(Hed)P.E. Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

It's time to spread some (hed)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
hedfan1
(hed) Souljah
(hed) Souljah
hedfan1

It's time to spread some (hed) Empty
PostSubject: It's time to spread some (hed)   It's time to spread some (hed) EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 2:57 am

I'm presenting a challenge to every Orphan Renegade that reads this.

Let's be Renegades and spread some (hed)!

By the end of November either burn a CD of your personal favorites of (hed) or just the album you find to be the strongest and give it to someone that has never heard of them before.

Since the dropping of Truth Rising, I've gotten 2 more Orphans to find the light!

If I can do it, so can you!

It's time to grow our family!
It's time to spread some (hed) Tmnt-shredder
Back to top Go down
ivan
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride
ivan

PostSubject: Re: It's time to spread some (hed)   It's time to spread some (hed) EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 4:02 am

actually, ive been doing this since the release of insomnia, and ive already gotten 3 new renegades!!!! what i actually did is 2 mixtapes, one from the jive days and another of all the post jive albums, and added unreleased or non album songs. came out really cool actually!

but yeah!!! im down with the challenge!!! lets spread some hed!!!
Back to top Go down
hedfan1
(hed) Souljah
(hed) Souljah
hedfan1

PostSubject: Re: It's time to spread some (hed)   It's time to spread some (hed) EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 5:03 am

I've been growing the family since maybe 1999 or 2000. I have introduced (hed) to maybe 20 or 30 people and maybe 5 of those still follow avidly... I'm talking about doing it in the now, today, tomorrow, in the next week. I hope to spread to two more before the months end.

Spread (hed)!!! Thanks ivan for your efforts, keep it up!

Fu*k the Day of Repentance
Back to top Go down
MADMANNe
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride
MADMANNe

PostSubject: Re: It's time to spread some (hed)   It's time to spread some (hed) EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 10:20 am

All my friends know almost all hed pe lyrics and songs Smile. And i know i got one buddy to actually buy NWO and come to a show with me.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/madmanne1
(anonymous)
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride

PostSubject: Re: It's time to spread some (hed)   It's time to spread some (hed) EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 3:49 pm

I put Hed videos on my facebook all the time so my friends have heard them, unfortunately they didn't like them much Sad
But if I was going to a Hed show I'd take my boyfriend with me, he always goes to gigs with me even if he's not a fan of the band.
Back to top Go down
hedfan1
(hed) Souljah
(hed) Souljah
hedfan1

PostSubject: Re: It's time to spread some (hed)   It's time to spread some (hed) EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 6:06 pm

If every single person you know already knows who (hed) is then burn the CD and give it to a complete stranger that looks like the type that might like em'.

Get creative with it!
Back to top Go down
Gray Fox
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride
Gray Fox

PostSubject: Re: It's time to spread some (hed)   It's time to spread some (hed) EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 3:38 am

i spread the word to most of my friends and the complete stranger thing isnt a bad isea being i have a shit ton of blank cds that i never use cuz i buy all my albums
Back to top Go down
hedfan1
(hed) Souljah
(hed) Souljah
hedfan1

PostSubject: Re: It's time to spread some (hed)   It's time to spread some (hed) EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 4:57 am

Today I left 3 (hed) Truth Rising Burned CD's on three differnet cars in the Walmart parking lot. I'll never know if they listen to em' or if they continue to follow them but if felt good to leave a presant for others to find!
Back to top Go down
ivan
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride
ivan

PostSubject: Re: It's time to spread some (hed)   It's time to spread some (hed) EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 8:34 am

cool!

im making another mixtape including songs from truth rising!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's time to spread some (hed)   It's time to spread some (hed) Empty

Back to top Go down

It's time to spread some (hed)
Page 1 of 1