(Hed)P.E. Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Album Pre-Order (Forever)

Go down 
+4
The Lost Soul
nothing
Catar4x
hed_2012
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
hed_2012
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride
hed_2012

New Album Pre-Order (Forever) Empty
PostSubject: New Album Pre-Order (Forever)   New Album Pre-Order (Forever) EmptySat Apr 30, 2016 11:09 pm

https://www.facebook.com/hedpe?app_data%5Baction%5D=show&app_data%5Bcontroller%5D=shop%2Fdeals&app_data%5Bdeal_app_id%5D=3570&app_data%5Bdeal_id%5D=1917&app_data%5Bredirect%5D=true&ref=ts&sk=app_553978681346626

Description

(Hed) p.e. "Forever!" Pre-Order Bundle - Signed New Album, Shirt and Exclusive Bonus Family CD!

-Hand Signed copy of the new CD FOREVER!

-Exclusive Limited Edition Family Bonus CD w/15 tracks (Featuring: Guest spots by TWIZTID, BLAZE, PLAYBOY THE BEAST and more!

-Exclusive Limited Edition FOREVER album art T-Shirt!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/hed2012
Catar4x
(hed) Souljah
(hed) Souljah

PostSubject: Re: New Album Pre-Order (Forever)   New Album Pre-Order (Forever) EmptySun May 01, 2016 12:16 am

This time i'll get the bonus cd.
Back to top Go down
nothing
(hed) Souljah
(hed) Souljah
nothing

PostSubject: Re: New Album Pre-Order (Forever)   New Album Pre-Order (Forever) EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am

ALBUM COVER!
New Album Pre-Order (Forever) 13164398_10154131653354104_5449912527324497509_n
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/not_thing
The Lost Soul
(hed) Souljah
(hed) Souljah
The Lost Soul

PostSubject: Re: New Album Pre-Order (Forever)   New Album Pre-Order (Forever) EmptyFri Jun 03, 2016 1:01 pm

I'm on 2 songs on the bonus CD.
Back to top Go down
kennk420

PostSubject: Re: New Album Pre-Order (Forever)   New Album Pre-Order (Forever) EmptyTue Jun 07, 2016 9:19 pm

Back to top Go down
Chizase2012
(hed) Souljah
(hed) Souljah
Chizase2012

PostSubject: Re: New Album Pre-Order (Forever)   New Album Pre-Order (Forever) EmptyTue Jun 07, 2016 10:19 pm

Just listened to them

"Closer" is a decent track, kinda reminds me of Skindred, not a fan of the chorus though.

"Jah Know" is a really good heavy song written for Jared's son, Zion.

"Pay Me" is the best out of the 3, after being impressed with the song live, I had high hopes for the studio version, it's not exactly what I was hoping the studio version would sound like but still great. I usually get annoyed when they throw samples into the music, but I felt like this sample fit the song well, but what probably would've made the song better was if they dropped the sample and Jared just did some angry rant about financial struggles, something similar to what Zack De La Rocha does at the end of the RATM song "Know Your Enemy."
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/pcm1991
Catar4x
(hed) Souljah
(hed) Souljah

PostSubject: Re: New Album Pre-Order (Forever)   New Album Pre-Order (Forever) EmptyWed Jun 08, 2016 9:38 pm

Closer chorus is really bad and this is the track 3 of the album ugh! The drums machine sound a bit amateur.
Jah Know is a good one, Truth Rising feeling.
Well i have hope for a good album right now, finally something better than Evolution at Pavement Entertainment.
Back to top Go down
Catar4x
(hed) Souljah
(hed) Souljah

PostSubject: Re: New Album Pre-Order (Forever)   New Album Pre-Order (Forever) EmptyWed Jun 08, 2016 9:40 pm

The Lost Soul wrote:
I'm on 2 songs on the bonus CD.
Good job! Any information about who produced the tracks on it?
Back to top Go down
kennk420

PostSubject: Re: New Album Pre-Order (Forever)   New Album Pre-Order (Forever) EmptyThu Jun 09, 2016 11:49 pm

was hoping someone would rip 'em before they took 'em down, lol. oh well.
Back to top Go down
hed_2012
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride
hed_2012

PostSubject: Re: New Album Pre-Order (Forever)   New Album Pre-Order (Forever) EmptySun Jun 12, 2016 11:18 pm

Thanks for the heads up to the link.

I found Closer to be quite weak as an overall song, particularly in the chorus. Agreed Catar4x! Yuck!

I think Jared's age is really, really beginning to show on his vocals these days. He sounds old.

Jah Know and Pay Me were pretty good though. Be interesting to see which way this album slides.

I don't feel they've made a consistently awesome album across the board since B2BX (which took me many listens to fully appreciate and which I think is terribly under-appreciated). I'm just living in the past though. Haha. Fingers crossed.
Back to top Go down
kennk420

PostSubject: Re: New Album Pre-Order (Forever)   New Album Pre-Order (Forever) EmptyWed Jun 15, 2016 12:29 pm

i think all their subnoize were phenomenal. especially truth rising. evolution was such a letdown for me, personally.
Back to top Go down
kennk420

PostSubject: Re: New Album Pre-Order (Forever)   New Album Pre-Order (Forever) EmptyWed Jun 15, 2016 12:31 pm

their subnoize records. can't figure out how to edit on this new mobile site, lol.
Back to top Go down
hed_2012
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride
hed_2012

PostSubject: Re: New Album Pre-Order (Forever)   New Album Pre-Order (Forever) EmptyWed Jun 15, 2016 11:00 pm

Interesting. Didn't you find Insomnia quite weak? Especially in comparison to B2BX...
Back to top Go down
hed_2012
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride
hed_2012

PostSubject: Re: New Album Pre-Order (Forever)   New Album Pre-Order (Forever) EmptyThu Jun 16, 2016 12:41 pm

I mean I think Insomnia is awesome first half and very lacklustre last half. NWO was a huge, huge step up from it. I actually really dug NWO.
Back to top Go down
(hed)
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride
(hed)

PostSubject: Re: New Album Pre-Order (Forever)   New Album Pre-Order (Forever) EmptyMon Jun 20, 2016 9:05 am

b2bx is one of their best.
Back to top Go down
kennk420

PostSubject: Re: New Album Pre-Order (Forever)   New Album Pre-Order (Forever) EmptyTue Jun 21, 2016 11:07 am

but insomnia has madhouse, walk on by, game over, suffa, comeova2nite, children, atlantis a.d.... and i won't lie, i dug mirrorballin' a lot back then, haha. b2bx is definitely a better album overall, and at the time, i really appreciated the old school production, but 10 years later, i'm really missing the bass on that one. as for nwo, another fucking awesome record, but the thing that bugs me is the track list just seems like they threw it all together in 5 minutes and tacked on a bunch of extra songs to clean house. i mean, "girlfriend" is from 2003/2004. but then truth rising blew me away. overall, subnoize era for life.
Back to top Go down
hed_2012
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride
hed_2012

PostSubject: Re: New Album Pre-Order (Forever)   New Album Pre-Order (Forever) EmptySat Jun 25, 2016 2:08 am

Hahaha! Mirrorballin'? Really!?

See man. I reckon it goes- S/T/Broke/B2BX/OIA/Blackout/N.W.O/Truth Rising/Insomnia/Evolution.
Back to top Go down
MadMadMan565
MadMadMan565

PostSubject: Re: New Album Pre-Order (Forever)   New Album Pre-Order (Forever) EmptyMon Jun 27, 2016 1:12 am

Insomnia definitely is their weakest effort, but one thing I do agree with is that the subnoize era is better than this current Pavement era. They seem to have lost a lot of what made them unique, and maybe that has something to do with Jahred being the only original member, or the new label, but I don't see much of the genre-bending or signature (hed) p.e sound on the new songs I've heard. It all sounds a bit generic.

One thing I will say though is that their live show is still incredible. I've seen them twice in the past year (one of the times my band opened for them) and every time they kill it from beginning to end.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/screamfan2009
kennk420

PostSubject: Re: New Album Pre-Order (Forever)   New Album Pre-Order (Forever) EmptyMon Jun 27, 2016 9:40 pm

it's hard for me to rate the albums in order like that because they're all so different and i love them all for different reasons. OIA is the record that solidified my love for them and i still think that's the hardest any band or artist has came back after getting screwed by their label. so if i had to pick one of their records i couldn't live without, it's OIA. and they all hold memories for certain times in my life, it's just so hard to put them in order. let me try, lol.

OIA
B2BX
Broke
NWO
Truth Rising
Insomnia
S/T (it's not this far down on the list cuz i don't think it's phenomenal, trust me.)
Blackout
Evolution
Back to top Go down
kennk420

PostSubject: Re: New Album Pre-Order (Forever)   New Album Pre-Order (Forever) EmptyMon Jun 27, 2016 9:45 pm

still can't edit. i'd actually put S/T before or with Insomnia. my list is based on a mix of quality and sentimental value, remember, lol.

and about them live, i'm dying to see them again. my girl's gotta see them, she hasn't been to a lot of real shows (she used to be a fucking edm fag, lol) and HED puts on a REAL ass show, still. it's crazy. and who knows how long they're gonna be around. jared getting older and he's gonna wanna spend more time raising zion soon. it's obvious zion's birth was a major reason for the 4 years between records.
Back to top Go down
hed_2012
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride
hed_2012

PostSubject: Re: New Album Pre-Order (Forever)   New Album Pre-Order (Forever) EmptyThu Jun 30, 2016 9:46 pm

Madman, you opened for them? That's pretty rad! Well done!

Really, really interesting to see the rankings Kennk.

It is hard to rank them because each album brings its own thing. They are so different from one another. I think I love S/T so much because it is just so experimental and dense. There are so many layers to each song. It feels completely coked out too. It's just dripping with bad news and drugs and sweat and punk, reggae, metal vibes and Jahred sings his songs with real soul and agony on each track.

Darky is probably one of the coolest songs I've ever heard.
Back to top Go down
(hed)
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride
(hed)

PostSubject: Re: New Album Pre-Order (Forever)   New Album Pre-Order (Forever) EmptyTue Jul 05, 2016 8:10 am

agree With you, hed_2012. s/t is still probably my favorite album from any band.
so much energy and pureness no hidden agendas or compromising. p.o.s., ground, darky, firsty, ifo, hill and all of the other songs are just great.
i think it's sad when jahred some times disses their earlier work for them being on drugs and what not. it's their best Music in my opinion.

favorite albums probably also depend on when you start listening to the band.
if i'd rank the albums it would be.
1. s/t
2. broke
3. b2bx , oia, blackout
4. the rest of the albums
Back to top Go down
The Lost Soul
(hed) Souljah
(hed) Souljah
The Lost Soul

PostSubject: Re: New Album Pre-Order (Forever)   New Album Pre-Order (Forever) EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 8:23 am

The Lost Soul - Realness Featuring Cryptic Wisdom DZK Jahred From Hed P.E. & John E. Necro from OPM (Beat By Beatsmith)

and

The Lost Soul - From The Heart Featuring Jahred From Hed P.E. & DJ Immortal (Beat By Life And Death Productions)

are the two tracks I have on the Family Fresh Bonus CD.

Featuring Jahred on them both.

I'm so excited. Smile
Back to top Go down
Catar4x
(hed) Souljah
(hed) Souljah

PostSubject: Re: New Album Pre-Order (Forever)   New Album Pre-Order (Forever) EmptyThu Jul 21, 2016 10:13 pm

Theses tracks seems to be already included in your early 2016 album? Nothing new then?
Back to top Go down
Catar4x
(hed) Souljah
(hed) Souljah

PostSubject: Re: New Album Pre-Order (Forever)   New Album Pre-Order (Forever) EmptyFri Jul 22, 2016 6:15 pm

If someone can share the tracklist of the second disc it will be great, zero information yet and i'm about to get my copy in one week. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Album Pre-Order (Forever)   New Album Pre-Order (Forever) Empty

Back to top Go down

New Album Pre-Order (Forever)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(Hed)P.E. Online :: (Hed)P.E. :: News-
Jump to: