(Hed)P.E. Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Truth Rising Video Premiere!

Go down 
+14
tiredofsleep_2012
hed_2012
geduliss
Mr.Null
LotusLord
nothing
wedged
(hed)
Catar4x
MADMANNe
blackout
CrossBones3129
(anonymous)
Lummel666
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
tiredofsleep_2012
(hed) Souljah
(hed) Souljah
tiredofsleep_2012

Truth Rising Video Premiere! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Truth Rising Video Premiere!   Truth Rising Video Premiere! - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 3:53 pm

What is he trying to do? Start a cult? haha
Back to top Go down
MADMANNe
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride
MADMANNe

PostSubject: Re: Truth Rising Video Premiere!   Truth Rising Video Premiere! - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 8:24 pm

Lol I'd join his cult.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/madmanne1
(anonymous)
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride

PostSubject: Re: Truth Rising Video Premiere!   Truth Rising Video Premiere! - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 8:26 pm

So if I don't focus on politics/cospiracies/aliens than it means I "dont pay attention to the lyrix" and I'm not a real fan?

All I got to say is GTFO Jahred, Hed PE is a band not just you. All this BS makes me dislike the band. Seriously, WTF is this? A sect or what? As far as I know Hed is a band and Jared is a musician not a goddamn guru or messiah or whatever he thinks he is.

I know that Bob Marley tried to spread rasta around the world but he respected everyone and did't say that his non-rasta fans are stupid or anything. And Jahred's attitude seems to be like "follow me and support whatever I say or STFU." I wonder how can the rest of the band tolerate it...
Back to top Go down
MADMANNe
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride
MADMANNe

PostSubject: Re: Truth Rising Video Premiere!   Truth Rising Video Premiere! - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 9:23 am

Well i think they dont view it as a negative thing. It's part of their image nowadays and i wouldent be suprised if it attracts more fans than it pisses off. or what do you think?

Edit: He should respect the that there are fans who just like the band for the music though. But i guess he feels so truly and powerfully about his world views that he just simply gets frustrated when others "dont get it". A little childish perhaps : P
Back to top Go down
(anonymous)
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride

PostSubject: Re: Truth Rising Video Premiere!   Truth Rising Video Premiere! - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 10:26 pm

This kind of bevavior pisses me off, it's like they dgaf about the old fans and only care about the new ones, particularly the conspiracy thoery freaks. You're right, it's childish. And disrespectful.

And I don't want to be associated with this type of bs. Being anti Bush and anti war is one thing I might agree with, thinking that aliens may exist is ok, I don't know and don't really care if they do. However, I'm not gonna believe in all that reptilian illuminati crap and I feel it's geoing too much in this direction. It's just boring and annoying to hear/read about it all the time. I'm really sick of this.
Back to top Go down
MadMadMan565
MadMadMan565

PostSubject: Re: Truth Rising Video Premiere!   Truth Rising Video Premiere! - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 7:51 am

Yeah well if he thinks a lot of the old fans 'dont get it' he should realize that maybe its not that they dont get it, they just dont really care that much. I'm just so fed up with them, and yes all of them...because either the other band members full heartedly agree with Jahred on his views, or they are too afraid to say anything or speak up. Jahred's views wouldn't even be heard of it wasn't for his music, and for ALL of their music, which includes their old music...so he try to appreciate it a little more, and that goes for the fans as well...the fans he is now dissing and not accepting opinions from are the fans who helped him get where he is now. For such an old guy, he really needs to grow the fuck up and learn to take criticism and the fact that people have opinions that are not of his own.

Honestly if it weren't for the people here I would not be on here anymore...they are not a band that I can respect enough to care so much anymore. The others need to have their voices heard or something, otherwise the band should just be called Jahred. And that's another thing, Jahred always talks about the music as if its just his and hes the only member. He needs to get the fuck over himself, the other band members are just as important as him. End rant.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/screamfan2009
phoutjes
phoutjes

PostSubject: Re: Truth Rising Video Premiere!   Truth Rising Video Premiere! - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 8:08 pm

Whole heartedly agree sadly enough. I don't really care about his facebook, but yeah dissing the ones that spend hundreds of dollars on their merch because he changed his mind a few months back and says strange thing. ( In my opinion somtimes).

Well you got to know that you also love that in the music how rude and explicit it is thats kinda how he is...

But yeah I don't know for 100% where I'm talking about right now.
Back to top Go down
MADMANNe
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride
MADMANNe

PostSubject: Re: Truth Rising Video Premiere!   Truth Rising Video Premiere! - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 8:54 pm

I dont get pissed like the rest of you. Hed pe is still the best damn band around ppl!

Nobody has to buy into all the lyrical content. I enjoy it even thugh i dont BELIVE in all of it. You can just look at "reptilian" as another word for the bad forces in the world. whatever they be : ). It's true Jahred says some stupid shit sometiimes. He changes his opionion alot. I can understand that he wants to leave the old hed pe in the past. Atleast they still play the hits!

I still love this band : )
Back to top Go down
(anonymous)
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride

PostSubject: Re: Truth Rising Video Premiere!   Truth Rising Video Premiere! - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 9:47 pm

Well, I still like the music but not the people any more. At least not Jahred. I totally agree with MadMadMan565, it's annoying that Hed PE has turned into Jahred & the rest, with the rest having nothing to say. It would be a lot more interesting to hear about other band members' interests, like Produst's graffiti or Mark's yoga, not just the conspiracy crap all the time.

Like I've written a few weeks ago, I love Truth Rising and I am able to interpret the lyrix in a different light, relate them to my personal experience and so on. I think it's very positive and I just don't get why is Jahred dissing me for that and claiming I'm not a real or "loyal" fan just cause I have my own point of view. He seriously needs to grow up and start acting mature at last.
Back to top Go down
hed_2012
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride
hed_2012

PostSubject: Re: Truth Rising Video Premiere!   Truth Rising Video Premiere! - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 12:50 am

Agree with everything Madman said! Cept I still do have high respect for them as band and I do care.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/hed2012
MadMadMan565
MadMadMan565

PostSubject: Re: Truth Rising Video Premiere!   Truth Rising Video Premiere! - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 1:55 am

hed_2012 wrote:
Agree with everything Madman said! Cept I still do have high respect for them as band and I do care.

Sorry, the way I said that came out wrong haha, I care, just not nearly as much as I used to. Band-wise, they need get their acts together. I understand the lyrics are a BIG part, and I even understand that what Jahred is trying to convey to his audience is also a BIG part of the band...but it should not overshadow the band as a WHOLE and the MUSIC they make.

LOL and I guess I do respect Jaxon, Mawk, DJP, and Trauma for putting up with Jahred. I would not be able to LMAO.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/screamfan2009
MADMANNe
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride
MADMANNe

PostSubject: Re: Truth Rising Video Premiere!   Truth Rising Video Premiere! - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 3:30 pm

Yeah he shouldent diss any of his fans imo.
Back to top Go down
(anonymous)
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride

PostSubject: Re: Truth Rising Video Premiere!   Truth Rising Video Premiere! - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 5:08 pm

MADMANNe wrote:

That's my point. It seems Jahred only respects the ones who follow his "movement" and I just don't like it.

Also, many of his new followers are total morons that write shit like WOOP WOOP all the time on their fb. I even left a fb Hed fans group after those morons came and started posting some random, unrelated stuff that was mostly annoying crap (eg. photo of a girl with bacon instead of bra or some Charlie Sheen stuff, WTF?)
Back to top Go down
Catar4x
(hed) Souljah
(hed) Souljah

PostSubject: Re: Truth Rising Video Premiere!   Truth Rising Video Premiere! - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 7:32 am

(anonymous) wrote:
MADMANNe wrote:

That's my point. It seems Jahred only respects the ones who follow his "movement" and I just don't like it.

Also, many of his new followers are total morons that write shit like WOOP WOOP all the time on their fb. I even left a fb Hed fans group after those morons came and started posting some random, unrelated stuff that was mostly annoying crap (eg. photo of a girl with bacon instead of bra or some Charlie Sheen stuff, WTF?)

WOOP WOOP is a sentence that juggalos say all the time, you can hear it rarely in the ICP's tracks.
You can see the level Wink (even if I like this band)
Back to top Go down
Srh (hed)pe586
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride
Srh (hed)pe586

PostSubject: Re: Truth Rising Video Premiere!   Truth Rising Video Premiere! - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 1:58 am

I would think if the front man for your band was saying stuff, you guys would have the same mindset. For while I just thought it was just some reason to sell records, but like when you look at all the older interviews from like 01 or 02. He hits around what he is preaching now, it just wasn't that place or time. But, to get upset and cuss someone out, cuz they dont agree with you, or delete their comments. What are you like 12 dude?
Back to top Go down
MADMANNe
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride
MADMANNe

PostSubject: Re: Truth Rising Video Premiere!   Truth Rising Video Premiere! - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 9:31 am

Unrelated post: Theres a video on youtube where hed pe plays Stand up from the new album! Its crap quality but it fucking rocks they are playing some new shit!!
Back to top Go down
Zombified
Zombified

PostSubject: Re: Truth Rising Video Premiere!   Truth Rising Video Premiere! - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 2:23 am

I actually liked this music video. Although, its really only because I think all claymation is funny.
Back to top Go down
blackout
(hed) Souljah
(hed) Souljah
blackout

PostSubject: Re: Truth Rising Video Premiere!   Truth Rising Video Premiere! - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 8:01 am

MADMANNe wrote:
Unrelated post: Theres a video on youtube where hed pe plays Stand up from the new album! Its crap quality but it fucking rocks they are playing some new shit!!

Post link please, cause I can"t find it!

Abouth Jahred "behavior": I don"t use FB (proud!!!) so here I found all the bullshit abouth Jared & co:)
If it true, he should really put his shit together; someone has already mentioned his age...
Agree, also other band members should have something to say abouth, or Jared should speak for himselves, not for the whole band!

Seriously, I wonder what the atmosphere in the band is...
Back to top Go down
MADMANNe
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride
MADMANNe

PostSubject: Re: Truth Rising Video Premiere!   Truth Rising Video Premiere! - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 12:45 pm

hmmmm the video seems to be gone now :S im gonna try and searcg some more. but it was from a concert called Live X

Edit: Found it! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uIUAbs4gD_k

If you go to the users page they also play a new bob marley cover.

Edit: Found another video of them playing Stand up, its a lil better quality also. It starts some 4 min into the video https://youtu.be/1uVPofVWXIw
Back to top Go down
LotusLord
(hed) Souljah
(hed) Souljah

PostSubject: Re: Truth Rising Video Premiere!   Truth Rising Video Premiere! - Page 2 EmptyFri May 06, 2011 4:15 am

He's said in interviews, and on stage that his views are not necessarily the same as the rest of the band. Musically, I think they're on point. I even agree with SOME of the shit he has to say, but he often doesn't want to debate his views with anyone. Like he's not prepared, so he just deletes it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Truth Rising Video Premiere!   Truth Rising Video Premiere! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Truth Rising Video Premiere!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2