(Hed)P.E. Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

DJ Product on This Is Full Metal Jungle Vol. 1

Go down 
+6
phoutjes
MadMadMan565
ivan
Srh (hed)pe586
wedged
Catar4x
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Catar4x
(hed) Souljah
(hed) Souljah

DJ Product on This Is Full Metal Jungle Vol. 1 Empty
PostSubject: DJ Product on This Is Full Metal Jungle Vol. 1   DJ Product on This Is Full Metal Jungle Vol. 1 EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 4:18 pm

Back to top Go down
wedged
Admin
Admin
wedged

PostSubject: Re: DJ Product on This Is Full Metal Jungle Vol. 1   DJ Product on This Is Full Metal Jungle Vol. 1 EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 6:12 pm

Quote :

Rockin' Some Remixes
DJ Product
0:26
$0.99
View In iTunes

Yeah but the track length is 26 seconds, so my guess is, it's just him saying something. I know he's been doing some stuff for N20, but I don't see his name anywhere else in the tracklist.

Anyway cool find there bro.
Back to top Go down
Srh (hed)pe586
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride
Srh (hed)pe586

PostSubject: Re: DJ Product on This Is Full Metal Jungle Vol. 1   DJ Product on This Is Full Metal Jungle Vol. 1 EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 2:27 am

my convo with sid on the phone "Hey, do you know who dj product is"? "Fuck them" is what he said after
Back to top Go down
ivan
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride
ivan

PostSubject: Re: DJ Product on This Is Full Metal Jungle Vol. 1   DJ Product on This Is Full Metal Jungle Vol. 1 EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 4:31 am

sid from slipknot?
Back to top Go down
MadMadMan565
MadMadMan565

PostSubject: Re: DJ Product on This Is Full Metal Jungle Vol. 1   DJ Product on This Is Full Metal Jungle Vol. 1 EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 4:43 am

It'd be unfortunate if Sid fell of a cliff. Oh wait, no...it wouldn't.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/screamfan2009
Srh (hed)pe586
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride
Srh (hed)pe586

PostSubject: Re: DJ Product on This Is Full Metal Jungle Vol. 1   DJ Product on This Is Full Metal Jungle Vol. 1 EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 4:47 am

Yeah, sid form slipknot
Back to top Go down
ivan
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride
ivan

PostSubject: Re: DJ Product on This Is Full Metal Jungle Vol. 1   DJ Product on This Is Full Metal Jungle Vol. 1 EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 5:03 pm

i wonder why hed hardly gets any respect from they nu-metal peers. why korn, deftones, or any of those bands take them on tour?
Back to top Go down
MadMadMan565
MadMadMan565

PostSubject: Re: DJ Product on This Is Full Metal Jungle Vol. 1   DJ Product on This Is Full Metal Jungle Vol. 1 EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 6:26 pm

ivan wrote:
i wonder why hed hardly gets any respect from they nu-metal peers. why korn, deftones, or any of those bands take them on tour?

Just because they havent toured together doesnt mean they don't respect (hed). And they have played shows together, such as KoRn...just not tours.

And dont forget they toured with System of a Down, which in my opinion are more respected than Korn.

The only band in this discussion that does not respect hed is Slipknot...but the majority of the members in Slipknot have sticks really far up their asses and think they are some sort of gods...when in reality they are far far far far from it.
Back to top Go down
phoutjes
phoutjes

PostSubject: Re: DJ Product on This Is Full Metal Jungle Vol. 1   DJ Product on This Is Full Metal Jungle Vol. 1 EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 6:35 pm

Thats strange :s I thought product knew someone from slipknot pretty good. And I think both mark and jeremiah putted rip paul gray on their facebook wall. Oh well I don't like slipknot XD.

Not respected in nu metal? Surprised They toured with soad, papa roach where good friends with lynn from snot and many more I think hehe for a short time limp bizkit XD. Oh yeah I think also korn because wasley geer is now guitarist for them.. : ) and played together.
Back to top Go down
Seed
(hed) Souljah
(hed) Souljah
Seed

PostSubject: Re: DJ Product on This Is Full Metal Jungle Vol. 1   DJ Product on This Is Full Metal Jungle Vol. 1 EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 8:39 pm

well at least its not a loss for hed
having hatred coming from slipknot is like the mall goth thinkin your the loser

tell sid to continue selling out! and to enjoy seeing his cd in the hands of every misunderstood hot topic humping mall goth
Back to top Go down
hed_2012
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride
hed_2012

PostSubject: Re: DJ Product on This Is Full Metal Jungle Vol. 1   DJ Product on This Is Full Metal Jungle Vol. 1 EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 1:28 am

Yeah some members of SlipKnow are quite arrogant. Especially Shawn Crahan. But having said this I'm a huge fan of them. I love three out of four of their albums. They definitely have talent.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/hed2012
Srh (hed)pe586
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride
Srh (hed)pe586

PostSubject: Re: DJ Product on This Is Full Metal Jungle Vol. 1   DJ Product on This Is Full Metal Jungle Vol. 1 EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 2:14 am

Yeah, Sid from slipknot knows product. The problem with Slipknot is they think their music is musically talented and hard to play. Like I remember when hed was on tour with icp, and Joey asked my friend at the time who icp was opening up for, and he goes I hate them.
Back to top Go down
MADMANNe
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride
MADMANNe

PostSubject: Re: DJ Product on This Is Full Metal Jungle Vol. 1   DJ Product on This Is Full Metal Jungle Vol. 1 EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 11:37 am

Srh (hed)pe586 wrote:
Yeah, Sid from slipknot knows product. The problem with Slipknot is they think their music is musically talented and hard to play. Like I remember when hed was on tour with icp, and Joey asked my friend at the time who icp was opening up for, and he goes I hate them.

As in he hates hed? or wha?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/madmanne1
ivan
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride
ivan

PostSubject: Re: DJ Product on This Is Full Metal Jungle Vol. 1   DJ Product on This Is Full Metal Jungle Vol. 1 EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 4:01 pm

yeah, well, maybe i didnt express myself correctly. what i really meant was, why all this bands dont help out hed taking them on tours. i know hed toured with soad, papa roach and even linkin park, but that was loooong time. a lot of the nu-metal bands really got big, and i just dont know why they dont support them by taking them on tour.

i really would love to see hed sharing the stage with more bands of that kind. thats why the tour with mushroomhead was so cool, they should tour more with bands like that.
Back to top Go down
phoutjes
phoutjes

PostSubject: Re: DJ Product on This Is Full Metal Jungle Vol. 1   DJ Product on This Is Full Metal Jungle Vol. 1 EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 5:02 pm

Well I guesse because they are "fake" and I even think that hed doesn't wan't that. Hed chose not to be listened by the mainstream. Papa roach, limp bizkit, linkin park,... only want money. Hehe mayby I see rage against the machine touring with hed haha :p but they splitted for a long time and don't do much shows now either.
Back to top Go down
wedged
Admin
Admin
wedged

PostSubject: Re: DJ Product on This Is Full Metal Jungle Vol. 1   DJ Product on This Is Full Metal Jungle Vol. 1 EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 8:19 pm

phoutjes wrote:
Well I guesse because they are "fake" and I even think that hed doesn't wan't that. Hed chose not to be listened by the mainstream. Papa roach, limp bizkit, linkin park,... only want money. Hehe mayby I see rage against the machine touring with hed haha :p but they splitted for a long time and don't do much shows now either.

RATM did a reunion tour not too long ago (which sold out pretty soon when the word got out)
There's also talks about a new cd, but then again, most of them are rumors.

I also think (hed) doesn't WANT to do a tour/gig with bands like that.
I personally hated not having the possibility to check out the (hed)p.e./Dope combo..

also I think that (hed)p.e. kind off reinvented themselves and shed off their *nu-metal* (I hate that term) skin.
whereas a band like Linkin Park just watered down and sold out.

Also, (hed) did a few gigs with papa roach.
I also checked out papa roach in Amsterdam a few months back, and say what you want to say, but they gave one hell of a show.

Back to top Go down
MADMANNe
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride
MADMANNe

PostSubject: Re: DJ Product on This Is Full Metal Jungle Vol. 1   DJ Product on This Is Full Metal Jungle Vol. 1 EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 10:51 pm

Yeah i agree with wedged here. Hed's on another lvl they shouldent be touring with Linking Park that'd be lame. I never really understood the new wierd style of Papa Roach either. They look like emos now and play some sort of rock? I dont know?

I really dont know any band that really fits to play with hed cuz hed is so out there i guess, in terms of mixing styles and their messeage and everything. oh yeah now i know. Skindred would be a good fit! Smile
Back to top Go down
Srh (hed)pe586
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride
Srh (hed)pe586

PostSubject: Re: DJ Product on This Is Full Metal Jungle Vol. 1   DJ Product on This Is Full Metal Jungle Vol. 1 EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 1:01 am

yeah, joey hates hed pe. He listens too bands like Cannibal corpse, and weirdo black metal.
Back to top Go down
Srh (hed)pe586
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride
Srh (hed)pe586

PostSubject: Re: DJ Product on This Is Full Metal Jungle Vol. 1   DJ Product on This Is Full Metal Jungle Vol. 1 EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 1:25 am

MADMANNe wrote:
Yeah i agree with wedged here. Hed's on another lvl they shouldent be touring with Linking Park that'd be lame. I never really understood the new weird style of Papa Roach either. They look like emos now and play some sort of rock? I dont know?

I really dont know any band that really fits to play with hed cuz hed is so out there i guess, in terms of mixing styles and their messeage and everything. oh yeah now i know. Skindred would be a good fit! Smile

Hed pe gets love from the hard rock/metal world from pretty famous bands like ex members of pantera, nothingface, mower, SOAD, Korn, sevendust, Soulfly. I mean hed pe was on "tattoo of the earth" and also toured with other metal bands. I wish I could see them with bands like that, not fuckin the white dudes who look like bro's, ride dirtbikes, have a bunch of dumb tattoo's, and rap.
Back to top Go down
hed_2012
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride
hed_2012

PostSubject: Re: DJ Product on This Is Full Metal Jungle Vol. 1   DJ Product on This Is Full Metal Jungle Vol. 1 EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 2:53 am

I agree with Srh.

I reckon they'd be awesome supporting and touring with bands like: SOAD, Deftones, Mammal, Sevendust and Ill Nino...Maybe some American Head Charge. Fuck I've expressed dissatisfaction at guest appearances on (hed)s albums but that's only because I know that it's going to be a sub-noize act...whereas the dudes I mentioned would be fucking awesome on their tracks.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/hed2012
Srh (hed)pe586
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride
Srh (hed)pe586

PostSubject: Re: DJ Product on This Is Full Metal Jungle Vol. 1   DJ Product on This Is Full Metal Jungle Vol. 1 EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 2:59 am

American Head charge lol, are they even still around?
Back to top Go down
MadMadMan565
MadMadMan565

PostSubject: Re: DJ Product on This Is Full Metal Jungle Vol. 1   DJ Product on This Is Full Metal Jungle Vol. 1 EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 3:42 am

yes they are...and they are amazing. Now I gotta go listen to them lol

WHERE IS YOUR LOYALTY NOW?????

EDIT: Oh yeah...they are still a band. But, without a singer lol. They're looking for a new vocalist because Cameron doesnt take the band to top priority anymore. Such a shame, I loved his voice.
Back to top Go down
hedfan1
(hed) Souljah
(hed) Souljah
hedfan1

PostSubject: Re: DJ Product on This Is Full Metal Jungle Vol. 1   DJ Product on This Is Full Metal Jungle Vol. 1 EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 3:24 am

I remember back in the day before they went Subnoize for a lable. I was tripping balls to see (hed) go on tour with KMK. They came, I saw, I was dissapointed. Then they toured with Subnoize acts for 3 or 4 years straight and I wanted to shoot my-self. The first tour with KMK, (hed) and the other 3 artists on the bill got 30 min. a piece. KMK played for 2 and 1/2 hours! I say Fu*k KMK now. I havn't listened to any of their (KMK) albums in years...

For the past 8 years I have been waiting to hear a set open up with Killing Time again. The opening riff on Killing Time is by far, IMHO, the best song they have to open a show with. It demands attention, it builds anticipation and adrenaline and when the drums hit, the pits go fu*kin' WILD!

Du Dunanana Na - Du Dunanana Na - Du Dunanana Na

Back to top Go down
MADMANNe
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride
MADMANNe

PostSubject: Re: DJ Product on This Is Full Metal Jungle Vol. 1   DJ Product on This Is Full Metal Jungle Vol. 1 EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 10:17 am

Du Dunanana- haha! Razz
Back to top Go down
phoutjes
phoutjes

PostSubject: Re: DJ Product on This Is Full Metal Jungle Vol. 1   DJ Product on This Is Full Metal Jungle Vol. 1 EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 3:52 pm

Hehe wedged don't understand me wrong Wink. I went to a korn show previous month and this month even sum41. And I hope to see papa roach next month. Hehe I just think that they don't like how those bands evolve with the mainstream. Wich I also hate <3 infest but their new look and what they bring now bah! : X

I also think that hed wants to give unkown underground bands an opportunitie to get better and get fame. Like attila wich I found a strange band to tour with for hed Very Happy.

Hehe best way to find out is to ask them ^^
I would love to see them tour with big names. But I think they also love headlining :$ Very Happy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DJ Product on This Is Full Metal Jungle Vol. 1   DJ Product on This Is Full Metal Jungle Vol. 1 Empty

Back to top Go down

DJ Product on This Is Full Metal Jungle Vol. 1
Page 1 of 1