(Hed)P.E. Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Armchair activist!?? Fuck you

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
feelthy
n00b

Armchair activist!?? Fuck you Empty
PostSubject: Armchair activist!?? Fuck you   Armchair activist!?? Fuck you EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 10:20 am

First of all this aint exactly about Hed PE. It probably doesn't belong in this part of the forum, but it's here cuz this part gets 4 times the amount of viewers as the other categories and this is about reaching as many people as possible. It's time to do something. And it's so easy. We really can make a difference, but we mostly talk about it. I try to spread as much love as I can, teach as many people as I can, and work on myself and prying open that third eye, ya dig!? Haha But one thing I fail at a lot is following my better judgement and higher power when I feel like there aren't enough people to back me to make an actual difference. All of us that follow the truth movement and study our real history and spirtuality know that the more people that think the same way the more that that thought spreads and becomes an impulse in humanity. So every time you think to yourself "I want to so bad... I want it to be that way so much... I wish everyone would... but what's the point? There's not enough people doing (blank) to matter." When you let that thought effect you enough to compromise your own intention and effort you have contributed to all of us thinking the same way and giving up too. I'm no better, but I'm working on it and I feel better. I recycle now. I forgive now. I handled my anger issues, but I'm not so deluded I think I'm better than anyone else. That's why I'm confessing my faulty hood now. Just fuckin' man up and do whatever it is you want to happen so it's HAPPENING. The more you don't think about and do it out of pure heart the more likely it is to manifest in more people's minds. I'll cut to the chase now. VOTE! You should vote for whom ever you think should be the president, but if you're down and knowledgeable then you know to vote for Ron Paul. Ron Paul's a badass and a revolutionary. He openly disses the government and wants to make a difference. Vinnie P. said "Yeah I wish that Ron Paul ran again If not then I'ma have to take the lead" Check out some of these Ron Paul quotes. Y'all will appreciate the fourth one for sure! Hahaha http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/r/ron_paul.html Ron Paul does a lot better in the campaign than the media let's you know. That's, because they want you to believe lthe only chance your vote has to be heard is by forcing you to choose from the two evils they want you to pick from. It's another illusion. Even if we pulled together enough just to have a tie or something that would be amazing! Could you imagine the hope it would instill? That's because belief is powerful and I believe that Ron Paul can win. We all should. Don't shake your head and say something sarcastic to yourself. Try!! So what if everything else is shit and so what if the mother fucker makes it and gets assassinated like all the greats doing what's right? Let him go down like he dreams about for our beliefs! This is the thing.. I'm gonna vote no matter what. You all have my promise. No matter how much time goes by or how much doubt eats at my will power I"m voting for Ron Paul. Please vote with me! Even if you can't convince your friends to. Fuck'em! I'm your friend! And I'm going to vote with you. Spread the word. Next time you're dealin' dope to college kids tell'em Ron Paul's the man. Bring it up at parties. Stencil it on speed limit signs. Yell "Ron Paul!" out the car at kids and church ladies. Go punk rock or be professional about it if you want to. Facebook it. I don't care, but don't let anybody stop you from voting with me. It does matter and we can make a difference! Watch this video from Jahred of Hed PE https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aBBAfWfHs90 Also if you haven't seen Spirit Science on YouTube yet please do that too. It's fuckin' awesome(: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xmN2RL4VJsE Haha I love you all. Stay punk rock bitches!

Armchair activist!?? Fuck you RonPaulStudents
Armchair activist!?? Fuck you Rpmixtapefrontonerl3
Back to top Go down
wedged
Admin
Admin
wedged

PostSubject: Re: Armchair activist!?? Fuck you   Armchair activist!?? Fuck you EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 1:52 pm

*Moved this topic to general chat
Back to top Go down
wedged
Admin
Admin
wedged

PostSubject: Re: Armchair activist!?? Fuck you   Armchair activist!?? Fuck you EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 1:56 pm

Dear Feelthy, it's nice to see you have such a strong opinion on who you're going to vote for. Political awareness is a good thing nowadays.

You are devoted, and that's a good thing.

But,

would you please consider posting non music information in the appropriate section of this forum?

Your post had nothing to so with (hed)pe so I moved it to the General Chat section.

Thanks in advance,

Back to top Go down
newworldorphan
newworldorphan

PostSubject: Re: Armchair activist!?? Fuck you   Armchair activist!?? Fuck you EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 9:01 pm

3rd Party Presidential Debate October 23, 2012: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wLvAtTMhS5c
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Armchair activist!?? Fuck you   Armchair activist!?? Fuck you Empty

Back to top Go down

Armchair activist!?? Fuck you
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(Hed)P.E. Online :: Non-music stuff :: General Chat-
Jump to: