(Hed)P.E. Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

(hed) to tour with Boondox and AMB

Go down 
+10
Chizase2012
MadMadMan565
Srh (hed)pe586
(anonymous)
MADMANNe
ivan
cripBrownie420
tiredofsleep_2012
geduliss
Gray Fox
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Srh (hed)pe586
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride
Srh (hed)pe586

(hed) to tour with Boondox and AMB - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: (hed) to tour with Boondox and AMB   (hed) to tour with Boondox and AMB - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 5:42 pm

dry kill logic sounds like korn, its so weird
Back to top Go down
blackout
(hed) Souljah
(hed) Souljah
blackout

PostSubject: Re: (hed) to tour with Boondox and AMB   (hed) to tour with Boondox and AMB - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 7:50 pm

Again Soulfly and (hed)PE!!!
Back to top Go down
Srh (hed)pe586
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride
Srh (hed)pe586

PostSubject: Re: (hed) to tour with Boondox and AMB   (hed) to tour with Boondox and AMB - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 8:19 pm

blackout wrote:
Again Soulfly and (hed)PE!!!
Back to top Go down
LotusLord
(hed) Souljah
(hed) Souljah

PostSubject: Re: (hed) to tour with Boondox and AMB   (hed) to tour with Boondox and AMB - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 3:08 pm

After seeing Boondox at the Milwaukee Hallowicked show last night (10.28) I can tell you if he performs with Hed like he did then he won't be getting any new fans. It was like he was out of breath half the time. The Juggalos were feeling it though. I'm not a fan of AMB either. I'm an old school Juggalo though so hed and ICP was cool to me. And of course hed and Tech n9ne.
Back to top Go down
Seed
(hed) Souljah
(hed) Souljah
Seed

PostSubject: Re: (hed) to tour with Boondox and AMB   (hed) to tour with Boondox and AMB - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 3:19 pm

MadMadMan565 wrote:
Since Lajon is on the record maybe we could hope that there's a possibility of them touring.

Then again if (hed)'s setlist isnt going to change, what's the point?

over here in Florida ,at the fair last year
it was hed pe and sevendust
Back to top Go down
MADMANNe
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride
MADMANNe

PostSubject: Re: (hed) to tour with Boondox and AMB   (hed) to tour with Boondox and AMB - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 3:51 pm

Tech n9neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! cheers they didnt do any songs togheter? hed and tecca nina i mean?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/madmanne1
(anonymous)
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride

PostSubject: Re: (hed) to tour with Boondox and AMB   (hed) to tour with Boondox and AMB - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 3:58 pm

MADMANNe wrote:
Tech n9neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! cheers they didnt do any songs togheter? hed and tecca nina i mean?

As far as I know they did 2 songs together, "Work It" on NWO and "I Am Everything" on Tech N9ne's Killer.

If you mean live songs, I have no idea as I've never seen any of them live Sad
Back to top Go down
MADMANNe
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride
MADMANNe

PostSubject: Re: (hed) to tour with Boondox and AMB   (hed) to tour with Boondox and AMB - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 4:00 pm

Yeah i know but live i mean Smile i luv tech n9ne he IS the best rapper in the world imo! Tech is also on a track or two on insomnia i think btw?
Back to top Go down
(anonymous)
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride

PostSubject: Re: (hed) to tour with Boondox and AMB   (hed) to tour with Boondox and AMB - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 4:03 pm

Yes, Tech is also on "Wind Me Up" from Insomnia.

He's awesome, I wish they did more tracks together.
Back to top Go down
MADMANNe
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride
MADMANNe

PostSubject: Re: (hed) to tour with Boondox and AMB   (hed) to tour with Boondox and AMB - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 4:05 pm

Yeah indeed. Jah's verse on I am everything is awesome! It's cool that Jah is on Killer which i think alot of ppl consider one tech's best albums! : )
Back to top Go down
LotusLord
(hed) Souljah
(hed) Souljah

PostSubject: Re: (hed) to tour with Boondox and AMB   (hed) to tour with Boondox and AMB - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 7:36 pm

They have toured together, but they haven't performed live together.
Back to top Go down
Gray Fox
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride
Gray Fox

PostSubject: Re: (hed) to tour with Boondox and AMB   (hed) to tour with Boondox and AMB - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 1:22 am

i dont consider it his best album or eaven in the top 3 i think his best albums are

Eveready
KOD
Anghellic

ive never heard anyone say its his best album lol i love it just never heard that lol
Back to top Go down
MadMadMan565
MadMadMan565

PostSubject: Re: (hed) to tour with Boondox and AMB   (hed) to tour with Boondox and AMB - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 1:51 am

One thing about I am Everything...I've never heard Jahred sound so good lol. The way he flows on that song, but also how he sounds, how aggressive he is, everything about it, was just sex to my ears. I really wish he would use that EXACT same style, in longer format...not just that short amount of a verse.

I dont care who it's with, Tech, or alone...I want Jahred to do that again lol.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/screamfan2009
cripBrownie420
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride
cripBrownie420

PostSubject: Re: (hed) to tour with Boondox and AMB   (hed) to tour with Boondox and AMB - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 4:39 am

so as u know i saw hed last night and i guess AMB and boondox are off the tour boon is haveing mother issues . she is not in the best of shape as for AMB i can't remember what happend but there not on the tour. to me i think the venuse are just bringing in local acys till they catch up with ST. and i belive there 2 days behind them, which they were suppose to b with hed oringaly but they come to cleveland on the 31st makes no since.
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/​CripBrownie
MADMANNe
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride
MADMANNe

PostSubject: Re: (hed) to tour with Boondox and AMB   (hed) to tour with Boondox and AMB - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 11:47 am

So were the locals bands any good? You a'll heard Idiom from England? They toured with hed on the insomnia tour in the Uk i think they're great!

@gray fox, i heard some ppl say it's a classic! But maybe that was just their isolated opinion then. And also when i ordered a bunch of tech cds from strange music someone stole the Killer cd from my package hehe. Actually one of my favorites with Tech is Absolute Power! Whatcha think of that one? And KOD is great too.
Back to top Go down
cripBrownie420
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride
cripBrownie420

PostSubject: Re: (hed) to tour with Boondox and AMB   (hed) to tour with Boondox and AMB - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 3:13 pm

like 3 or 2 where that heavy metal screaming shit. and 3 were kinda the rock and rap. they were ok nothing memerabile
Back to top Go down
LotusLord
(hed) Souljah
(hed) Souljah

PostSubject: Re: (hed) to tour with Boondox and AMB   (hed) to tour with Boondox and AMB - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 1:14 am

cripBrownie420 wrote:
so as u know i saw hed last night and i guess AMB and boondox are off the tour boon is haveing mother issues . she is not in the best of shape as for AMB i can't remember what happend but there not on the tour. to me i think the venuse are just bringing in local acys till they catch up with ST. and i belive there 2 days behind them, which they were suppose to b with hed oringaly but they come to cleveland on the 31st makes no since.

Was hed headlining or was Suicidal? AMB and Boondox are on the Hallowicked tour (which ends today) which I believe is why they weren't there if Hed was headlining. If ST was headlining, AMB and Boondox aren't on the bill
Back to top Go down
cripBrownie420
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride
cripBrownie420

PostSubject: Re: (hed) to tour with Boondox and AMB   (hed) to tour with Boondox and AMB - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 8:21 am

nope like i said boondox mom aint doing well..and i cant remeber the deal with AMB..and i think SUIt is headling some of the shows. SUIT is playing cleveland tonight it was suppose to be hed and ST....

anyone get to do the meet and greet?
Back to top Go down
LotusLord
(hed) Souljah
(hed) Souljah

PostSubject: Re: (hed) to tour with Boondox and AMB   (hed) to tour with Boondox and AMB - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 12:32 pm

Well I know boondox is having family problems. I just know I saw him on Thursday, and he was playing the 4 hallowicked shows with ICP and AMB (and ABK). Maybe his situation has gotten worse, but my understanding was if hed was headlining both AMB and Boondox would be there.
Back to top Go down
Gray Fox
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride
Gray Fox

PostSubject: Re: (hed) to tour with Boondox and AMB   (hed) to tour with Boondox and AMB - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 4:27 pm

Absolute Power is a dope album i really dont dislike anything Tech Has Released to this Point
Back to top Go down
cancer

PostSubject: Re: (hed) to tour with Boondox and AMB   (hed) to tour with Boondox and AMB - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 8:37 pm

for those who have seen hed pe headlining with boondox and amb, is the setlist the same or are they actually playing some new stuff?
Back to top Go down
cripBrownie420
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride
cripBrownie420

PostSubject: Re: (hed) to tour with Boondox and AMB   (hed) to tour with Boondox and AMB - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 6:41 am

hed did play new shit. the psychopathic artist wasnt with them when they came here neither was ST! but it was a 1 or 2 hed show Smile
Back to top Go down
cancer

PostSubject: Re: (hed) to tour with Boondox and AMB   (hed) to tour with Boondox and AMB - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 5:22 pm

cripBrownie420 wrote:
hed did play new shit. the psychopathic artist wasnt with them when they came here neither was ST! but it was a 1 or 2 hed show Smile

they played no rest and whitehouse, and i finally got to see them play bartender live. they never play it live in my shows. i'm a happy camper.
Back to top Go down
MADMANNe
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride
MADMANNe

PostSubject: Re: (hed) to tour with Boondox and AMB   (hed) to tour with Boondox and AMB - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 8:45 pm

No rest seems to be really mighty live!
Back to top Go down
Gray Fox
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride
Gray Fox

PostSubject: Re: (hed) to tour with Boondox and AMB   (hed) to tour with Boondox and AMB - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 2:34 am

yo crip r u goin to the show on the 16th at headliners cuz i found a ride to that show it would be cool to actually meet up with someon from on here if u are
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (hed) to tour with Boondox and AMB   (hed) to tour with Boondox and AMB - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

(hed) to tour with Boondox and AMB
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next