(Hed)P.E. Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Truth Rising - Reviews and thoughts

Go down 
+46
Deuff
orange tik tac
nothing
b0b_hollywood
CrossBones3129
LilProphet
(hed)
The Lost Soul
Crazy_hed
Chizase2012
HED TILL I DIE
Maikoes
wedged
alacran69
elgringoloco
Mr.Null
kmksoulja
Kirby
cripBrownie420
(moncado) p.e.
Lummel666
CUBEarth36
Srh (hed)pe586
onedaymyfriend
Leonid
MADMANNe
tiredofsleep_2012
cc2529
FlintTown
Shakezulah
Mr. Sinistər
LotusLord
Seed
hed_2012
lozz
Catar4x
Twenty Twelve
Zombified
(anonymous)
ivan
blackout
Broke2012
geduliss
MadMadMan565
andy_factor
Gray Fox
50 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 15 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Kirby
(hed) Souljah
(hed) Souljah
Kirby

Truth Rising - Reviews and thoughts - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Truth Rising - Reviews and thoughts   Truth Rising - Reviews and thoughts - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 10:48 am

The main problem with Subnoize seems to be that they think if Tech is on a song, it has to be a party/sex track.
Back to top Go down
http://www.kirbythealmighty.blogspot.com
Gray Fox
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride
Gray Fox

PostSubject: Re: Truth Rising - Reviews and thoughts   Truth Rising - Reviews and thoughts - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 4:45 pm

thats very true the only exception to that is the song he did on big b's album tthe song million miles is actually neither of those subjects and its real shit probably my favorite song off the more to hate album
Back to top Go down
ivan
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride
ivan

PostSubject: Re: Truth Rising - Reviews and thoughts   Truth Rising - Reviews and thoughts - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 8:58 am

never got too much into Sevendust. Nor Nonpoint. i loved the whole nü-metal scene, but never got into those bands, and everybody seems to love them.
Back to top Go down
MADMANNe
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride
MADMANNe

PostSubject: Re: Truth Rising - Reviews and thoughts   Truth Rising - Reviews and thoughts - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 10:05 am

ivan wrote:
never got too much into Sevendust. Nor Nonpoint. i loved the whole nü-metal scene, but never got into those bands, and everybody seems to love them.

Try listento Animosity by Sevendust. That album got stuck with me from the moment i heard it.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/madmanne1
kmksoulja
Renegade
Renegade

PostSubject: Re: Truth Rising - Reviews and thoughts   Truth Rising - Reviews and thoughts - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 5:23 pm

Truth Rising 10/26/10 www.suburbannoizerecords.com
Back to top Go down
Catar4x
(hed) Souljah
(hed) Souljah

PostSubject: Re: Truth Rising - Reviews and thoughts   Truth Rising - Reviews and thoughts - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 7:56 pm

Oh yeah ! Truth rising is coming !
Back to top Go down
ivan
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride
ivan

PostSubject: Re: Truth Rising - Reviews and thoughts   Truth Rising - Reviews and thoughts - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 9:36 pm

MADMANNe wrote:
ivan wrote:

Try listento Animosity by Sevendust. That album got stuck with me from the moment i heard it.

oh, ive listened to it, since it came out! haha, like, almost 10 years ago??? i think i only liked the songs with chino and skin, and i think there was a song called grasshopper? i remember liking that one. but yeah, ill give it a listen again!
Back to top Go down
Shakezulah
Shakezulah

PostSubject: Re: Truth Rising - Reviews and thoughts   Truth Rising - Reviews and thoughts - Page 7 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 10:19 pm

Grasshopper is not an actual song, but an 8 second clip of the guys screwing around in the studio.

"I don't know what I been told, the green grasshopper got a big asshole."

And those other songs are from Home, not Animosity, though those are both amazing records.

All of 7D's shit it great, though. Cold Day Memory is still my favorite album this year so far.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/shakezulah
(anonymous)
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride

PostSubject: Re: Truth Rising - Reviews and thoughts   Truth Rising - Reviews and thoughts - Page 7 EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 7:30 pm

something about the new album, link from Hed facebook:
http://www.noisecreep.com/2010/08/27/hed-pe-truth-rising-new-album/

Apparently it's not gonna be full of the truth movemement stuff but also some party songs, which sounds good imo Smile
Back to top Go down
Mr.Null
(hed) Souljah
(hed) Souljah
Mr.Null

PostSubject: Re: Truth Rising - Reviews and thoughts   Truth Rising - Reviews and thoughts - Page 7 EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 9:39 am

Nothing new actually Cool

I wonder when this whole Truth-stuff will stop? I mean we all get his message already. Or is it just me who has tired of the political side of (hed)?
Back to top Go down
http://www.hedpe.ru
cripBrownie420
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride
cripBrownie420

PostSubject: Re: Truth Rising - Reviews and thoughts   Truth Rising - Reviews and thoughts - Page 7 EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 9:44 am

me likes party songs. hope there some mellow shit too... You know what he useally has a lot to say but this last time at saw him. he didnt do much talking. so i told him he needs to talak more. ( theres a story here but thats another topic i think)
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/​CripBrownie
(anonymous)
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride

PostSubject: Re: Truth Rising - Reviews and thoughts   Truth Rising - Reviews and thoughts - Page 7 EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 4:55 pm

Mr.Null wrote:

I wonder when this whole Truth-stuff will stop? I mean we all get his message already. Or is it just me who has tired of the political side of (hed)?

I'm sick of it too, I hope there won't be any stupid "intros" about aliens and other such stuff. There was really too much of it on NWO.
I thought this whole thing would end after Bush is gone.
Back to top Go down
Seed
(hed) Souljah
(hed) Souljah
Seed

PostSubject: Re: Truth Rising - Reviews and thoughts   Truth Rising - Reviews and thoughts - Page 7 EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 5:46 pm

what happend to jah being all about the truth and all that party sex/drug shit was there old music....and if anyone took the truth movement seriously it was jah...

excited as shit for the party songs (hopefully means a little less punk and a little more hip hop)
but im annoyed at jah for flip flopping.. just make a decision on what you like and dont
Back to top Go down
cripBrownie420
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride
cripBrownie420

PostSubject: Re: Truth Rising - Reviews and thoughts   Truth Rising - Reviews and thoughts - Page 7 EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 6:45 pm

i think that is what sets some bands apart. mixing different styles. and not being bunched into only hip hop or punk or whatever else, hed has reaga elements, funky like dance jive shit, rock metal, rap. its just so all over the place and chaotic that only a complete lunatic would love. and that is one of the reasons i like hed ITS NOT ONE SYTLE its alot of styles Smile
Back to top Go down
MADMANNe
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride
MADMANNe

PostSubject: Re: Truth Rising - Reviews and thoughts   Truth Rising - Reviews and thoughts - Page 7 EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 9:08 pm

cripBrownie420 wrote:
i think that is what sets some bands apart. mixing different styles. and not being bunched into only hip hop or punk or whatever else, hed has reaga elements, funky like dance jive shit, rock metal, rap. its just so all over the place and chaotic that only a complete lunatic would love. and that is one of the reasons i like hed ITS NOT ONE SYTLE its alot of styles Smile

word!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/madmanne1
blackout
(hed) Souljah
(hed) Souljah
blackout

PostSubject: Re: Truth Rising - Reviews and thoughts   Truth Rising - Reviews and thoughts - Page 7 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 7:02 pm

I disagree.
MONEY and shit like that bring bands apart, not mixing of different styles! It seems to me that the band can only be better and more prominent precisely because of different genres, that members bring them into the band.
Back to top Go down
ivan
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride
ivan

PostSubject: Re: Truth Rising - Reviews and thoughts   Truth Rising - Reviews and thoughts - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 3:44 pm

blackout wrote:
I disagree.
MONEY and shit like that bring bands apart, not mixing of different styles! It seems to me that the band can only be better and more prominent precisely because of different genres, that members bring them into the band.

dude, i think that what cripBrownie420 was trying to say is that mixing of different styles set some bands apart from other bands in the scene, he wasnt talking about a band's break up
Back to top Go down
blackout
(hed) Souljah
(hed) Souljah
blackout

PostSubject: Re: Truth Rising - Reviews and thoughts   Truth Rising - Reviews and thoughts - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 5:28 pm

ivan wrote:
blackout wrote:
I disagree.

dude, i think that what cripBrownie420 was trying to say is that mixing of different styles set some bands apart from other bands in the scene, he wasnt talking about a band's break up

Ok in that case is true!
My mistake.....
Back to top Go down
cripBrownie420
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride
cripBrownie420

PostSubject: Re: Truth Rising - Reviews and thoughts   Truth Rising - Reviews and thoughts - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 7:17 pm

its all good. and i am a chick i van Smile but black out you are right about the money issues that could break bands up also. theres a bunch more elements and problems that could break bands up. but i wasn't trying to say differnt styles could break a band. u are right though ..bringing in other people and they play a differnt style you just have to work with. and not too many bands could pull off what hed does.

NOT MANY BANDS. i did not say there are no bands that can pull off what hed does. but there are alot that choose not to or jus FAIL at it.
Back to top Go down
ivan
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride
ivan

PostSubject: Re: Truth Rising - Reviews and thoughts   Truth Rising - Reviews and thoughts - Page 7 EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 4:29 am

shit, sorry crip, my bad!
Back to top Go down
cripBrownie420
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride
cripBrownie420

PostSubject: Re: Truth Rising - Reviews and thoughts   Truth Rising - Reviews and thoughts - Page 7 EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 6:50 am

lol its the name its all good
Back to top Go down
(anonymous)
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride

PostSubject: Re: Truth Rising - Reviews and thoughts   Truth Rising - Reviews and thoughts - Page 7 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 8:57 pm

kmksoulja wrote:

I found a record shop which gives the release date on 1 November...
but it's a Polish shop so maybe it'll be available here later.
http://www.fan.pl/katalog/p91610328_hed_pe_truth_rising.html
Back to top Go down
cripBrownie420
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride
cripBrownie420

PostSubject: Re: Truth Rising - Reviews and thoughts   Truth Rising - Reviews and thoughts - Page 7 EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 1:03 am

(anonymous) wrote:
kmksoulja wrote:

I found a record shop which gives the release date on 1 November...
but it's a Polish shop so maybe it'll be available here later.
[url=http://www.fan.pl/katalog/p91610328_hed_pe_truth_rising.html
http://www.fan.pl/katalog/p91610328_hed_pe_truth_rising.html[/quote[/url]]

anyy word on preorder sale??
Back to top Go down
(anonymous)
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride

PostSubject: Re: Truth Rising - Reviews and thoughts   Truth Rising - Reviews and thoughts - Page 7 EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 10:05 pm

no, they don't even have the price yet
it'a a polish shop and they don't have any preorder specials,
but it's the only one selling Hed pe Subnoize albums here
Back to top Go down
Srh (hed)pe586
Born 2 Ride
Born 2 Ride
Srh (hed)pe586

PostSubject: Re: Truth Rising - Reviews and thoughts   Truth Rising - Reviews and thoughts - Page 7 EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 2:32 am

has hed pe ever came to poland before?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Truth Rising - Reviews and thoughts   Truth Rising - Reviews and thoughts - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Truth Rising - Reviews and thoughts
Page 7 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 15 ... 23  Next