(Hed)P.E. Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Papa Roach

Go down 
+3
lozz
andy_factor
Gray Fox
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Gray Fox
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride
Gray Fox

Papa Roach Empty
PostSubject: Papa Roach   Papa Roach EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 6:35 pm

So within the past 7 or 8 months i started listening to Papa Roach and i seriously cant stop for whatever reason. i really love there music i know alot of people say they sold out or went emo or whatever but fuck i love the new album Metamorphasis just as much as there old stuff like Infest. in the time ive been listenig to them i seen them live twice and both times they were amazing. pretty much wanted to know if anybody else likes them.
Back to top Go down
andy_factor
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride
andy_factor

Papa Roach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Papa Roach   Papa Roach EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 7:58 am

i like em.

paramour sessions is their best album in recent years..
Back to top Go down
lozz
Admin
Admin
lozz

Papa Roach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Papa Roach   Papa Roach EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 4:48 pm

Infest was and still is a great record. Their second album is actually very underrated in my opinion too. I don't mind the dropping of the rapping, it suited some of their early work and cody has a great singing voice.

However they just seemed to lose their edge after the second album. I can't really describe it. Some bands just go that way and I can't pin down exactly why I don't like their newer material.
Back to top Go down
(anonymous)
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride

Papa Roach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Papa Roach   Papa Roach EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 5:10 pm

I used to like Infest very much, especially Last Resort. Getting Away with Murder is cool, too.

Haven't heard their new stuff but they do look like emos now Razz
Back to top Go down
Gray Fox
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride
Gray Fox

Papa Roach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Papa Roach   Papa Roach EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 6:29 pm

yea Getting Away With Murder is my favorite
Back to top Go down
Chizase2012
(hed) Souljah
(hed) Souljah
Chizase2012

Papa Roach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Papa Roach   Papa Roach EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 9:45 pm

I love old Papa Roach(Infest & Lovehatetragedy), but I didn't like their last 3 albums very much. I feel like they've completely sold out.

They put on a great live show though, I saw them back in 2006 when they toured w/ (hed) on that Zippo Hot Tour. They were fuckin awesome!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/pcm1991
lozz
Admin
Admin
lozz

Papa Roach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Papa Roach   Papa Roach EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 9:53 pm

Saw them last year. They put on an average show, maybe it was the 14 year old kids standing around me who looked at me gone out when me and a friend were going nuts to dead cell and broken home that made it seem worse. I hate it when bands older fans get disinterested and new ones come along who don't even respect the old material. Its like at a lostprophets gig when some stupid kids in topman gear are having a go at me for moshing to dragonninja. I mean I can't hurt anyone im fucking tiny and its meant to be a gig not a fashion parade.

Gahhh... I could have a huge rant at the way the whole alternative scene has gone down the pan due to the type of people it has brought in as fans. I swear some kids just go to shows to keep up appearances, so they can tell their friends they've been.
Back to top Go down
(hed)
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride
(hed)

Papa Roach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Papa Roach   Papa Roach EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 12:02 am

word!
can't stand still if you hear dragon ninja or dead cell in concert.
bruised my back pretty good under dragon ninja when i saw lostprophets back in '02.
Will be great finally seeing (hed) again, moshing to those nice oldies!
Hoping for either P.O.S. or Ground, but I'm sure they'll just play serpent and firsty.
Remember first time i saw (hed) and they had just released Broke. I was like "Fuck that new album!, it's so gay... just play the songs I know!" haha.. good times Smile
Back to top Go down
Gray Fox
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride
Gray Fox

Papa Roach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Papa Roach   Papa Roach EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 3:11 am

yea they put on a hell of a show i wish i would have been listening to them in 06 cuz i would have loved to see them and (hed) do a show together. and as for peoplle bitching when im rocking out at a show that happened to me at the ICP/Hed show i was at in allentown i was jamming to lets ride and some dude starts bitching uz i ws jumpin around all over the place.
Back to top Go down
nothing
(hed) Souljah
(hed) Souljah
nothing

Papa Roach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Papa Roach   Papa Roach EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 2:13 pm

Papa Roach was one of bands which i started to listen. They were great with "Infest", cool with "Lovehatetragedy", 50-50 with "Getting Away...", poor with "Paramour Sessions" and they are already the most emetic reflexin' with their fuckin' "Metamorphosis".
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/not_thing
Sponsored content

Papa Roach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Papa Roach   Papa Roach Empty

Back to top Go down

Papa Roach
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(Hed)P.E. Online :: Other Music :: Alternative & Punk-
Jump to: