(Hed)P.E. Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Flyers to promote the site at gigs

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
lozz
Admin
Admin
lozz

Flyers to promote the site at gigs Empty
PostSubject: Flyers to promote the site at gigs   Flyers to promote the site at gigs EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 5:59 pm

Well the site could recieve alot of publicity and members through a simple and cheap promo method, at gigs!
The last site lost so many opportunities to promote itself at gigs, the current tour has now begun so if we can get some flyers designed and printed off then the word can get out.
We need something that will appeal to both old and newer fans, I know there are some guys on here which are pretty good with this stuff so If you slap something together that would be highly appreciated!

What do you guys think? Would anyone be willing to distribute some material if we did get some stuff designed?

PEace, lozz.
Back to top Go down
Broke2012
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride
Broke2012

PostSubject: Re: Flyers to promote the site at gigs   Flyers to promote the site at gigs EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 6:23 pm

I'll try to make a flyer man...

but how about the shirts?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/broke2012
Mr. Sinistər
Admin
Admin
Mr. Sinistər

PostSubject: Re: Flyers to promote the site at gigs   Flyers to promote the site at gigs EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 6:51 pm

Sounds like an awesome idea. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.hedpeonline.com
Kirby
(hed) Souljah
(hed) Souljah
Kirby

PostSubject: Re: Flyers to promote the site at gigs   Flyers to promote the site at gigs EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 8:54 pm

I would hand some out, definitely.
Back to top Go down
http://www.kirbythealmighty.blogspot.com
Broke2012
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride
Broke2012

PostSubject: Re: Flyers to promote the site at gigs   Flyers to promote the site at gigs EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 10:42 pm

i'll get to making a flyer when i have some spare time, prolly this weekend
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/broke2012
lozz
Admin
Admin
lozz

PostSubject: Re: Flyers to promote the site at gigs   Flyers to promote the site at gigs EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 5:25 pm

Well the problem with shirts are they are expensive and don't promote the site nearly aswell as flyers. If you give someone a flyer they will be able to take it home and gte the URL straight off the flyer instead of having to remember it.
Back to top Go down
Zombified
Zombified

PostSubject: Re: Flyers to promote the site at gigs   Flyers to promote the site at gigs EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 6:16 pm

If people want shirts the cheapest way to do it would to make a stencil. Everyone would be able to print it out at home and paint on to a shirt. I made one with the hed logo, I just can't find my paint, lol.
Back to top Go down
lozz
Admin
Admin
lozz

PostSubject: Re: Flyers to promote the site at gigs   Flyers to promote the site at gigs EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 2:08 pm

I just put together this flyer. Its black and white with no photos etc. which makes it cheap and easy to photocopy a load. You could fit around 4 to an A4 sheet I reckon.

Flyers to promote the site at gigs Hedpeonlineflyer1

PEace, lozz.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Flyers to promote the site at gigs   Flyers to promote the site at gigs Empty

Back to top Go down

Flyers to promote the site at gigs
Page 1 of 1