(Hed)P.E. Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Avenged Sevenfold

Go down 
+2
andy_factor
nothing
6 posters
AuthorMessage
nothing
(hed) Souljah
(hed) Souljah
nothing

Avenged Sevenfold Empty
PostSubject: Avenged Sevenfold   Avenged Sevenfold EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 2:20 pm

Great band, turned from faceless local metalcore band into one of the major heavy-metal bands in the world now. Their last two albums are incredible. Guitar solos are amazing and unique. Drums are awesome. So, maybe you've heard about the death of their drummer. He was my idol, and his death was a deep shock to me.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/not_thing
andy_factor
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride
andy_factor

Avenged Sevenfold Empty
PostSubject: Re: Avenged Sevenfold   Avenged Sevenfold EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 6:55 am

Yeah got into them through city of evil and have enjoyed all of their albums since then. Iv'e seen them twice as well. I especially like thier rendition of pantera's WALK and admire their respect for heavy metal in general.

Yeah i heard about the death of 'The Rev'. That is a massive blow to the band - he was one of (if not the most) the most talented musicians in the band and will be sorely missed. I'm interested how that affects their future plans.
Back to top Go down
Zombified
Zombified

Avenged Sevenfold Empty
PostSubject: Re: Avenged Sevenfold   Avenged Sevenfold EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 8:17 am

I love all their music!

Its a shame about the rev dieing, they were a very solid band.

I love how I can always picture their music in my head so easily.
Back to top Go down
ivan
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride
ivan

Avenged Sevenfold Empty
PostSubject: Re: Avenged Sevenfold   Avenged Sevenfold EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 9:22 pm

nothing wrote:
Great band, turned from faceless local metalcore band into one of the major heavy-metal bands in the world now. Their last two albums are incredible. Guitar solos are amazing and unique. Drums are awesome. So, maybe you've heard about the death of their drummer. He was my idol, and his death was a deep shock to me.

well, i liked their first 2 cds better than anything theve released aftewards, i dont think they were faceless to begin with, from the begining they always had something special. i like their new shit so so, miss the screaming a lot!
Back to top Go down
HedRulz
n00b

Avenged Sevenfold Empty
PostSubject: Re: Avenged Sevenfold   Avenged Sevenfold EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 1:58 pm

Their new stuff sucks.
Back to top Go down
Chizase2012
(hed) Souljah
(hed) Souljah
Chizase2012

Avenged Sevenfold Empty
PostSubject: Re: Avenged Sevenfold   Avenged Sevenfold EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 10:36 pm

I like Waking The Fallen & City Of Evil. The newer stuff kinda sucks in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/pcm1991
Sponsored content

Avenged Sevenfold Empty
PostSubject: Re: Avenged Sevenfold   Avenged Sevenfold Empty

Back to top Go down

Avenged Sevenfold
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(Hed)P.E. Online :: Other Music :: Heavy Metal-
Jump to: