(Hed)P.E. Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

why does subnoizestore.com take so long to process

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
kmksoulja
Renegade
Renegade

why does subnoizestore.com take so long to process Empty
PostSubject: why does subnoizestore.com take so long to process   why does subnoizestore.com take so long to process EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 4:41 am

i bought like $150 dollars worth of cd's on subnoizestore.com they took my money immidiately and now its like they take forever to process the fucking purchase, its been over a week now and my shit still isnt even began to ship..
Back to top Go down
Chicbountyhunter
Chicbountyhunter

PostSubject: Re: why does subnoizestore.com take so long to process   why does subnoizestore.com take so long to process EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 6:51 am

That's akward. I just pre ordered a package a few weeks ago and it was shipped from Cali. all the way to Michigan in just 4 days. Did you check your account? Get the tracking number and see where it's at. Another thing, if you used usps, which is their cheapest shipping choice, then your stuff won't be sent to your house. You'll have to pick it up at your local post office. That's what I had to do. Smile Not only that, but it took me a while for them to process my shipping order. They have been a bit backed up lately with all the orders for their new cd that just came out on the 22nd. I'd give it another week. Don't worry about it, haha, even though I know how hard it is to stay patient!
Back to top Go down
(anonymous)
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride

PostSubject: Re: why does subnoizestore.com take so long to process   why does subnoizestore.com take so long to process EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 6:13 pm

Subnoizestore is totally unreliable, I've ordered Hed stuff from them twice.

The first time - they shipped quite fast but to billing address instead of shipping address.

The second time - I waited about 2 months for my pre-order. I've sent a lot of emails, half of them remained unanswered, and they also wrote me that they've shipped it like 3 times but never gave me any tracking number.

Moreover, I paid $35 for the fastest option and they sent it with normal mail for about $11. (international)

To sum up, I guess it's typical.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: why does subnoizestore.com take so long to process   why does subnoizestore.com take so long to process Empty

Back to top Go down

why does subnoizestore.com take so long to process
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(Hed)P.E. Online :: Non-music stuff :: General Chat-
Jump to: