(Hed)P.E. Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Whats your favourite beer?

Go down 
+4
hed_2012
Lummel666
Mr.Null
lozz
8 posters
AuthorMessage
lozz
Admin
Admin
lozz

Whats your favourite beer? Empty
PostSubject: Whats your favourite beer?   Whats your favourite beer? EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 3:33 pm

Theres one Belgian wheat beer that I absolutely adore, its called Hoegaarden and its not available in too many places over here, but if you find it on draught anywhere I highly reccomend you to try it. As far as normal lager goes, just something widely available and easy to drink heineken and budweiser are both suprisingly good. Ales such as Old Speckled Hen are pretty good on the odd occasion aswell.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Null
(hed) Souljah
(hed) Souljah
Mr.Null

PostSubject: Re: Whats your favourite beer?   Whats your favourite beer? EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 6:22 pm

Haha, I like Hoegaarden too. As far as I remember it has some lemon peel juice which makes this beer so tasty)
Back to top Go down
http://www.hedpe.ru
Lummel666
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride
Lummel666

PostSubject: Re: Whats your favourite beer?   Whats your favourite beer? EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 7:35 pm

Dommelsch!
Back to top Go down
https://roelvanrossum2.wixsite.com/liveurbansexxtribe
lozz
Admin
Admin
lozz

PostSubject: Re: Whats your favourite beer?   Whats your favourite beer? EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 10:04 pm

Dommelsch? never heard of it. Which is probably a positive thing, I'll have to look out for it. Sometime when I'm out of Uni and got some work I plan to have a trip around Europe, checking out all the brew. Its actually pretty cheap on the Eurostar train and hassle free at borders due to the UK being an EU member cheers . I went to Brussels last year and theres one awesome pub we visited where they had a huge catalogue/menu of the beer they stocked.

Yeh Mr.Null they brew it with Orange peel and coriander, also they don't filter out the starch which leaves it cloudy. In those chunky hexagonal glasses in the summer its just the shit!
Back to top Go down
hed_2012
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride
hed_2012

PostSubject: Re: Whats your favourite beer?   Whats your favourite beer? EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 11:06 pm

Yeah we get a lot of Hoegarden down my way in Australia oddly enough. Very easy to find. I loved this Brazillian beer which they don't sell in Australia anymore. Sad

It's called Bravara. Someone please send me a bunch of slabs to my address from your country. Hahaha.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/hed2012
Zombified
Zombified

PostSubject: Re: Whats your favourite beer?   Whats your favourite beer? EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 7:20 am

I don't really drink, its a hassle to find someone to buy it. But I like heineken, yuengling, corona, natty ice, rolling rock and some others. Every once and a while I enjoy some wine, that silly goofy drunk, lolol. I don't really have a preference for alcohol, because I'm not of age.
Back to top Go down
(hed)
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride
(hed)

PostSubject: Re: Whats your favourite beer?   Whats your favourite beer? EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 5:37 pm

usually drink Tuborg or Carlsberg. They usually don't disappoint. Can't stand those where you're supposed to have like a lemons slice or whatever in them (corona, sol etc). They don't even taste beer. Kilkenny is my fav of the thicker beers, but you get so full, they're like eating and drinking at the same time (so really the best if you're hungry and thirsty in a bar)
Back to top Go down
lozz
Admin
Admin
lozz

PostSubject: Re: Whats your favourite beer?   Whats your favourite beer? EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 5:46 pm

Calsberg? Dude, can't stand that shit. Each to his own I suppose. Its only upside is how cheap it usually is. Tuborg is just being introduced to the UK now, It sponsored many music festivals and is now avaiable in many chain pubs. Its pretty alright ice cold, but warm at a festival is no fun Laughing

@hed_2012 bravara is available in many places near me, shame you don't have it over there anymore.

Zombified I keep forgetting the restrictions in America, its seems crazy to me. However in the UK we have quite a big binge drinking problem, pretty much when you reach 14 friday nights will consist of drinking a large bottle of cheap cheap cider on a park bench. So more regulation does have its upside

One more thing, I reccommend a beer called Duuvel if you can find it. Appartently is translates from "Devil". Give it a go
cheers
Back to top Go down
Zombified
Zombified

PostSubject: Re: Whats your favourite beer?   Whats your favourite beer? EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 7:46 pm

lozz wrote:

Zombified I keep forgetting the restrictions in America, its seems crazy to me. However in the UK we have quite a big binge drinking problem, pretty much when you reach 14 friday nights will consist of drinking a large bottle of cheap cheap cider on a park bench. So more regulation does have its upside
lol, yeah when you reach fourteen over here Friday nights are smoking a blunt on that park bench. I've heard of a place that sells to minors though. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Mr. Sinistər
Admin
Admin
Mr. Sinistər

PostSubject: Re: Whats your favourite beer?   Whats your favourite beer? EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 6:29 am

I like Blue Moon. Its tasty. I also digg Widmer. Im more of a wine guy though Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.hedpeonline.com
MADMANNe
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride
MADMANNe

PostSubject: Re: Whats your favourite beer?   Whats your favourite beer? EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 8:49 pm

In dark beers i like Guiness. And i like Mariestad but i dunno if that is only available in Sweden.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/madmanne1
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whats your favourite beer?   Whats your favourite beer? Empty

Back to top Go down

Whats your favourite beer?
Page 1 of 1