(Hed)P.E. Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

(hed) back Down Under. YES!

Go down 
+6
tiredofsleep_2012
gabe81
Srh (hed)pe586
Catar4x
(hed)
hed_2012
10 posters
AuthorMessage
hed_2012
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride
hed_2012

(hed) back Down Under. YES! Empty
PostSubject: (hed) back Down Under. YES!   (hed) back Down Under. YES! EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 6:19 am

HED 2 HEAD AUSTRALIAN TOUR featuring:
(HED)p.e
Jeffrey Nothing (Mushroomhead)
Recoil
*** TICKETS ON SALE 9:00am FRIDAY 25th NOVERMBER! ***

California G-Punk legends (Hed)p.e. announce their upcoming 2012 Australian tour with Suburban Noize label mate, Mushroomhead vocalist and solo artist Jeffrey Nothing.

When it comes to Australia [HED]p.e need no introduction. The band have enjoyed a long running love affair with fans in this country ignited by [HED]p.e.'s genre defying blend of punk, hip hop, hardcore and metal. The band are touring in support of their eighth studio album Truth Rising, which sees (HED)p.e. become the voice for a movement that empowers youth, revealing the seedy underbelly of our current political global climate. On Truth Rising, (Hed)p.e. are the air raid siren waking up youth across the globe.

“We are excited to get back to Australia in early 2012 and play for all the renegades overseas,” enthused founding (Hed)p.e. member Jared Gomes. “We’ve done a couple tours of Australia and the underground down under has always embraced our music. I’m excited this time to be bringing our brother Jeffrey Nothing overseas with us so you can check out his new live show. Australia get ready…”

Fans of industrial metal will know Jeffrey Nothing as the masked vocalist and founding member of Cleveland, Ohio alt metal pioneers Mushroomhead. Along with his work with the renowned outfit Jeffrey is signed to Suburban Noize as a solo artist and will be featuring not only classic Mushroomhead tracks but also the latest music from his brand new album The New Psychodalia. Mixing hypnotic rhythmic grooves and punishing riffs, along with Jeffrey Nothing's beautifully deranged lyrics, The New Psychodalia is a tormented soundscape that will shake listeners to the core.

"I no longer have to sit and wonder about the glory of Australia, as we head down under with our label mates and brothers in (Hed)p.e," added Jeffrey Nothing. "These shows will be some of the first live shows we've done in support of my new solo album, so we're extra excited to get out on the road and play these songs live.”

As an added bonus for what are sure to be amazing shows all ticket purchasers will receive a download code to a special digital package featuring exclusive tracks from (HED)p.e. and Jeffrey Nothing. KillRockStar BDE will also be announcing the details of a competition to give four up and coming bands the chance to open for (Hed)p.e. and Jeffrey Nothing in each capital city.

HED to HEAD 2012 Australian Tour
(HED)PE & MUSHROOMHEAD's JEFFREY NOTHING

*** TICKETS ON SALE 9:00am FRIDAY 25th NOVERMBER! ***

Feb 01 - Perth, Australia @ Amplifier
Tickets available from: www.heatseeker.com.au and www.moshtix.com.au

Feb 02 - Brisbane, Australia @ HiFi
Tickets available from: www.thehifi.com.au (1300-THEHIFI) or from Butterbeats, Last Wave Watersports Gladstone, Piotto's Music Gifts & Casket Agency Ingham, Uni Co-op Bookshop Sunshine Coast, Anarchy Clothing Mackay, Revolver Compact Discs Townsville

Feb 03 - Sydney, Australia @ Manning Bar
Tickets available from: www.moshtix.com.au, www.oztix.com.au and www.manningbar.com (1300 762 545)

Feb 04 - Melbourne, Australia @ Prince Bandroom
Tickets available from: www.moshtix.com.au
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/hed2012
(hed)
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride
(hed)

PostSubject: Re: (hed) back Down Under. YES!   (hed) back Down Under. YES! EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 8:25 pm

good for you, lucky bastard. don't understand why they always blow off the european dates.
Back to top Go down
hed_2012
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride
hed_2012

PostSubject: Re: (hed) back Down Under. YES!   (hed) back Down Under. YES! EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 11:39 pm

Man they are really diggin Aus. We didn't see them for about 7 years and then wham...they have been here the last 3 years. They must dig it down here because it's quite a distance to travel as well. Can't wait to hear the exclusive tracks from (hed) pe.
Back to top Go down
Catar4x
(hed) Souljah
(hed) Souljah

PostSubject: Re: (hed) back Down Under. YES!   (hed) back Down Under. YES! EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 6:27 pm

Have a good time hed_2012 !
So, I suppose (hed)pe is going to release a new album early 2012 ? It would be the shit honestly...
Back to top Go down
hed_2012
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride
hed_2012

PostSubject: Re: (hed) back Down Under. YES!   (hed) back Down Under. YES! EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 4:05 am

Thanks my man. Will do. We can only hope.
Back to top Go down
Srh (hed)pe586
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride
Srh (hed)pe586

PostSubject: Re: (hed) back Down Under. YES!   (hed) back Down Under. YES! EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 2:27 am

I couldnt imagine being on a plane for 14 hours, but i'd love to come to down under.
Back to top Go down
gabe81
(hed) Souljah
(hed) Souljah
gabe81

PostSubject: Re: (hed) back Down Under. YES!   (hed) back Down Under. YES! EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 4:01 am

it would be awsome to go but FUUUCCK thats a long flight. i'll just wait because i have no choice, wait a minute exclusive hed download tracks you bastards!!
Back to top Go down
tiredofsleep_2012
(hed) Souljah
(hed) Souljah
tiredofsleep_2012

PostSubject: Re: (hed) back Down Under. YES!   (hed) back Down Under. YES! EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 12:16 am

So what are the exclusive tracks?

So nobody bought tickets?
Back to top Go down
hed_2012
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride
hed_2012

PostSubject: Re: (hed) back Down Under. YES!   (hed) back Down Under. YES! EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 12:12 am

I have my tickets dude. Me and about 5 peoples are going.
Back to top Go down
gabe81
(hed) Souljah
(hed) Souljah
gabe81

PostSubject: Re: (hed) back Down Under. YES!   (hed) back Down Under. YES! EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 12:51 am

Exclusive download track(s)
Back to top Go down
ivan
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride
ivan

PostSubject: Re: (hed) back Down Under. YES!   (hed) back Down Under. YES! EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 8:09 am

i wonder what the exclusive download tracks are
Back to top Go down
Lummel666
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride
Lummel666

PostSubject: Re: (hed) back Down Under. YES!   (hed) back Down Under. YES! EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 2:09 pm

Any word on those exclusive tracks???
Back to top Go down
https://roelvanrossum2.wixsite.com/liveurbansexxtribe
hed_2012
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride
hed_2012

PostSubject: Re: (hed) back Down Under. YES!   (hed) back Down Under. YES! EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 9:20 pm

Not as of yet my man. I'll keep you posted.
Back to top Go down
(hed)
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride
(hed)

PostSubject: Re: (hed) back Down Under. YES!   (hed) back Down Under. YES! EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 11:55 am

how were the shows?
Setlist?
did they play any new shit?
Back to top Go down
Lummel666
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride
Lummel666

PostSubject: Re: (hed) back Down Under. YES!   (hed) back Down Under. YES! EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 1:19 pm

Jahred posted on facebook that he played Bob Marley's 'Redemption Song' on guitar and he'll post a video of it soon.
Back to top Go down
CrossBones3129
Renegade
Renegade

PostSubject: Re: (hed) back Down Under. YES!   (hed) back Down Under. YES! EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 12:39 am

Lummel666 wrote:
Jahred posted on facebook that he played Bob Marley's 'Redemption Song' on guitar and he'll post a video of it soon.

Can't wait to see this, I read an interview where he said he did a 5 song Reggae Demo CD he's gonna release online. Hopefully they come out very soon!
Back to top Go down
hed_2012
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride
hed_2012

PostSubject: Re: (hed) back Down Under. YES!   (hed) back Down Under. YES! EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 1:05 am

Show was amazing. Very hard hitting, high energy. Caught Traumas drum stick, hung out with the band and got some rare shit signed. Products leg is busted...again. Skating he said. He was involved in the cover art for Longest Barrel Ride, Everything You Need and Closer to the Sun by Slightly Stoopid which is pretty cool. He was also involved in the cover art for Sublimes Robbin the Hood. Product told me they hadn't even begun recording Ascension so it wouldn't be out until at least late this year. Some tool who was trying to steal my friends position ended up punching my friend in the face. Jahred yelled 'Fuck you' at him and the dude bailed. Trauma and Mawk were throwing this rubber ball at each others faces in between songs. And yeah, Jah finished with a cover of Bob's Redemption Song. I recorded a small part of it on my iphone. He's rocking a mohawk now which really suits him. No new material was played unfortunately.
Back to top Go down
CrossBones3129
Renegade
Renegade

PostSubject: Re: (hed) back Down Under. YES!   (hed) back Down Under. YES! EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 2:12 am

Could u upload him playin that song dude? I wanna see it so bad!
Back to top Go down
hed_2012
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride
hed_2012

PostSubject: Re: (hed) back Down Under. YES!   (hed) back Down Under. YES! EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 5:56 am

It's only 15 or so seconds so the quality will be pretty shitty. Jah will put up a beautiful looking, full version very soon. If you want me to put it up still, then give me a step by step on how to upload iphone movies as I am technologically naive. In other news I have an extremely rare Church of Realities promotional poster up for grabs in a black frame signed by Tiny, Jaxon, Mawk, Product and Jah for anyone interested. Please PM me your offers. I am Broke. 'My sweet mother can you spare yet another-nother dime?'
Back to top Go down
Lummel666
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride
Lummel666

PostSubject: Re: (hed) back Down Under. YES!   (hed) back Down Under. YES! EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 1:42 pm

Found this cool footage on youtube:
https://youtu.be/2kJSn1mGnmg
Back to top Go down
hed_2012
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride
hed_2012

PostSubject: Re: (hed) back Down Under. YES!   (hed) back Down Under. YES! EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 3:33 am

Noice.
Back to top Go down
blackout
(hed) Souljah
(hed) Souljah
blackout

PostSubject: Re: (hed) back Down Under. YES!   (hed) back Down Under. YES! EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 7:09 pm

That was some sick show, thanks for posting that link!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (hed) back Down Under. YES!   (hed) back Down Under. YES! Empty

Back to top Go down

(hed) back Down Under. YES!
Page 1 of 1