(Hed)P.E. Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Paranormal Activity

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Crazy_hed
Renegade
Renegade

Paranormal Activity Empty
PostSubject: Paranormal Activity   Paranormal Activity EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 4:10 am

I'm surprised nobody put a topic about this. Or maybe someone did, I don't know, I didn't look (so don't bitch at my about the search button). But it's last showing was yesterday here in wisconsin, and it was claimed to be the scariest movie ever made. i saw it, at midnight, but i dont want to ruin anything. You can probably find it online and watch it for free.

I guess discuss it a little, what you heard, thought of it, anything.

I thought it was good for the night that i saw it, but now that i think about it, it was dumb.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/alexanderjamesgintner
Seed
(hed) Souljah
(hed) Souljah
Seed

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Activity   Paranormal Activity EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 7:19 pm

at this point i think the hype killed it for me before i even seen it

i still may see it
but to much hypppppeee
sets my expectations very high
Back to top Go down
MadMadMan565
MadMadMan565

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Activity   Paranormal Activity EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 9:46 pm

AHHHHHHHHHHHH Yeah, I'm so fucking glad I saw it TWICE before everyone else seen it.
I saw it in Ann Arbor, and Canton, Michigan.

Haha, when I saw it the first night, I didnt really know what it was...
I just heard it was supposed to be really scary, and that it was in select cities

I was sooooo pleasantly surprised, I dont think it was overhyped at all
There are no movies nowadays that are genuinely scary, like at all
Its all cheap jumps, and gore (which i'm not saying is a bad thing)

But this, the way they promoted it, made it out to be, and then how it actually was
I think it was one of the best horror movies made in a loooong time
I do think it was scary, I DONT think it's the 'scariest movie ever made'
But I do think it's definitely the scariest movie that has come out in a fucking LONG time

I dont mean to be vague, but like Crazy_Hed said...i dont want to give anything away lol

and i'm sure there will be the disagree'ers lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/screamfan2009
Shakezulah
Shakezulah

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Activity   Paranormal Activity EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 12:48 am

Saw this yesterday. Totally NOT scary in the least and really just a lot of empty hype. I am absolutely baffled by all the reports of people being terrified by this film as much as they say they are. No one else in my theater even thought it was scary. Seriously...who are these giant pussies scared by this? The film makes only a few attempts to actually try to be scary in the first place. The biggest "scare" is a jump scare at the end of the movie which didn't surprise me at all, since the brilliant studio thought it would be a great idea to put that part in the trailer.

That said, I rather enjoyed the movie and thought it was very well acted and is genuinely creepy. Not scary, but creepy. It has a very authentic feel to it and seems to be a mostly accurate representation of what it's like to deal with a haunting.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/shakezulah
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Activity   Paranormal Activity Empty

Back to top Go down

Paranormal Activity
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(Hed)P.E. Online :: Non-music stuff :: Cinema & TV-
Jump to: