from KRS on OBAMA EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 6:14 pm

i lawl'd when i read this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jah should take some lessons from KRS on OBAMA   Jah should take some lessons from KRS on OBAMA Empty

Back to top Go down

Jah should take some lessons from KRS on OBAMA
Page 1 of 1