(Hed)P.E. Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

marking unreads topics/posts in news section

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
i.never.run
(hed) Souljah
(hed) Souljah
i.never.run

marking unreads topics/posts in news section Empty
PostSubject: marking unreads topics/posts in news section   marking unreads topics/posts in news section EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 3:55 pm

is there a way to have two different colours for the news-section in the forum overview, one if there are new posts and another one if there is a new topic? that'd be sweet!
Back to top Go down
i.never.run
(hed) Souljah
(hed) Souljah
i.never.run

PostSubject: Re: marking unreads topics/posts in news section   marking unreads topics/posts in news section EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 8:36 pm

anyone?
Back to top Go down
Zombified
Zombified

PostSubject: Re: marking unreads topics/posts in news section   marking unreads topics/posts in news section EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 10:15 pm

Do you mean on the main forum page?

and the news section annoys me I think it should be reserved for official news only and maybe blogs/bulletins if they are band related. not some crap jah just wants to say. Have a sticky topic with some guidelines for when posting in the news section?

(hed)p.e. on twitter - that topic seemed more like a suggestion to me (edit nvm didnt know hed had a twitter)

(hed)p.e./Mushroomhead tour? - why not just discuss all concert related topics in the "gigs" section. Tours are news at first but after a few weeks its old. There are two Locofest topics, one in news and the other in gigs. We could have two topics, but it doesn't really make sense its generally the same discussion. expect gigs section is for meeting up with other members here.

I say either do something like that or combine news and chat and just make the page with the topic names longer. I like having it separate. I just don't wanna step out of bounds when moving topics.

Last edited by Zombified on Mon Jul 27, 2009 8:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
i.never.run
(hed) Souljah
(hed) Souljah
i.never.run

PostSubject: Re: marking unreads topics/posts in news section   marking unreads topics/posts in news section EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 1:00 pm

yeah I meant the main forum page. different colors for new topics and new replies would be great, because that way I only had to check the news section for actual news instead of replies to 'old news'
Back to top Go down
i.never.run
(hed) Souljah
(hed) Souljah
i.never.run

PostSubject: Re: marking unreads topics/posts in news section   marking unreads topics/posts in news section EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 7:22 pm

so i suppose thats not happening.... bu I really appreciate the great communication here guys...
Back to top Go down
Zombified
Zombified

PostSubject: Re: marking unreads topics/posts in news section   marking unreads topics/posts in news section EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 8:44 pm

Sorry, I didn't reply back because I can't really do anything about it. I figured one of the admins would.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: marking unreads topics/posts in news section   marking unreads topics/posts in news section Empty

Back to top Go down

marking unreads topics/posts in news section
Page 1 of 1