(Hed)P.E. Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

bale going ballistic

Go down 
+4
Zombified
Shakezulah
andy_factor
WTD*
8 posters
AuthorMessage
WTD*
Renegade
Renegade

bale going ballistic Empty
PostSubject: bale going ballistic   bale going ballistic EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 9:15 am

funnily enough i just recently got a new signature. an homage to 2000's cult classic "american psycho", starring christian bale - one of , if not THE best actor around at the present time (at least in hollywood).

was wondering if any of you fine people heard this before? its a clip from the TERMINATOR SALVATION set which christian is starring in as JOHN CONNOR. he gets really pissed off with the DP (director of photography - the guy co-ordinating the camera) for walking in the background and supposedly distracting him. and he lets people know. check it out its quite funny. turns out bale is just another ego asshole..but ah well... didnt we all expect that anyway? i still like him.

there is no video footage just audio. the video is taken from "harsh times".

Back to top Go down
andy_factor
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride
andy_factor

PostSubject: Re: bale going ballistic   bale going ballistic EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 11:22 am

HECTIC! he was acting like a stuck up little bitch. if i was the DP i would have laughed in his face and got him all riled up to the point where he would punch me in the face and sue the prick for a fine mil. cash up on his anger problem. make a fuckin russel crowe outta the prick.
Back to top Go down
Shakezulah
Shakezulah

PostSubject: Re: bale going ballistic   bale going ballistic EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 6:24 pm

Goddamn..sounds like he was having a pretty bad day! He just let that dude have it. Oh well, Bale is still one of my favorite actors.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/shakezulah
Zombified
Zombified

PostSubject: Re: bale going ballistic   bale going ballistic EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 8:00 pm

Wheres the director in all of this? He should have told bale to clam the fuck down.

lol, I like how bale called the DP an amateur even though he's the one freaking out.
Back to top Go down
Shakezulah
Shakezulah

PostSubject: Re: bale going ballistic   bale going ballistic EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 8:18 pm

For all we know, the DP deserved to be yelled at. This might not have been the first time he'd done something stupid and interrupted a scene. Maybe he's a douche or whatever. Either way, Bale still really overreacted to the situation. Hopefully he managed to channel all that pure, raw emotion into his performance in the film, haha.
Back to top Go down
WTD*
Renegade
Renegade

PostSubject: Re: bale going ballistic   bale going ballistic EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 8:42 pm

@zombified
at some point in the rant bale says : HEY McG (the director) YOU GOT ANYTHING TO SAY TO THIS PRICK? SOMEONE NEEDS TO SORT HIM OUT!

all McG can mumble is: "I didnt see anything". which is pretty fuckin pathetic for a director, whose only job it is TO SEE EVERYTHING.

@shake
yea but he's the director of photography , without him there wouldnt be no terminator u know. fair enuff if he fucks up. he takes the blame for the cut but still...no need to get THAT aggressive.

anyway...all this also has its good sides.

ladies and gentlemen, the KICK YOUR FUCKIN ASS EY. REEEEEEEEEEEEEMIX!

Back to top Go down
Shakezulah
Shakezulah

PostSubject: Re: bale going ballistic   bale going ballistic EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 11:23 pm

I didn't say that he should've been fired, just that maybe he deserved to be yelled at like that. I mean, walking out on the set in the middle of shooting a scene is a pretty stupid and ignorant thing to do.

Everyone has bad days, even actors. I'm sure tons of actors and crew lose their shit all the time on set, it's just not recorded. I don't think Bale should be viewed differently just because he lost his temper one time. Infact, one of his co-stars in the movie vouched for him today, stating that he was actually having a bad day, and that he's a really nice guy and great to work with.
Back to top Go down
orange tik tac
orange tik tac

PostSubject: Re: bale going ballistic   bale going ballistic EmptyWed Feb 04, 2009 2:04 pm

Hahahaha that song is fantastic!
Back to top Go down
geduliss
(hed) Souljah
(hed) Souljah
geduliss

PostSubject: Re: bale going ballistic   bale going ballistic EmptyWed Feb 04, 2009 3:57 pm

the song is a masterpiece!!! Smile
Back to top Go down
PhiliBIRD
(hed) Souljah
(hed) Souljah
PhiliBIRD

PostSubject: Re: bale going ballistic   bale going ballistic EmptyFri Feb 06, 2009 8:02 pm

haha i heard this

pretty funny
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/philkillz
andy_factor
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride
andy_factor

PostSubject: Re: bale going ballistic   bale going ballistic EmptyTue Feb 10, 2009 10:34 am

Back to top Go down
Zombified
Zombified

PostSubject: Re: bale going ballistic   bale going ballistic EmptyTue Feb 10, 2009 6:10 pm

Back to top Go down
MadMadMan565
MadMadMan565

PostSubject: Re: bale going ballistic   bale going ballistic EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 1:00 am

I just got back from an open house at a Film School that I plan on going to, and one of the panelists was on set when this happened. lol He said that the whole room was shocked as shit (of course), and that he just 'stood there behind his camera hiding' as it happened. I just thought that was pretty interesting that we were talking to someone who was on a big time movie's set.

It was funny though, just that it got brought up
They were talking about things you do on set and things you shouldn't do
And they were like "and there are repercussions as Christian Bale made abundantly clear"
hahaha
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/screamfan2009
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: bale going ballistic   bale going ballistic Empty

Back to top Go down

bale going ballistic
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(Hed)P.E. Online :: Non-music stuff :: Cinema & TV-
Jump to: