(Hed)P.E. Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sandmine is here...And it's good... Very good...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
hed_2012
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride
hed_2012

Sandmine is here...And it's good... Very good... Empty
PostSubject: Sandmine is here...And it's good... Very good...   Sandmine is here...And it's good... Very good... EmptyFri Jul 23, 2021 11:30 pm

Did anyone else lose their shit @ 11:33? In my humble opinion, this is the strongest (hed) material released in the last decade. There isn't one song I disliked; I liked or loved ALL of them.

A quote from B2BX that sums up my feelings toward this return to form perfectly: 'He gets the rock with 2 on the clock, and that's 2, 1, he shoots it, EEEH! It's good. They win the game. Ladies and gentleman, I love this game anything can happen. I like it, I LIKE it! I love it, I LOVE it!!!'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pAHbCJz_OSw&ab_channel=SuburbanNoize%2FSRH

P.S. Does anyone know who Jah is referring to in False Prophet. Some lying-ass bitch being cancelled and Jah's crew being mesmerised by the season of treason. P.P.S. Great to see his lyrics returning to form as well.

Also, I wonder if someone can tell me what R.T.R. is referring to as well (the strongest song imo)—I have a feeling a lot of people here will like it the most, though could be wrong—it seems to, like False Prophet, be referring to a particular moment in recent American politics, but I don't know nearly enough about it. The Storming of the U.S. Capitol perhaps?

Anyway, I hope my (hed) friends here love this as much as I did. It'll only get better. Like MadMan said so eloquently in the last thread—it's almost infuriating in a way because it makes me realise that they are still certainly capable of producing brilliant jams. JuSt WhEn I ThOuGhT i WaS oUt ThEy PuLl Me BaCk In!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/hed2012
Catar4x
(hed) Souljah
(hed) Souljah

PostSubject: Re: Sandmine is here...And it's good... Very good...   Sandmine is here...And it's good... Very good... EmptySat Jul 24, 2021 2:58 pm

The release is very good, the last track is a bit weak but that's a perfect EP.
Wish it was one hour long, really hope the guitarist will work on future material again!
Back to top Go down
hed_2012
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride
hed_2012

PostSubject: Re: Sandmine is here...And it's good... Very good...   Sandmine is here...And it's good... Very good... EmptySun Jul 25, 2021 4:56 am

Agreed! I wanted much more.

Re last track 'Let Me Know'...I loved it Catar4x. Emotive, catchy as fuck, beautiful lyrics, and builds progressively into a nice climax.

R.T.R. has to be the stand out though.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/hed2012
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sandmine is here...And it's good... Very good...   Sandmine is here...And it's good... Very good... Empty

Back to top Go down

Sandmine is here...And it's good... Very good...
Page 1 of 1