(Hed)P.E. Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jahred appearance on "Sunrise sessions" of Kottonmouth Kings

Go down 
+7
ivan
phoutjes
geduliss
Srh (hed)pe586
Lummel666
MADMANNe
Catar4x
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
(anonymous)
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride

Jahred appearance on "Sunrise sessions" of Kottonmouth Kings - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jahred appearance on "Sunrise sessions" of Kottonmouth Kings   Jahred appearance on "Sunrise sessions" of Kottonmouth Kings - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 1:55 pm

I remeber there was a discussion about it here some time ago, about all the Subnoize featurings that are on Hed albums. As far as I remeber, the conclusion was similar - they do it because they have to.

Hed PE is better than any other Subnoize artist and they should do tracks with really good musicians, like they did with Tech N9ne or Lajon from Sevendust, instead of Subnoize ones.

I only like swollen Members but I prefer their old stuff, before signing to Subnoize.
Back to top Go down
Srh (hed)pe586
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride
Srh (hed)pe586

PostSubject: Re: Jahred appearance on "Sunrise sessions" of Kottonmouth Kings   Jahred appearance on "Sunrise sessions" of Kottonmouth Kings - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 5:35 pm

okay, not too sound like hed pe is better. who is the bigger star, hed pe or kmk? Hed pe has tour with every major metal/punk band who has been around for the past 20 years. he drank wild turkey with dimebag. When was the last time you heard of KMK tour with someone else other then a psy band, or someone on strange noize. I'm telling you, its just a business thing. Why do you think they've toured so much with kmk, or why they have dj product all other big B record, or why jared is singing on kmk songs.
Back to top Go down
(anonymous)
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride

PostSubject: Re: Jahred appearance on "Sunrise sessions" of Kottonmouth Kings   Jahred appearance on "Sunrise sessions" of Kottonmouth Kings - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 9:21 pm

It really sucks that Hed PE have to make songs and tour with artists they don't like just cause they're on Subnoize. It's against that "creative freedom" that Jahred used to praise Subnoize for.
Back to top Go down
MADMANNe
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride
MADMANNe

PostSubject: Re: Jahred appearance on "Sunrise sessions" of Kottonmouth Kings   Jahred appearance on "Sunrise sessions" of Kottonmouth Kings - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 9:34 pm

Well the way i see it, thats the way they promote their artists right. Tech n9ne does the same thing at strange music. All the artist appear on albums of the other artists at the label, they tour togheter. It's pretty cool idea i think. Helping eachotehr out sort of. But ofcourse it has its pros and cons like you say, you can get "stuck" in that hole or how to put it. Be labelled.

And like you said anymous it can for sure affect the quality of the music when some tracks are just there becuase they have to have kmk on the record.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/madmanne1
Srh (hed)pe586
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride
Srh (hed)pe586

PostSubject: Re: Jahred appearance on "Sunrise sessions" of Kottonmouth Kings   Jahred appearance on "Sunrise sessions" of Kottonmouth Kings - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 9:59 pm

I know they like big b, and dirt ball. I remember a few years ago like right when they got signed to subnoize, they were touring with kmk and big b. and I witness Big B, and product almost beat the shit out of someone. like on the stage running around, security telling them to chill out
Back to top Go down
ivan
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride
ivan

PostSubject: Re: Jahred appearance on "Sunrise sessions" of Kottonmouth Kings   Jahred appearance on "Sunrise sessions" of Kottonmouth Kings - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 6:29 am

i like the songs hed has with kmk, guess im the only one
Back to top Go down
Lummel666
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride
Lummel666

PostSubject: Re: Jahred appearance on "Sunrise sessions" of Kottonmouth Kings   Jahred appearance on "Sunrise sessions" of Kottonmouth Kings - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 6:48 pm

Back to top Go down
https://roelvanrossum2.wixsite.com/liveurbansexxtribe
ivan
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride
ivan

PostSubject: Re: Jahred appearance on "Sunrise sessions" of Kottonmouth Kings   Jahred appearance on "Sunrise sessions" of Kottonmouth Kings - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 4:34 pm

the remix is cool!
Back to top Go down
MadMadMan565
MadMadMan565

PostSubject: Re: Jahred appearance on "Sunrise sessions" of Kottonmouth Kings   Jahred appearance on "Sunrise sessions" of Kottonmouth Kings - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 1:23 am

I feel as if Jared was the only one on the track it would be the most epic thing ever. I just dont really like KMK I guess. it's a decent track though.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/screamfan2009
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jahred appearance on "Sunrise sessions" of Kottonmouth Kings   Jahred appearance on "Sunrise sessions" of Kottonmouth Kings - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Jahred appearance on "Sunrise sessions" of Kottonmouth Kings
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2