(Hed)P.E. Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The 9 are no longer.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
hed_2012
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride
hed_2012

The 9 are no longer. Empty
PostSubject: The 9 are no longer.   The 9 are no longer. EmptyWed May 26, 2010 12:19 am

Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/hed2012
geduliss
(hed) Souljah
(hed) Souljah
geduliss

PostSubject: Re: The 9 are no longer.   The 9 are no longer. EmptyWed May 26, 2010 5:55 am

really sad...
He was a big part of that band.
Back to top Go down
Shakezulah
Shakezulah

PostSubject: Re: The 9 are no longer.   The 9 are no longer. EmptyFri May 28, 2010 7:12 pm

I was shocked when I heard this the other day. Really sad news. I've been a Slipknot fan for many years, and they pretty much got me into metal in the first place. What makes it even worse is that it's because of fucking drugs...makes it harder to feel bad for him, but instead just those around him. I watched that press conference yesterday...that was kind of hard to watch...all those grown men who have been at the top of the world for the past decade breaking down like that.

I really hope the band continues. The future of Slipknot has never been more uncertain than it is right now.

The metal world has lost a lot of greats this year, and in such a short time span, too.

RIP Paul Gray.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/shakezulah
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The 9 are no longer.   The 9 are no longer. Empty

Back to top Go down

The 9 are no longer.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(Hed)P.E. Online :: Other Music :: Heavy Metal-
Jump to: