(Hed)P.E. Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Album titled "Ascension" Coming Later This Year

Go down 
+12
(hed)
MadMadMan565
cripBrownie420
gabe81
MADMANNe
(moncado) p.e.
The Lost Soul
hed_2012
wedged
Mr.Null
blackout
CrossBones3129
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Catar4x
(hed) Souljah
(hed) Souljah

New Album titled "Ascension" Coming Later This Year - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Album titled "Ascension" Coming Later This Year   New Album titled "Ascension" Coming Later This Year - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 3:53 pm

Thanks for the info wedged!

On the french wiki of the band, i've read that their contract with Subnoize was about 1 album each year until 2012 (if you count Unite, it's correct).
Well, I liked the fact that their was new material each year. Not a lot of labels would have done that with a band like HED PE. Never been disappointed, there is always new interesting material to hear from them!
But I think they really need a serious label, with a better production and without Jahred mixing this and that. The band have a big potencial! don't know if they sell enough CD's today to get a record deal like that.

I start to be tired of waiting the album, it was planned for the summer ugh!
I bet for new fresh stuff, no mix of the old albums. A raggae oriented album would be dope
Back to top Go down
Renegade2012

PostSubject: Re: New Album titled "Ascension" Coming Later This Year   New Album titled "Ascension" Coming Later This Year - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 9:49 pm

Man... the only song I listen to by Hed nowadays is Ken2012
Back to top Go down
wedged
Admin
Admin
wedged

PostSubject: Re: New Album titled "Ascension" Coming Later This Year   New Album titled "Ascension" Coming Later This Year - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 9:18 pm

usually just listen to the major pain 2 indie freedom (best of) record. has a little bit of everything.. but we really need some new stuff, it's been too long:-)
Back to top Go down
(hed)
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride
(hed)

PostSubject: Re: New Album titled "Ascension" Coming Later This Year   New Album titled "Ascension" Coming Later This Year - Page 2 EmptyFri May 03, 2013 12:03 pm

facebook post on tuesday (apr 30th)
"please come see us tonight at THE FOUNDRY, in LAKEWOOD, OHIO (CLEVELAND)...this is our last show before we go home and work on the new album...come wish us well!$!$!$!$!$"

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Album titled "Ascension" Coming Later This Year   New Album titled "Ascension" Coming Later This Year - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

New Album titled "Ascension" Coming Later This Year
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2