(Hed)P.E. Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Topics for hed to cover

Go down 
+10
MadMadMan565
Shakezulah
nvr_mind
lozz
Mr. Sinistər
TYLER.2012
Broke2012
andy_factor
(anonymous)
Zombified
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Zombified
Zombified

Topics for hed to cover Empty
PostSubject: Topics for hed to cover   Topics for hed to cover EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 11:44 pm

Since hed is all about politics, history, conspiracy's and what not. Post topics that you'd like hed to talk about or talk more about. Be specific and please try to keep it about the music.

I'd like to hear songs about:

vaccines
fluoride
hemp
astrology
Zionism
Hiv/Aids
Cancer
Back to top Go down
(anonymous)
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride

PostSubject: Re: Topics for hed to cover   Topics for hed to cover EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 11:57 pm

say what...? Laugh Attack

I'd just like (hed) to do some songs about life, simply. For instace stuff like Darky or Serpent Boy. Or other everyday issues.

And I don't mind the aliens and ufos, I'm just fed up with conspiracies.

And politics is actually useful for me as I'm doin my MA project on music vs US government Smile
Back to top Go down
andy_factor
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride
andy_factor

PostSubject: Re: Topics for hed to cover   Topics for hed to cover EmptySat Jan 17, 2009 1:17 am

(anonymous) wrote:

I'd just like (hed) to do some songs about life, simply. For instace stuff like Darky or Serpent Boy. Or other everyday issues.

Agreed. That was what made broke such a great album. I could actually relate to what he was saying. That would be cool. More about the good life.

Secondly. LESS fucking/raping/dirty shit. That does't mean I want to see it go completely (I love crazy legs and amerikan beauty). Just clean it up a little, give It a little more creativity and humor like it used to have. "I fell like Shaquile O'Neal an i'm fucking the Olson twins!" - funny.

Same with the alien and 2012 stuff basically. Clean it up. By that I mean organize your thoughts into a cohesive song that can be followed. Kind of like IFO. Stuff that makes people think about it and wonder about it, rather than just throwing all this useless unproven information into our faces.

I love the political stuff. Keep the political stuff going for sure. But instead try attacking one topic at a time. I find that Jah tends to go on train of thought and one topic inevitably leads on to another and he sometimes begins to ramble a little (not a rule - just in a few songs). It would be cool if he could talk about the different political topics in their own and basically have well structured arguments. Maybe one about IRS and the taxation system, one about 911 etc. It's not as if their isn't enough subject to take from :p

Also there aren't many subjective songs anymore. Stuff like The Meadow and nearly all of Blackout. Stuff where it means something different to everyone.
Back to top Go down
Broke2012
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride
Broke2012

PostSubject: Re: Topics for hed to cover   Topics for hed to cover EmptySat Jan 17, 2009 3:21 pm

we just had a new album, isn't this a bit late?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/broke2012
TYLER.2012
(hed) Souljah
(hed) Souljah
TYLER.2012

PostSubject: Re: Topics for hed to cover   Topics for hed to cover EmptySat Jan 17, 2009 3:59 pm

well personaly i relate to "everything all the time" cuz of all the hookers under my bed lol j/k

but girlfriend is pretty real life imo
Back to top Go down
http://Myspace.com/tas_17
andy_factor
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride
andy_factor

PostSubject: Re: Topics for hed to cover   Topics for hed to cover EmptySun Jan 18, 2009 1:01 am

Broke2012 wrote:
we just had a new album, isn't this a bit late?

focus on the future, homeboy!
Back to top Go down
Broke2012
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride
Broke2012

PostSubject: Re: Topics for hed to cover   Topics for hed to cover EmptySun Jan 18, 2009 3:29 pm

no, you shouldn't... you should live by the day, if not, by the hour
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/broke2012
andy_factor
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride
andy_factor

PostSubject: Re: Topics for hed to cover   Topics for hed to cover EmptySun Jan 18, 2009 10:25 pm

Broke2012 wrote:
no, you shouldn't... you should live by the day, if not, by the hour

man, i'm just saying what i'd like to hear (hed) talk about in the future... read the the topic before TELLING ME HOW TO LIVE MY LIFE. idiot.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Sinistər
Admin
Admin
Mr. Sinistər

PostSubject: Re: Topics for hed to cover   Topics for hed to cover EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 6:31 am

Zombified wrote:
Since hed is all about politics, history, conspiracy's and what not. Post topics that you'd like hed to talk about or talk more about. Be specific and please try to keep it about the music.

I'd like to hear songs about:

vaccines
fluoride
hemp
astrology
Zionism
Hiv/Aids
Cancer
Agreed those sound like fresh ideas that (hed) can take into consideration for their next album.
Back to top Go down
http://www.hedpeonline.com
lozz
Admin
Admin
lozz

PostSubject: Re: Topics for hed to cover   Topics for hed to cover EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 12:19 pm

Yeh Zionism is a good real life topic to cover, I went to this demo yesterday and the monday before that to represent my local party and met some guys from "Jews For Justice". Their a Jewish group who's against zionism and the slaughter of people in Gaza.
Back to top Go down
nvr_mind
nvr_mind

PostSubject: Re: Topics for hed to cover   Topics for hed to cover EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 3:10 pm

yea. hed needs to focus more before trying to be RATM.
is it me ,or has the new hed attracted abunch of wierd paranoid assholes?
Back to top Go down
andy_factor
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride
andy_factor

PostSubject: Re: Topics for hed to cover   Topics for hed to cover EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 11:23 pm

it's just you.
Back to top Go down
Shakezulah
Shakezulah

PostSubject: Re: Topics for hed to cover   Topics for hed to cover EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 12:36 am

andy_factor wrote:
it's just you.

Says the one of the weird paranoiad assholes in question. lol!

I think he's absolutely right, though.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/shakezulah
MadMadMan565
MadMadMan565

PostSubject: Re: Topics for hed to cover   Topics for hed to cover EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 12:44 am

Yeah, lol c'mon...look at all the people on here that keep repeating 'are you still asleep' and 'open your eyes'. We already got it from the band, thats enough...dont need the paranoia to continue. I understand that theres shit going on, and the government is fucked up...but, it doesnt need to be brought up in every conversation.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/screamfan2009
TheRev
Renegade
Renegade

PostSubject: Re: Topics for hed to cover   Topics for hed to cover EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 1:38 am

But Triple M, the government is slowly taking over your life. Pretty soon none of us will have names. We will all be called Barack Obama. All the religions will fall, and we will only have Obamaism. This new religion will be the only one tolerated in the new country of The Barack States of Obama. And I for one will not stand for this!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/therevhed
MadMadMan565
MadMadMan565

PostSubject: Re: Topics for hed to cover   Topics for hed to cover EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 2:00 am

Please tell me you are joking. lmao Laugh Attack
Back to top Go down
TheRev
Renegade
Renegade

PostSubject: Re: Topics for hed to cover   Topics for hed to cover EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 2:08 am

I wish I was my friend, but this is no joking matter!

And as far as topics I'd like to see (hed) cover.....I don't know if I have any real specific topics that I would like them to cover. I think another song about racism would be pretty cool. Not that racism is cool. But I liked their take on it in Darky. It's still a huge issue today, and I think they could tackle it.

Mostly I would just like to see a bit more stuff about life in general. I kinda miss the more introspective lyrics.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/therevhed
MadMadMan565
MadMadMan565

PostSubject: Re: Topics for hed to cover   Topics for hed to cover EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 2:13 am

It is a joking matter. Obamaism? lmao c'mon...I mean, you had me with the 'the government is taking over your life a little day by day'...then you completely lost me with 'obamaism' haha

I want (hed) p.e. to sing another brutal break up song, like Pac Bell. Or at least SOME topic that can get that anger to come out. The anger in their songs now is different, in Pac Bell, man Jah was straight PISSED OFF, he was fuckin brutal and angry as hell.
Back to top Go down
andy_factor
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride
andy_factor

PostSubject: Re: Topics for hed to cover   Topics for hed to cover EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 3:03 am

Shakezulah wrote:
andy_factor wrote:
it's just you.

naive. i find that offensive. DO NOT call me paranoid. if i believe certain things that you disagree with - so be it. but know that my beliefs and interests do not need your approval or unwanted input. theres enough people on this forum interested in these matters to warrant it's discussion. if you disagree that's fine, but try do it without becoming an immature name dropping little fuck. it has come to the point where you guys are whinging about the topics of these discussions. simple solution - don't get involved. this is a thread dedicated to what fans want to hear (hed) talk about, put your two cents in then shut the fuck up.

nvr_mind wrote:
yea. hed needs to focus more before trying to be RATM.
is it me ,or has the new hed attracted abunch of wierd paranoid assholes?

has the band ATTRACTED me? no. I've been a fan for 10 years asshole.

i didn't come to this forum to argue with you guys OR to have my opinions waved away as paranoia. smarten up.
Back to top Go down
Shakezulah
Shakezulah

PostSubject: Re: Topics for hed to cover   Topics for hed to cover EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 4:53 am

andy_factor wrote:
Shakezulah wrote:
andy_factor wrote:
it's just you.

naive. i find that offensive. DO NOT call me paranoid. if i believe certain things that you disagree with - so be it. but know that my beliefs and interests do not need your approval or unwanted input. theres enough people on this forum interested in these matters to warrant it's discussion. if you disagree that's fine, but try do it without becoming an immature name dropping little fuck. it has come to the point where you guys are whinging about the topics of these discussions. simple solution - don't get involved. this is a thread dedicated to what fans want to hear (hed) talk about, put your two cents in then shut the fuck up.

Jesus Christ dude, it was a fucking joke, hence the "LOL" emoticon. If you can't take one, you don't have any business being on the Internet in the first place. Ya might wanna lay off the personal attacks, too.
Back to top Go down
andy_factor
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride
andy_factor

PostSubject: Re: Topics for hed to cover   Topics for hed to cover EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 4:58 am

hilarious too. i laughed so hard. being called a paranoid asshole always gets me you know. fuckwit.
Back to top Go down
Shakezulah
Shakezulah

PostSubject: Re: Topics for hed to cover   Topics for hed to cover EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 5:05 am

I'm sorry you're so overly-sensitive to what a couple of assholes say to you over the Internet, but bring your hate eslewhere.
Back to top Go down
Zombified
Zombified

PostSubject: Re: Topics for hed to cover   Topics for hed to cover EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 5:09 am

Please stick to the topic.
Back to top Go down
andy_factor
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride
andy_factor

PostSubject: Re: Topics for hed to cover   Topics for hed to cover EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 6:58 am

Shakezulah wrote:
I'm sorry you're so overly-sensitive to what a couple of assholes say to you over the Internet, but bring your hate eslewhere.

at least now you understand that you're the asshole. congratulations.

yeah true, zombified this has gotten a touch off topic. I'D like (hed) to keep talking about:

GOVERNMENT CONSPIRACIES!!

doesn't everyone!!!!

cheers
Back to top Go down
avikid86
avikid86

PostSubject: Re: Topics for hed to cover   Topics for hed to cover EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 8:22 am

I dunno about all the government conspiracies, i mean have one or two on a a future cd would be cool

but like MMM said more songs like Pac Bell!!! So brutal and angry that you can almost feel his anger!

I would like to hear jah's opinion over immigration
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/avikid86
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Topics for hed to cover   Topics for hed to cover Empty

Back to top Go down

Topics for hed to cover
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(Hed)P.E. Online :: (Hed)P.E. :: (Hed)P.E. Discussion-
Jump to: