(Hed)P.E. Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hed PE @ The Canal Club in Richmond, Virginia 4/29/2019

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Chizase2012
(hed) Souljah
(hed) Souljah
Chizase2012

Hed PE @ The Canal Club in Richmond, Virginia 4/29/2019 Empty
PostSubject: Hed PE @ The Canal Club in Richmond, Virginia 4/29/2019   Hed PE @ The Canal Club in Richmond, Virginia 4/29/2019 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2019 3:42 am

So of course after finding out that Hed PE was coming to Richmond again, I decided to go and thankfully tickets weren't sold out.

First band of the night was a local band called Railgun, they were pretty good. The bass player of the band was actually somebody I went to school with, which was pretty cool.

The next band was another local band called Down To One, nothing special, bunch of older guys that felt out of place at this show. Best part was when they ended with a cover of "Refuse/Resist" by Sepultura, I even got into a small mosh pit while they were performing it.

Next was one of the bands Hed PE was touring with, Andrew W Boss. They were a rap metal band and they weren't bad, they put on an energetic live show. Just wasn't a fan of their appearance, I mean their back up singer was dressed like a pimp, which was a bit much for me.

and of course next was the headliner Hed PE, and at this point you pretty much know what to expect from their live shows. Jared's getting older and with that being said, their set seemed a little half-assed. Here's the setlist:
Killing Time
Let's Ride
Blackout
Swan Dive
CBC
No Apologies (*NEW SONG*)
Sophia
Comeova2nite
Raise Hell
Bartender
Waste
a portion of Amerikan Beauty
Renegade
Waiting To Die(which I must say was probably the best performance of the night)

Overall, a decent show, met some cool people. Didn't get my post gig meet with Jared this time, but enjoyed myself for the most part. New album drops June 21st, Can't wait!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/pcm1991

Hed PE @ The Canal Club in Richmond, Virginia 4/29/2019
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(Hed)P.E. Online :: (Hed)P.E. :: Gigs-
Jump to: