(Hed)P.E. Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wes Geer online radio interview

Go down 
+5
(hed)
Srh (hed)pe586
MADMANNe
phoutjes
The Finger
9 posters
AuthorMessage
The Finger

Wes Geer online radio interview Empty
PostSubject: Wes Geer online radio interview   Wes Geer online radio interview EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 10:10 pm

Wes just gave an online radio interview today at ocradiolive.com. He said he'd like to get the OG hed lineup back together to record and possibly tour with Korn. He wants the hed fans to spread the word and hopefully it'll get back to Jared. BC and Chad are down to do it.
Back to top Go down
phoutjes
phoutjes

PostSubject: Re: Wes Geer online radio interview   Wes Geer online radio interview EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 10:32 pm

Shit man! Thats a fucking dream!
Wesley geer is one of the kindes guy I can come up with and verry talented! Also Chad stayed oldskool well kept it to music HE likes.

I just think its a no go with jared :O. Product will probably not care or like it.
Back to top Go down
MADMANNe
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride
MADMANNe

PostSubject: Re: Wes Geer online radio interview   Wes Geer online radio interview EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 10:49 pm

Yeah that will never ever happen. Hed pe is doing good as they are right now!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/madmanne1
Srh (hed)pe586
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride
Srh (hed)pe586

PostSubject: Re: Wes Geer online radio interview   Wes Geer online radio interview EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 2:42 am

It'll never happen, that band broke up for a reason. They didnt like the way Jive was leading them, so those members left, and jahred wanted a much heavy metal more punk infusion band. This isnt 2001 anymore, nobody cares about nu metal anymore.
Back to top Go down
(hed)
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride
(hed)

PostSubject: Re: Wes Geer online radio interview   Wes Geer online radio interview EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 4:59 pm

would be amazing!
if jahred is all about forgiving and forgetting and what not, why not?
would you do it, finger?
Back to top Go down
The Finger

PostSubject: Re: Wes Geer online radio interview   Wes Geer online radio interview EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 7:00 pm

Well, Wes said he recently chatted with Jared on Facebook... so maybe they'll start to talk more. Also Wes said that the project, if it were ever to happen, would probably not be (hed)pe... Wes digs what Jackson and Trauma are doing with the band and thinks Jared should keep the name associated with what they're doing style-wise now. He joked that the name could be something like "hed 2.0".

BC told me that he'd like me to be part of it if it ever happened... so i'd be down. Be awesome to play with my old friends again.
Back to top Go down
Lummel666
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride
Lummel666

PostSubject: Re: Wes Geer online radio interview   Wes Geer online radio interview EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 7:06 pm

With Live Urban Sexx Tribe as the pre-show!
Back to top Go down
https://roelvanrossum2.wixsite.com/liveurbansexxtribe
(hed)
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride
(hed)

PostSubject: Re: Wes Geer online radio interview   Wes Geer online radio interview EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 7:18 pm

Lummel666 wrote:
!!!!
Back to top Go down
MADMANNe
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride
MADMANNe

PostSubject: Re: Wes Geer online radio interview   Wes Geer online radio interview EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 10:22 pm

Lummel666 wrote:

This im down with!

hed pe 2.0 though? naaaah feels dinosaurish. no point. maybe if they composed some new songs. jammed some shit togheter.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/madmanne1
phoutjes
phoutjes

PostSubject: Re: Wes Geer online radio interview   Wes Geer online radio interview EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 11:44 pm

Man you guys give me hope haha ;D
Back to top Go down
ivan
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride
ivan

PostSubject: Re: Wes Geer online radio interview   Wes Geer online radio interview EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 1:08 am

yeah, it would be cool if it was another project, not "nu-metal (hed)", maybe just a couple of shows to play de jive stuff would be cool. I love old (hed) but i dont see it happening

(hed) is perfect the way it is now
Back to top Go down
Mr.Null
(hed) Souljah
(hed) Souljah
Mr.Null

PostSubject: Re: Wes Geer online radio interview   Wes Geer online radio interview EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 4:21 am

I think it's a great idea! Go Wesstyle! Go! (hed) 2.0 sounds pretty cool. Or maybe (hed) Planetary Evolution? Or just (hed)? Very exciting!
Back to top Go down
http://www.hedpe.ru
Lummel666
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride
Lummel666

PostSubject: Re: Wes Geer online radio interview   Wes Geer online radio interview EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 9:17 am

@ The Finger: Do you own the demo to Sintro? : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wcZ76J7eFPc Wes told me it was recorded on 8 track.
Back to top Go down
SmokeDogg
Renegade
Renegade
SmokeDogg

PostSubject: Re: Wes Geer online radio interview   Wes Geer online radio interview EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 6:41 pm

I think it's a great idea to get the old school line up back.Might be complicated though, here is another idea what if Wes joined the new (Hed) I have always thought that they should have 2 guitar players and damn Wes could bring back some of the old (Hed) sound and blend it in with their new sound.Also on the Korn tour thing I have alway's wondered why they haven't toured with Korn yet seeing as though they are all freinds especially Munky and Jah.
Back to top Go down
phoutjes
phoutjes

PostSubject: Re: Wes Geer online radio interview   Wes Geer online radio interview EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 9:57 pm

Lummel666 wrote:
@ The Finger: Do you own the demo to Sintro? : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wcZ76J7eFPc Wes told me it was recorded on 8 track.

The song is called spread my wings. I think I have it as an mp3.

I love korn and also would like that they would tour with hed :O those are like dreams!
Back to top Go down
Lummel666
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride
Lummel666

PostSubject: Re: Wes Geer online radio interview   Wes Geer online radio interview EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 3:50 pm

I think you got it from me, I ripped it from my dvd. It's called Sintro, Wes told me. He also told me it was recorded on 8 track as a demo, so I was wondering if The Finger has that demo?
Back to top Go down
Lummel666
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride
Lummel666

PostSubject: Re: Wes Geer online radio interview   Wes Geer online radio interview EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 1:36 pm

Jahred (Zion Jones) only got 18 friends on facebook and Wes is one of them so maybe there's really something going on there....
Back to top Go down
SmokeDogg
Renegade
Renegade
SmokeDogg

PostSubject: Re: Wes Geer online radio interview   Wes Geer online radio interview EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 6:40 pm

Was anyone able to record the interview with Wes? I have been trying to find it but can't locate it yet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wes Geer online radio interview   Wes Geer online radio interview Empty

Back to top Go down

Wes Geer online radio interview
Page 1 of 1